Kraut and Tea's Discord Leak Theatrical Cut

This is for you people who didn't want to watch 3 hours of kraut's discord to get the good bits; and also for you Metokour fans who want something to digest while you wait for the next video.

This series of videos are from the Kraut's discord leak; they show Kraut and his friends watching Jean François' video and they try and fail to be rational about it. They more often than not cannot even admit to be wrong, and the impact of Sandre in all of this becomes much more noticeable. Sandre spent months gaslighting Kraut and saying that kraut is right when he is wrong, Sandre is the guy who cannot take criticism, Sandre is the guy who manufactured Kraut's ego.

>Kraut and friends in denial that their sources are useless
youtu.be/ias_OeJa9f0

>Sandre in denial about his ignorance; shuts down biologist trying to explain
youtu.be/-jYbjPIIlFg

>Sandre can't admit he was wrong (again)
youtu.be/ApF_3Js00Vg

>Sandre Can't Admit He's Wrong III: Rise of the Eskimos
youtu.be/glLC5gy1oQI

>small compilation of how Sandre constantly gaslighted Kraut
youtu.be/Bb29bhYBw20

>Kraut's main thesis gets debunked by his own scientists; Sandre's denial; Kraut's epiphany
youtu.be/nmbn-a_cNJU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Heine
my.mixtape.moe/semzae.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jksryd.webm
my.mixtape.moe/dkfyhk.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
twitter.com/ZEPHAN0RI0N/status/944870493294755841
archive.is/lXE94
youtube.com/user/expat229
archive.is/ir2IG
archive.is/sJr5M
archive.is/Lvmig
archive.is/7HYBb
archive.is/5jVvr
archive.is/QhDAF
archive.is/b06rA
archive.is/SDJ6o
archive.is/EtGOF
archive.is/MtxCE
archive.is/SMdT1
archive.is/zoRyP
archive.is/f1vdD
archive.is/ipvvI
archive.is/3D2SW
archive.is/WwtNN
archive.is/IE9Aq
archive.is/ocj7S
archive.is/w9igI
archive.is/4q7NO
archive.is/qFvzP
archive.is/MzoOo
archive.is/SwDOc
archive.is/x6Csj
archive.is/N3gG4
archive.is/SdUJQ
archive.is/XrdNj
archive.is/bix0G
archive.is/qcxeK
archive.is/shRf8
archive.is/F9btv
archive.is/T0vGS
archive.is/V5PIg
archive.is/lqq3g
archive.is/rGo7q
youtube.com/watch?v=A0tWxDQhAek
archive.is/5jcFU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3L2fscOM1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why does Sup Forums hate kraut so much?

he is a great redpiller for normies

>he is a great redpiller for normies
Yes he was, but now he has ascended. He went from redpilling normies on national identify, to redpilling normies on race realism.

hahahaha

you really missed all this shit?

Why does anyone care what these youtube eceleb faggots do again?

I'd never even heard of this guy until this chimpout happened.

it may seem that way but a major shift is happening. kraut may be singularly responsible for legitimizing race realism on Jewtube

He's was the second biggest "skeptic" channel behind Sargon of Akkad, he had hundreds of thousands of subs.

He basically redpilled thousands of people on the fact that race realism is scientifically sound while sinking his channel. It was kind of a big deal, maybe even a pivotal moment. Maybe a race realist right-wing skeptic community could be born from this the same way the main bulk of the atheist community was born out of these sort of small community debates.

Now I see that convincing people of race realism, and even debating it, are very strong possibilities. 1 year ago, before this Kraut thing, I had lost all hopes other than dog-piling with Sup Forums threads. So at least to me it is a big deal.

Do these fuckers actually reach enough people to accomplish anything or what? "redpilling thousands" on youtube doesn't do anything irl.

Dump QT coalburning barren autistic bipolar QT's

Sup Forums is not for your e-celeb drama

saged and reported

See it like this: vanguards matter more than the average population.
The leftists liberal anti-conservative minority made such successful movements that they normalized that every young person should be a brain-dead feminist. These think-thank movements matter a lot, even if it's only a couple hundreds of thousands of people, they are the hundreds of thousands who will be vocal and will give lots of more fucks than the average population.

yes it does. every little bit helps.

Does it have a cock?

You're just wrong. These faggots have lead to several people in my area actually organizing with. These people are babies first redpills, not all their viewers but some eventually continue down the rabbit hole to real political action and local organization.

It's time we take the fight to the stepfather, sargoy the cucked.

Somebody give me the tldr on this and the implications?

Anyone knows if Rage is coming back to youtube? She must be laughing her ass off with all this shit.

Soygoy of cuckdad?

>TEAR MY COCK TO PIECES
>THIS IS MY LAST DEBUNK

I hope she comes back. i wanna do an interview with her on my channel. i say it's our time to shine my fellow polacks

God damn it faggots tell me what is going on, why are all of Krauts videos gone?

Just leaving the Wikipedia of Krauts Icon here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Heine

lol is that who i think it is

Redpiller for what? How Islam is bad for LGBT and women's rights?

she's just gonna be a basic bitch like Tara McCarthy not sure why people are hyping up this nazi bitch queen.

Sarcuck of blackdad

quadroon of mossad?

>nazi bitch queen

You have the reason right there.

It's not that we hate him, it's that he's an unprincipled, two-faced faggot that got caught trying to dox and ruin dozens of people just because some frog mocked him over saying that trout get pregnant.

He didn’t want anything to do with this. What the point in attacking when it’s easier to defend against the already shitty ideas of some people?

>I am at best 1/8th Jewish
Apparently that's enough to act like one.

>second largest skeptic channel tried to debunk race realism
>each video worst than the last
>videos get debunked in less than a day
>leaks happen, they were planning on gathering data on alt-right peronalities
>outrage
>second largest skeptic channel ded
>race realist channels almost double in size
>skeptic community and Sargon of Akkad acknowledge the existence of race realists without antagonizing them
>One of Sargon of Akkad's friends is now a sympathizer with race realists and is part of JF's discord
Lots of shit happened. I recommend JF's video's on Kraut, not just for the context on how wrong kraut was, but also for the thick entertainment.

OK, if I were JF or Alternative-Hypothesis I would be genuinely scared now.
my.mixtape.moe/semzae.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jksryd.webm
my.mixtape.moe/dkfyhk.webm

Kraut and his team of undergrads may have lost badly, but Destiny is much more intelligent than any of them. He's an actual threat.

I just learned about this faggot the other day.
He is so sad and pathetic that he needs to suffer because his faggotry infiltrated my sphere.
I didnt want to know about this guy, I didnt try to.
So I hope he burns like the pathetic little cuck he is

Wait for the Metokour video.
He's gonna talk about (pic related).
I think this information was not the one thing that killed him, but it certainly was the lass straw, it was what pushed him over the edge and made him realize it was all over.

Well the check out Kraut's icon
> Heine's distant relative and German revolutionary, Karl Marx, and his wife Jenny von Westphalen arrived in Paris after the Prussian government had suppressed Marx's radical newspaper.. Marx was an admirer of Heine.

Oh so he's a commie.

I am Sup Forums and I say it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
Remember when Destiny cucked out and just sat silently as Ryan Faulk lectured him?

The skeptic mafia is going down the drain and race realism is rising. I don't think i ever had much fun. As a weaboo nazi. My loli death squad can never be more pleased

I didn’t believe you until I checked, only singles! Nah man I meant the YouTube channel but I think you guys got it.

I think he wants to do damage control but shit is still blowing up in his face.

So race realism is real? Now what?

Turns out Asians are the real master race and whites ate just average as fuck. Good job on finding out the facts.

Vees birthdate

what was he supposed to do? he obviously wanted to learn something and when you want to understand you tend to listen more than object. He's just reading his opponent and understanding his ideas to form an impenetrable argument. Destiny is merely training at the moment.

Heinrich Heine was not a communist.

Die Mitternacht zog näher schon
in stummer Ruh lag Bablyon

Who is this Vee faggot and where does he fit into all of this?

I was talking about kraut. he is a bit of a leftie but now he is total leftie.

but he was part jewish and anti german, he celebrated the french invasion AFAIK

>my.mixtape.moe/jksryd.webm

how the fuck does a guy that does livestreaming for a living talk down about other people jobs

SANDRE

U AV

HABSOLUTELY

CLAMPED KRAUT'S NIPPLES TO-GEZZER

IN ZE MOST HAMBARRAZZING WAY I AV EVER SEEN

ON ZE POOBLIC SPAYZE

It ain’t the way I wanted it! I can handle things. I’m smart. Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!

hes sargoys lapdog and recently defended CRPs doxing by saying its ok since it was publicly available info, so now we dig up some publicly abailable info from him

Des Königs Wangen leuchten Glut;
Im Wein erwuchs ihm kecker Muth.

KEK

> UPDATED PASTA
> Added info in the liked videos time frame
Somebody with tweeter can please screencap and send it to JF?
Or at least send link to post?

> NEW INFORMATION
NEW INFORMATION
> NEW INFORMATION
NEW INFORMATION

> TheGuardian AFFIRMS that he obtained the name CRP because CRP had an account with his real name (complete real name) and was liking his own videos.
> TheGuardian and Jeff SAID that the account magically dissapeared at the same time they were revealing the whole thing.

NOW
Zepharion says that is all bullshit an that TheGuardian obtained his PRIVATE NAME.
If this is real THEN... The account of CRP that was liking his own videos is a false flag account created to justify that the dox is legal.
> They obtained the private name.
> Created a fake account with his real name.
> Liked the videos.
> ((the perfect alibi)).
twitter.com/ZEPHAN0RI0N/status/944870493294755841
archive.is/lXE94

MORE PROOF
> Supposed "CRP dumb account" have only 1 video uploaded in September (3 month ago).
> September (3 month ago) is close to the time window when "TheGuardian" started to work on CRP dox (time window confirmed by TheGuardian)
> Only a few videos are liked by the CRP account, the latest from 1 month ago.
> Since that date more than 19 videos were uploaded and NON of those were liked (doesn't make sense).
> His "CRP account" is older than his "real life account" (doesn't make sense).
> The oldest video of CRP account is 9 month old.
> The "test video" was probably faked using a cut from other video.

Conclusion(?): TheGuardian created the account to associate CRP account to his name.

youtube.com/user/expat229
archive.is/ir2IG

1/2

lol, i wanted something just like this

thanks for the laughs, op

> Vee slandering campaign
> The whole campaign was based under the pretext that CRP doxed himself by the (fake) account.
> Alinsky tactics used in the campaign
> 5."Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
> 6."A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
> 8."Keep the pressure on,"
> 9."The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
> 10."The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
> 11."If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside"
> 12."Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
archive.is/sJr5M
archive.is/Lvmig
archive.is/7HYBb
archive.is/5jVvr
archive.is/QhDAF
archive.is/b06rA
archive.is/SDJ6o
archive.is/EtGOF
archive.is/MtxCE
archive.is/SMdT1
archive.is/zoRyP
archive.is/f1vdD
archive.is/ipvvI
archive.is/3D2SW
archive.is/WwtNN
archive.is/IE9Aq
archive.is/ocj7S
archive.is/w9igI

> The campaign was orchestrated by other user that follow both Vee and TheGuardian
> Look that the user slander CRP sending messages to most bigger youtubers
>User
archive.is/4q7NO
>tweets
archive.is/qFvzP
archive.is/MzoOo
archive.is/SwDOc
archive.is/x6Csj
archive.is/N3gG4
archive.is/SdUJQ
archive.is/XrdNj
archive.is/bix0G
archive.is/qcxeK
archive.is/shRf8
archive.is/F9btv
archive.is/T0vGS
archive.is/V5PIg

> The guardian afirmed in BravingRuin interviw that he work for the government
> here a tweet says he is in the military
archive.is/lqq3g
archive.is/rGo7q

2/2

>Ah, so he's just a lawyer? I still don't not get it, didn't he say in some video that he's got a medical degree?

We know he's a doctor (medic), and some anons said he also studied law, but I don't knoew about that.

>Asians are the real master race
Explain this then

> You can't dox a person with public available information
> For this Christmas i got dox with available public information

Peak Skepticism

>Destiny is much more intelligent than any of them. He's an actual threat
If he were actually intelligent, he'd accept race realism

I just want to Rageafterstorms feet is that too much to fucking ask

Anybody got champagne for the skeptic sheckles falling from the pinnacle

vee is a guy that got popular though cranking out an insane volume of videos
he's actually alright in a "radio station" kind of way, i don't mind him since you can listen to him talk while you do other stuff

I want to snuggle Rage After Storm like a plushie.

>but he was part jewish and anti german, he celebrated the french invasion AFAIK

He was the poet of German democracy after all. Yes, he was part Jewish. "Belsatzar" is all about Jewish rage. The temple was robbed and sacked by a Babylonian king who openly mocked God.

I keep seeing this and I have no idea who he is or what the drama is about. Is there a quick rundown you can put in a pastebin for other threads?

We stop importing millions of straight up retarded people into our "average" countries. Much like for instance those smart Japs don't flood their country with 3d world trash.

Condescending moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0tWxDQhAek
Vee's given the ok to leak all public info, look at his comments. We need archives of all his furfag degenerate fetishes and bully him off the internet like kraut and have Jim kill sargoy's lap dog.

>publicly available information
Isn't most doxing publicly available information? Like googling somebodies name does not count as doxxing, but pretty much everything about somebody is "publicly available" if you count online resources.

Anybody who mocks the Kike God is an Okay guy by my book.

peak karma as well

B8

>my.mixtape.moe/jksryd.webm

there's a lot of hate and mental retardation in this clip, I feel bad for this young gentleman

Then I must sacrifice myself for the honor of the Waifu goddesses and the Master Race. Wish me well bretheren.

>Turns out Asians are the real master race and whites ate just average as fuck
um try again sweetie

Aydin Paladin dated a nigger

archive.is/5jcFU

I think he also was karl marx cousin.... funny (((coincidence))) innit

The worst part is he's a shit SJW. Got scared and bailed out of the internet like a pussy.
Bitches like Sarkesian at least made some mad cash out of it.

I hope some cunts sent this to him

It has an antimonarchist message as well, "the writing on the wall". "Belsatzer" can also be read as a warning to all despots who would abuse their power.

Some Romanian who like Sargon and disagrees with kraut. The 1st anti feminist video I watched was about a women pretending to be a man to see how it was, it was also him talking about how women and men where different.
This is it: m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3L2fscOM1U

>my.mixtape.moe/semzae.webm

holy shit lel, they're dragging Destiny in just like they did to Kraut, this is awesome. can't wait to see this manlet piece of shit get destroyed

I would say so as well, but not according to vee... so you can dig as deep as you want, you got Vees ok after all

I think all Jews are cousins. Except for the converts. The converts are cucks.

In all honest opinion, Maybe the problem is inward rather than outward like Dr. Jung said.

*Belsatzar

He also coordinated with TheGuardian and more autistic retards of kiwifarms. They are a clique of internet spergs.

Which prove that he KNEW what was beign cooked on the server from a long time.
And if hew knew about Kraut shenanigans then Sargon knew.

Well some Jew once said that converting to Judaism is such a goy thing to do that no Jew has ever done it. I have to track down who said that.

no he is a jew infiltrating the skeptics to push it leftward he was only anti islam because he is jewish

I am curious to know about this.

Evidence for helping the guardian and knowing about the doxes.

Not gonna lie, former Sargon supporter here, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn like this. But seriously we can't let this guy get his ass in the ball pit without getting sued by yours truly, Coach Red Pill. *smirks*

CRP out!

- GL

>I-I swear I'm not mad!