Is United States going to become Brazil 2.0 in the 21st century?

Is United States going to become Brazil 2.0 in the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

gigapan.com/gigapans/156208
gigapan.com/gigapans/153822
gigapan.com/gigapans/147672
gigapan.com/gigapans/180832
gigapan.com/gigapans/47778
gigapan.com/gigapans/38535
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only California hawaii and Oregon

What's the problem? Brazil is an amazing country.

and Detroit and Jew York and Texas and and and

>become
We're already there

>What's the problem? Brazil is an amazing country.
kek

Brazil will become the United States 2.0 in the 21st century. :3

Nope, Brazil can't even compete in terms of latino population

I would say yes.
And Namibia by 22nd

Oregone is already ?

Detriot

>flag checks out

Cvil War 2 will begin and blacks will be extinct

Clearly you're stupid. Oregon is one of the whitest states in the union you fucking retard faggot. Honestly, this board is infested with uneducated morons who just spew nonsense at any given opportunity. If you would have taken even one moment to fire up google and research the real world you would have never made this SAD mistake. I mean, how fucking stupid and thick can you be? It is honestly not that difficult to know basic demographics or to understand the state of our glorious union. The fact that you just assume that because portland is liberal they therefore are into race mixing is utter nonsense. Portland is filled almost exclusively with yuppie all WHITE couples and asian couples who produce a society that is 1000x better than the retard backwater appalachian SHITHOLE in which you reside you fucking cock sucking NIGGER. I fucking hate you and if we were in a dark alley and you cornered me and I had to defend myself. If I was scared for my life and I had to defend myself because I believed it was the difference between life and death. I would fucking break every bone in your hand, finger by finger. Then I would bite your fucking lips off and pour salt and lime juice in the wounded flesh that remained. I'd then bear mace you and take and axe and take shot after shot to your belly until you were sliced to fucking pieces you mother fucking illiterate COCKSUCKING FAGGOT. I swear

Yeah, like this Brazilian crowd:
gigapan.com/gigapans/156208

all i see is a bunch of mexicans tbqh.

Oh you're white Mohamed, congratulations!

Western Europe will become Brazil 2.0 with Islamic flavors

mohamed? that's not even a meme for america. Like we barely have any muslims, get your memes straight you god damn mestizo

We're already past the point of no return. There are hordes of obese brown goblins everywhere. Planned Parenthood keeps the nog population in check. The subhuman indio squatemalans are the problem.

>Favelas, trannies and kikes

Nobody whants that desu

To be honest the future of US is Mexico and not Brazil.

I live in Oregon, a lot of areas here and in Washington are becoming increasingly non-white Hispanic, to the point where they will be majority non-white when the boomers die out. Look up Tri-City, Washington. That is the blueprint for the rest of the PNW.

MUH HERITAGE
Stupid fucking burgers think skin color is the reason why some countries are unsuccessful. Your nigger tier aryan ancestors were just a bunch of fucking rapists and raiders while meds were the ones who actually contributed to western society.

Meant to type, "I live and Oregon, and", and now it looks like I did a comma splice, which I felt the need to point out, because I know that when I see someone making a comma splice, I automatically assume they're 10 IQ points lower than otherwise.

Yes and it is beautiful

Brazil will be whiter by 2030 at this rate

Ok, Carlos. Very good.

Yep, and is worse than you expect.

Yes, unless whites become more aware of what is happening and stop the decay of our race. If not the country will be flooded by mud races, and our history of peace and prosperity will be a thing of past. And this past will be vilified as it has already started to be with the destruction of statues, etc

>become

Personally nothing against Mediterraneans.

Let the hate flow

I would venture and say that by the end of the 21st century the US will reach South Africa levels of subhuman monkeys genociding whites.....

Portland is literally the whitest city in the U.S.

this

According official census there is 300.000 Brazilians - most concentred in Boston or New York region - in US (1million is simply BS and out of reality) and they still think there is many Brazilians there. 50 millions are Mexicans, Dominicans, Guatemalans, Colombians, Cubans and Puerto Ricans. Brazilians aren't expressive as they think in the US.

Most of immigrants of US are Mexicans and look like this:
gigapan.com/gigapans/153822
gigapan.com/gigapans/147672

These are Brazilians
gigapan.com/gigapans/180832
gigapan.com/gigapans/47778
gigapan.com/gigapans/38535

I completely agree with OP. Actually, Brazil was a social lab during the 80s, 90s and early 00s. (((They))) tested here in Brazil every social engineering operations they were to implement later in the US.

yes and we you will have the same income ineequality like brasil,and for economic reason lt will work look at california and see you only need a highly specialized work force with million of slaves to make it works.