ITS HAPPENING - WE ARE UNDER ATTACK

Destiny's degenerate pedophile community of retards is actively shilling Sup Forums thanks to the whole sub-community that the Krautgate saga spawned for us.

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7lnfx2/please_do_the_fucking_race_realism_thing/

We are literally at risk of being subverted and taken over by these retards.

How do we work our meme magic to avoid this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KrteqHQSmdg
my.mixtape.moe/semzae.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jksryd.webm
my.mixtape.moe/dkfyhk.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We can't, it's over.

I read that entire page and have zero idea wtf was going on. I'm not familiar with Krautgate, what the destiny is they speak of etc.

We are the Borg. They will attack our memes, then replicate our memes with their own ideology, then they will us our memes, then they are ours

Borg???

>worried about a couple people subverting Sup Forums

Sup Forums has weathered entire programs designed to demoralize (JIDF). What the fuck can these faggots do?

i see the threads but i ignore them because this eceleb shit is retarded as hell.
but fuck it, who the hell is kraut and what is all this shit?

Remember to have constant Jews being Jews and black hate threads. The Africa gifs were what proved to me blacks are not the same as us. You watch a couple necklacings and machete parties are you will come to hate blacks.

Keep making hate threads to welcome newcomers

>i am to stupid to search information online.png

Destiny is tall enough to reach his keyboard?

If you come here eventually you will be red pilled. Resistance is futile.

no fear, redpills are here.

youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo

I'd expect a well written thread to contain such information. Apparently this old style of threads are a dying breed. Newfags expect us to comment and jewgle at the same time. Maybe I expect too much from autistic retards

I've been here since 2013, however, I'm not an encyclopedia, I don't know every single political topic. I have a full time job, family etc. I can't live here.

>Sup Forums
>at risk
Choose one. The only ones at risk are the converts who are inadvertently swallowing the red pill

Its too late. A nigger is currently fucking my wife as we speak. I've been assimilated.

they will all just get redpilled

Check. Cuck confirmed.

Who do you retard think will take over who here ?
A fucking vietnamese blanket knitting board throwing "offensive" pictures and lately massively obsessing with those unrelevant eceleb subhumans ? Yeah I'm sure that's going to have a HUGE impact.
Fucking hell

>We are literally at risk of being subverted and taken over by these retards.

You are being so obvious.

Go back to plebbit, leaf.

We both know you are fresh meat, i can taste it from the way you write, give up the act resistance is futile.

So some fuckers on one one website are posting on another?
Do i have this right?

>people who literally have someone like destiny as a father figure are raiding us
Oh no

It's Swedish m8

quickest rundown:
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

No they aren't. The only shills here are Jews.

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

He also hires people like Laura Loomer, Jason Goodman, George Webb, etc etc etc. He has a whole team of shills who made Q and basically shilling for Israel in general.

great, lets get that pedo arrested

It’s like IKEA. Nice flat pack furniture, reasonably priced.
ITS FUCKING EVERYWHERE REEEEEEEEEEE

We need to share redpills fast so we're properly armed when they arrive

What the hell is the debate around race realism? The fact it exists or something else?

Its a jew psy op.

Sage

Those tacobell-tier shit heads know not what they do. Stare long enough in the abyss and the abyss stares back at you. Comp my shit faggot.

Sounds like regular internet drama bullshit to me

Basically a debate over premises:

IQ being genetically defined vs IQ being mostly due to nurture;
IQ differences between races vs We're all the same;
IQ being a good measurement for intelligence vs Multiple Intelligences Theory;
There's no such thing as races vs There're different human races

Mmm, fucking e-celebs spazzing out is not important, threatening or relevant.

Ty leaf. Why tf do we GAF about E celeb whores? It was my understanding that we loathed them.
Also there's that term alt right again... Are we or aren't we? Because I thought HRC made up said term. Lastly, why is it racism to want to protect one's own race? Why are we Pepe alt righters the problem but ANTIFA, BLM etc are not?

I am not. I've been here through dorner, tickle my pickle etc. I'm a female tho so maybe you sense that? I don't feel comfortable enough in this topic to start calling you all nigger, faggots etc.

They can't attack a redpill factory without spilling red pills everywhere

They have no power here

You write this every thread desu

Ty m8

I can't wait until Destiny destroys Sup Forums and the alt-right on race realism in his next debate.
It's going to be fucking awesome, my dude.

ahahahahaha

statistics are not biology, bro.

My sides lol

Anyone has pics of that Aydan chicks tits in here

not an argument kiddo

yes it is?

HAAAAAAAH oh thats funny

How do we defend ourselves against this?

And Ice poseidon community is actively shilling in favor of Sup Forums.Whats your point exactly?

tick tock
Destiny is going to destroy the alt-right.

>Giving a shit about twitch streamers

How old are you OP?

brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=KrteqHQSmdg
im sure, also Sup Forums isnt "alt-right" atleast for the most part

Tbf, the only e-celeb who can debate destiny is JF, others really embarrassed themselves in their debates with him.

It’ll be funny to see him disagree with his idol Sam Harris, for once. Even Sam Harris concedes the Bell Curve is solid science.

This is the kind of shit that happens when you suck (((e-celebrity))) dick.
Everyone should know by now that one of the best ways to build an online following is through drama and controversy.
You're all being Jew'd.

He rage-quit on Jim and faints whenever he hears his name

aint that the truth

>I'm a female
you know the rules

it never stops being true?

We've weathered bigger storms than this Sup Forums. If we can deal with HRC supporters we can deal with these faggots. If not, there's infinity chan.

You’re assuming propaganda isn’t useful and that YT isn’t the equivalent of anonymous pamphlets that once preceded revolutions

True but we all know it. You gotta put that shit out where Normie's & libcucks hang

Check. Our anonymity is our biggest strength

Bring it on. Pol combs thru destipedo's history, finds all his pedo shit. He burns. We warm ourselves from the fire. Comfy af.

I ignore all e-celeb shit. Ever notice how e-celeb shit was relatively uncommon on Sup Forums before the 2016 election? It's because it was brought here by /ptg/ and The_Donald redditors. They love this e-celeb shit because they are normalfags who thrive on the meagre stimulation provided by internet gossip. remember to fight back against redditfags by reporting and ignoring e-celeb shit

Jesus Christ you e-celeb autists are the cringiest fucks alive.

Risk of what exactly? It's just another Sunday on Sup Forums

Fuck reddit

>What the fuck is wrong with them?!
They let the other 72% roam free?!
What are they thinking?

Who the fuck is this "we" you speak of?

Of course propaganda can be useful. It just seems that people are caring more about who is saying what than they should be.
It's the equivalent of a tripfag getting overly excited and ruining a thread.

Why do those idiots still worship that pedophile manlet? Birds of a feather, perhaps?

A father figure for future nu-males in their teens.

OK, if I were JF or Alternative-Hypothesis I would be genuinely scared now.
my.mixtape.moe/semzae.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jksryd.webm
my.mixtape.moe/dkfyhk.webm

Kraut and his team of undergrads may have lost badly, but Destiny is much more intelligent than any of them. He's an actual threat.

No, dude... He's talking about the Borg from Star Trek. When were you born?

Lol. Yeah nah. Like destiny is really going to do the research needed to take on jf.