Lorde Cancels Israel Concert Date Amid Protests

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as the capital and awakens dormant antisemitism all over the world.
Was this his plan all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2JuxM-snGc
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FEELING GOOD ON A WEDNESDAY

Rooooyal

Is she the one who is annoying or the one who is a guy

She's Stans Dad

>Was this his plan all along?

Yes, he wants his daughter and grandchildren to be hated the world over.

So the Guy

Well if he/she/hermaphrodite likes Phalestine so much she can go and visit them.

>trump tricks liberals in to hating Israel/jews
Incredible

Stop being butthurt chaim. Who the fuck would want to play a concert in a shithole like israel. She made the right decision.

Every time I see an article about Lorde I misread it as Lordi and set myself up for major disappointment. Well, I guess at least Lordi haven't ruled out playing in Israel.

Liberals always hated Jews.

Their costumes look amazing but the music seems very boring and generic. Sad!

lmao

I wonder if we can get her labeled as an antisemite for the lulz. Have the left eat their own.

The Trump curse is calling, and it seeks Lorde...

So true.

>republicans sell out to israel
>democratic base dislikes israel
based 0 gravity basked weaving

Israel declared war on NZ because we condemned their Palestinian bullshit heheheh

/BASED/

This is counterproductive. We want them to unkowingly go along with our plans.

she is not even real liberal and when ? better then sucking kike dick

No. Ignore the Jews and Muslims thing. There are two groups of people. One supports Us One Burns our flag constantly and fucks with us. It's pretty obvious to see why Trump supported Israel. It has fuck all to do with religion. Or at least it wasn't the main reason.

Controlled boycott.

She probably doesn't know a single thing about palestine and just caved in to the activists and liberals spamming her not to do it. Pop singers are not very bright, especially at such an age.

War between mussels and juden and then WWIII then comes the (((ayy lmao))) and the (((prophet))) and then (((him)))

How is not making money supposed to be a protest? It's the exact opposite of a boycott. Silly goy.

No one cares about europe's faggy, second-rate version of GWAR

Lol this

Listen here you boomer nigger, this is our corner of the internet and we're just waiting for you to die off so we can fix this shit the right way.

She had one hit song years ago. Is she still a thing? I don't pay attention to music

Fuck off, I'm much worse. I'm 28.

YEAH YEAH HEAH

YEAH YEAH YEAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

TRUMP 777D CHESS.

people are literally upset that a musician is playing a concert for people who have nothing to do with the current geopolitics

Start calling her a Nazi antisemite

Me too, fug.

His plan is to use the world hatred of jews to withdraw from the UN. It is quite brilliant. There are Jewish people who do not participate in usury and hold that they are God's chosen people to enslave the rest of the world. There are good people who were born Jewish. It is not the people, but the beliefs. Remember, we are not them. Judaism is going to last, because the rest of the world isn't as callous as a Jew. We will not slaughter every last man, woman and child and for that reason, we are doomed to repeat the cycle of Jews coming to power and attempting to enslave the earth. Their documents and history must be destroyed, beforw they destroy ours.

Did she cancel or did her label cancel

Has it been 5D chess all along?

The fuck lol

Well you know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

Eat shit and die grandpa, Gen Z is putting you in a home and solving the JQ. Open borders for Israel.

Big if true

>declare Sandniggersville to be the capital of Kikestan
>everyone on the left and right reveals their true anti-zionist views
>tfw Hitler has been reawakened

>memelords still think Trump is anti-Israel
Yeah he gave his favorite daughter away to a Jew because he secretly hates them...

PUSH

Her fans are responsible for everything.

>No, this can't be happening! I am the one in charge here! Oy vey

wtf I love Lorde now

12/10 post

Kek. Have a random pic.

she's extremely anti white and feminist cos shes a dirty jafa whore

FEELIN

SMART

>Open borders for Israel

Fuck yeah.

she is not white she is a damned irish-croat hybred

Probably doesn't want to get infitada'd by Hummus

>*intifada'd
fuck sake

No they don't. Their hate was redirected to white people.

I learned to stop doubting Trump a long time ago.

I like this plan desu

How likely is Israel to end up in a south african-type of economic embargo?
US democrats seem to be 1-2 administrations between flipping their position on this, brits will as soon as corbyn's marxists are in charge. Germany will only do after muslims gain significant political power to overpower their programing. Chinks and Russians might do it anytime they feel it'll score them points with arabs.

Slay queen

This just means Jew get to save money.

>Trump recognizes Jerusalem as the capital and awakens dormant antisemitism all over the world.
Damn. Never thought about it like that until just now. Maybe. You know Bannon tried to redpill him on JQ. Don't know if it took or not.

t. not an antisemite - just hate the political state of Israel and all the horrors that they have unleashed on the world.

indeed, now the libs are going to see who really runs this country, maybe even get the libs to protest against the fed for starters

Yes giving in to economic 7 political pressure worked so well for the white south africans. Took a while but genocide is what they are going to be getting soon for their troubles.....

Yea, keep throwing that example out....the jews ain't stupid. They have seen the extermination efforts before....

No because trump loves jews. This is clearly about provoking war between the Muslim community

See this is why I keep telling the Israelies here, you need to abandon the western jews.

Chinese wall style, clear and complete seperation, no citizenship and a travel ban.

It's not just leftists who hate you now.
A decade or two and even conservatives, republicans and other right wing parties won't give a shit about you because us nazis will have recruited them.

Abandon the white genocidal jews, and leave them stewing in whatever hell they create, never offer them refuge.
Keep your alliances strong while hitting our evil nazi recruitment tactics by flaunting this separation publicily.

How many hjewish managers, advisers ect do you think convinced her not to go to Israel - how many do you think tell other celebs to participate in this boycott?

They've seperated themselves from you in exchange for sheckels, they've betrayed you.
Take the knife out of your back and put in back in theirs.

Your future alliances depend on it.

This comes from a nazi who'd rather not have war, but diplomacy.

I'm not saying they'll "give up" but they'd still be embargoed, although to be fair Boers were never offered a two state solution.

There's nothing wrong with being antisemitic, there's just something wrong with the wrong people finding out about it.

Anyone intelligent and interested in World War 2 quickly arrives at the realization that things are not as they seem, as they are taught. Don't take the blue pill just because a bunch of mongrels with a public high school education in history (at best) tell you it's wrong to be woken to the true nature of the conniving Jew

The fact she is from a colony with zero historical links to, makes her a fucking hypocrite.

wait a minute...
They start boycotting the kikes cause of Trump.
BEST TIMELINE EVER!

From her song 'perfect places'

>911

Exactly. I married a Jewish to Christian convert. She thinks there needs to be a separation in language between people like herself and the media banker kikes.

I keep telling her, they will kill them all, you and our children. So stand up for what is right. She agrees.

JEWS WILL NEVER BE ROYAL

IT'S NOT IN YOUR BLOOD

THE LOOK JUST ISN'T FOR (((US)))

LMAO
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=f2JuxM-snGc

(((Him))) is Grim Reaper, user.
Prepare your angus.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Fighting global corruption and going after the rothchilds. He wants to reset everything. He knows about pizzagate

>Don't take the blue pill
No fear of that. I know what Zionism and Globalism is all about. I'm a realist.

But the truth is I've met loads of Western Jews who are not down with all that bullshit. They're not in on some scheme like you think. There is a scheme and the Jews are in on it but so are Christians, Muslims, Atheists... The truth is none of them know God. They're out for world domination.

I know you don't believe it but it is true. #NotAllJews is actually not a meme. Whether you can stand to be around them is another thing but most of them are content to live their own lives.

Old people please leave

I just wanna gas the kikes with gen z though :(

Good luck helping with your broken hip. You're a liability old man

Baby, someone needs to hide the candy for you to entertain yourself with searching.
>46

The issue is that when they speak out against alt-right "Nazis" in support of the ADL or SPLC or other Jewish supremacy organizations. They very much choose to align themselves that way and, well...

You fucking leave kid go to the kiddy pool and look at tits on Sup Forums this is the adult sectiom you dog fucker

Section*

I don't understand - Arabs have the ENTIRE rest of the middle east, and Jews aren't welcomed in any of those areas. meanwhile Jews just want Israel, and not only that, they'll even let Arabs live with them, but for some reason this pisses everyone off.

I don't even like Jews, but I'm going off the assumption the general public isn't anti-semitic.

Fuck Lordi
Let her suck some muslim dick

How are you so old and yet still so sensitive? I thought wisdom came with age, not just bitch tits

Lorde is officially an anti-semite now.

One word: religion

Dude, all I want is the master bedroom of your house, you can have the entire rest of the house - I just want the bedroom. I don't understand why that upsets you so much

>The issue is that when they speak out against alt-right "Nazis" in support of the ADL or SPLC or other Jewish supremacy organizations. They very much choose to align themselves that way and, well...
Well, now you're talking about the bad ones. The good ones don't see Nazis everywhere. In fact, a Jewish family I know (worked with the patriarch of the family for twenty years) is the most based motherfucker I've ever met. He was advocating sterilization for welfare mamas at Thanksgiving. Crazy shit. These people are pretty god damn far right. I'm just saying. There are ones that don't lock step with the liberal agenda.

If there's someone flying a swastika you can't really blame them for getting triggered, though.

That's a lazy analogy, #1, Arabs are allowed to live in Israel, #2 the jews were there first.

Allowed to live, with heavy restrictions
>Jews were there first
[Citation Needed]

I would too if my daughter married the anti-Christ.

>Phalestine
I kekd, Yoachim.