What do YOU see, Sup Forums ?

Well? I see a Jew importing more shitskins to lower the overall (see: White) IQ, so he can rule.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8sQQ03cKaw?t=13m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a motherfucking welfare line none of those people have jobs

I don't see black men, I see subhuman niggers.

Sup Forums isn't racist, it's just racially unbiased to the degree at which all races are treated based on current contributions to the welfare of the human race.

Same way the board works really, we can't see what you are just what your shitpost says and you're judged on that content.

I see poor people who haven't invested in precious metals yet

its a satire account

Nigeria needs doctors, engineers, philosophers, rocket scientists, physicists, and lawyers.

Why are they here?
Why are they not in Nigeria?

>minimum IQ for a physicist is literally 130
>those nogs have around half of that
Yeah, good luck.

What if it is? So what?

These people pictured, left untouched, haven't even invented the Wheel yet. Perhaps they should be helped in their own country, instead of bringing the rest of the World population down. African IQ is ~70

Troof. Anyone got a link to that gumball video that explains how it actually hurts millions of suffering people by importing these people?

I see a nigger, a nigger, a nigger, a nigger, a nigger and a nigger

I see a rabbi, a tzaddik, a posek, even the g_ds of the Jewish p__pl_.

>black people
>engineers

top fucking KEK

Where am i supposed to look?

I see people without bitcoins.

youtu.be/k8sQQ03cKaw?t=13m39s

I'd like to see you engineer something like this white boi

>"Can you explain how it works?"
>"..."
Fucking kek. and of course the thing doesn't actually work.

Wow, that's really sad. Imagine if they were able to produce their own engineers (using White-made diagrams) to actually build something to help their countries, like septic systems, or basic energy needs. Why are they White countries taking all of their "good" people in with policies that promote the smart ones to leave the shitholes? Why don't they just stay where they are if they love their people?

>I see a rabbi, a tzaddik, a posek
Are these tribal gods of the Jews or whats going on with this?

I see typical Germans.

I see a bunch of nigger

Ambivalent nigger
Confused nigger
Lost nigger
Tall nigger
Happy nigger
Happier nigger

I see a bunch of aids infected welfare bunnies who will rape and pillage America. Fuck that piece of shit.

lmao

"You can't stop it!"