twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you

>t. cat

>t. dogmutt

>doj
>miss
>doj
>doj

Oddly enough, I bet he DOES fuck cats. And goats.

People who hate animals should be killed off. Disgusting fucks

/thread

Cats are great animals just because they don’t behave like mindless slaves like dogs doesn’t mean they can’t make good pets

Yeah animals can be good or bad, they can do fucked up shit but also surprise you in a good way the more you spend time with them. It's easy to form an empathic bond with them.

It wouldn't be a problem if he just came out and admitted that he doesn't like cats. His horseshit excuse about not liking them because they are not European and are killing birds is idiotic even by Kristen's usual standards.

Varg memes are the best

>Welfare snow nigger
>Fucking animals
>Odd

Animals (except domestic ones) are neither good nor bad. They are nature. They don't have the right from wrong sense like we do. It's humanity who are the real fucked up. There is nothing more evil than a human with a lack of empathy

>Animals can be good
Only insofar as we domesticate them

>ATATATATATATATATATATATATAT

Imagine being so jaded that you don't instantly fall in love with this little face and want to protect it

I'd be real scared of those punches being thrown at me with no force and weight behind it. Fuckin' badass. I like Varg but good god I hope he wasn't actually thinking he could beat someone in a fist fight like that. Average soyboy maybe, but cot dayum.

mmmmmhhmlblbl i luv cats dey loog so fluffy and dey so indepenrdrt n qt

Watched my old cat Jerry with three legs stare down a dog 5 times its size. That old cat woulda fucked you up son. Went down like a champ too, found it with a rifle bullet in it one day.

>Good Lord - I've heard about this - cat juggling! Stop! Stop! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Good. Father, could there be a God that would let this happen?

Cats have mind control and can talk
They're just acting retarded on purpose.
youtube.com/watch?v=DiyWXQyAJ44
youtube.com/watch?v=5sAF8gMN9c0

The dangers of toxoplasmosis are vastly overstated. You can only get infected once, and after that it remains dormant.

>after that it remains dormant.
Plus didn't around 56% of the global human population have it? So it's pretty natural like herpes.

Why does everyone suddently talks about Varg disliking cats, he said something about them?, can I get a rundown?

This.
I kill all feral cats I trap or catch in the open on my lands. Got two this year. No ID on either of them ->22 to the nogging -> Shallow grave.

typical

Go pick up a hot bag of dogshit

in a recent video he said STRAYcats are migrants who should be killed because they mess up our local bird population.
IMO hes not wrong and all those catpeople who cant see that cats can be a pest are cancer