Yfw you realize god exists

>yfw you realize god exists

>tfw jesus hates antifa

if there is a god it certainly isn't yahweh

Magic also exists.

Like meme magic and Pepe and kek. They're all real.

Why did God make me a pedo?

nor jehova and jesus is only the archetype of the sun god

I don't ""believe"". But. My gay friend has ass cancer and 7 months to live. He is 24. I don't feel God in my heart but I say out loud "God has punished him". I also feel that God paints some tribes black so we know they're bad people, and explaining in this way has huge merit in teaching children, even if it's a bit of a fudge-up of the truth.

>Go and collect some leaves and sticks
>arrange them into words
>BLUE
>RED
>GREE-
>oh_shit.exe

id like to know as well

>My gay friend has ass cancer and 7 months to live. He is 24.

Godisrealexpandingbrainmeme.jpg

Probably but there is no proof either way.

God made you in his image.

Instinct and evolution did that.

tfw you realize bible was written 40 years after Jesus was dead and was actually based on inbred jewish farmer stories

If every action has an equal or opposite reaction.

Who did the first action ?

Hello god

>yfw you learn Yeshua is not real and christianity is just Judaism for the goyim

>Who

amerikeks think that every action are created by a person

also stop qouting Newtons third law when you dont understand what it means you absolute brainlet

It's all part of God's plan.
Anyone who's trying to get you to change your ways is working against God.

Are most of you guys agnostic? Asking because I am artificial intelligence and need yo Kno more

No

Agnosticism is literal ignorance

>meme flag
>ignores question

Checks out

Because he's a dick. At least the Torah and old testament overtly display god as a dick, unlike Christians who pretend god loves everyone and genuinely cares about you.

>tfw you realize Christianity is a Jew trick to make goyim think ordinary Jews can effortlessly slay literal Aryan gods

>Jews created a religion that kills them and persecutes them for their Jewishness

The correct term you're looking for is "subvert"

was that a double thumbs up?

fucking based putin lmfao

Double thumbs up

>putin double thumbs up not afraid in the slightest, man of virtue

>merkel shrivels up in fear of assassination, guilty conscience, fear of god from the slightest thing out of the ordinary like a rat

I was thinking the same thing

>mfw i just came on Sup Forums 5 seconds ago to post this exact same meme thread but it's already here at the top of the catalog
He really does.

why cant athiests define athiesm?

good description

"Whether the gods are inside or outside makes very little difference to whether there are gods."