Fuck

Fuck

So fucking delusional red pilling is some of the softest shit on the internet. It’s obvious they only want to disillusion the new right

Merry Christmas, user. How is your sister today? Has she changed socks recently?

>oy vey don't google differing opinions goy
>watch the daily show and learn what the correct opinions are

>things you should never google
I hope this is on the list

Post all of em I dont want to give em traffic

for real OP, dont be a shill

stop bumping this click bait slide thread spam you idiots

Thanks for ruining my day

From their perspective, they see the people who search these terms as individuals who can't control themselves. They enjoy these concepts because they reflect the real world. Normal people don't have the time to learn and understand these concepts in depth because they have to worry about maintaining their personality and willpower at work or with their friends.

We don't care about relationships. All we care about is the truth and making sure that other people know the truth as well.

I don't want to look because then I am going to feel compelled to google what I shouldn't.

I';m goonna do it. Puck teh folice.

Not gonna post anymore captcha is cancer.

Yes their was jiggers, blue waffle, and a bunch of stupid shit that is obvious.

I googled "blue waffle" a long time ago because an user on Sup Forums suggested it. That day I learned not to trust user.

This is so fucking normie tier, everyone knows the only things you don't search on google are how to make explosives and the phrase 'pthc'

>Boston

I seems to remember some newsman tell me that looking at wiki leaks was illegal for me but OK for the press to read, and that I should trust what the press presented about the Wookie Leeks.

What if I'm looking for an htpc and I make a typo?

>stop posting stuff i dont like
just gonna keep excercising muh freedom libercucc

>What is reverse psychology
Le based CNET

Agreed the snake wives shit made me cringe so hard my butthole puckered. But the red pill thing just fucks with me man, red pilling is one of the best thing s to happen to the the new right, just pisses me off

>that kid who googled blue waffle on the school computer

Lmfao ! Don't learn...then you'll KNOW and that's bad thing in blue world.

Golf Rumors

>snake wives
Snape wives

so basically an old Sup Forums gore thread

nigga what is this gay shit