Boku No Hero Academia

Man it sucks when the bad guy who is clearly torturing a little girl doesn't violate the NAP

>Eri getting caught was part of the plan

this is the traitor

She falls down alot didn't you hear him. She even went back willingly showing there's nothing to worry about.

She could be a possible candidate for the traitor title.

Why is Deku so retarded? She just falls a lot.

He obviously trespassed on Deku's McRoad and is in for a DoubleQuarterGroundNPound AssWhuppin™ courtesy of Carls Jr.

That's an unfit mother if I've ever seen one.

Nope the traitor is Mirio "million dollar cuck" Togata, whose OP quirk (that he was born with) is countered by Mineta, who will grape this traitorous numale cuck

So...why the fuck don't heroes get police powers?

Even Superman is given power to arrest by pretty much everyone.

I mean FFS: if their job is to be rapid response emergency commandos/EMTs/firemen/divers/disaster relief you'd think they'd have some damn authority.

What, can they get sued for doing CPR? Crybaby and Mario got cucked by plaguedoctor.

Seriously

Deku lept over a police line and charged a giant tentacle rapist with nothing but a bookbag for a weapon to save another crying faggot getting SLIMED and took on the incredible Hulk and Carnage's illegitimate son to rescue a bratty shota. Oh, but saving a girl from Bane is too much.

Are you retarded? A girl falls down so you think she should be kidnapped from her loving daddy?

Child law in Japan.

How do they work?

Deku was going to die if she didn't go back and pretend nothing was wrong

>Reading comprehension

Nighteye's orders were only to investigate.

He could have run with the girl.

And become a criminal? She made no claims of abuse and went to her father willingly.

I asked in the previous thread but how old is this dude?
He claimed to be Eri's father but he doesn't look like he could have a child of that age unless he got someone pregnant when he was 13.

I mean whan she was clinging to him and begging for help.
Also, she clearly didn't want to go and did so because the guy was showing killing intent, which Deku pointed out.

Go watch Umineko

>loving father who uses a mask because of dirt shows his daughter with balance problems the new toy he bought for her.jpg

What hentai is that from?

They're both unlicensed students. Would you let a med student perform surgery by themselves?

>Seacats
>Hentai
Is this a meme or are there people who haven't watched it?

>unlicensed
>they both have a license
What did he mean by this?

>Is the kid alive?

If the answer is yes, continue to ignore.

A few daily rapes and beatings aren't important. As long as they're occasionally being fed dogfood and leave the dungeon for school each day it's fine.

They have a provisional license, they're still in training and have to work under actual heroes

>Overhaul splattering his own employee for letting the girl he wanted to let escape was part of the plan

Even so, they considered capable enough to do hero work.

ALPHA AS FUUARK

>So...why the fuck don't heroes get police powers?

It's mentioned in one of the world-building chapters (during the work experience arc I think). The heroes aren't actually public servants. They're basically mercenaries contracted by the government to provide pseudo-police services. That's why their work is technically called "Villain Cleanup" instead of something sane like "policing".

As for the reason behind that...the government doesn't want to take on the responsibility of policing Quirks If the police fuck up and blow up a house, it's a massive black eye on the government. If a hero fucks up and blows up a house, the government can just blame the hero and rip up their contract. Purely irresponsible government.

It's noted as being fucked-up in universe.

...this universe is a nightmare

I forgot Manual also got fucked up thanks to Iida's autism

>Pro heroes punished for being pro heroes
These translations look a bit off

I hope the traitor ends up being a teacher so we can have a former Hero turned into villain instead of some edgelord NEET like pretty much all the villains so far.

They are being punished for not keeping their pupils in check.

Watching the 3D version of Moonfish reminds me of that BDSM guy from Pulp Fiction.

But they're allowed to do hero work during an internship.

why is childcare so bad in japan? Endeavor fucked his little boy in a daily basis and this nutcase experiments on lolis.

and then you have All-Might pushing Deku into almost losing an arm.

They went out of their way to chase and fight a dangerous criminal that was a threat to pro heroes.

> literally paramilitary forces with superpowers
Goddamn.

How does the dog know this with Noumus everywhere? They each came in with a pro hero chaperone.

It's sad how accurate this statement is.

>"J-Japan is the problem! It's not Mirio's fault!!"

at this point, we can all agree that Miriocuck is the worst trash ITT and that he needs to go back to ledit

this is the most embarrassing attempt at justifying cuckoldry I've ever witnessed

>cuckoldry
Why do you keep using that word if it doesn't make any sense in this context?

What if the child consents tho?

gay desu senpai

It actually isn't, gaijin pig

Why would Tenya help the supposed fem-presenting traitor Ochaco kill one of the 2 people in 1A who can beat the actual traitor Mirio???

oh, sorry, does it trigger you that we're misusing the term "cuck", my dear "alpha cuckold"?

>deku and mirio choosing to leave to gather intel while knowing overhaul is going to continue abusing the loli

pretty dark chapter

This was the best chapter in a long time

And are people really mad that they didn't pursue him? The whole scene was showing that they would get completely destroyed by his quirk

Because it's something pretty uncharacteristic of someone who admired All Might so much and wants to be like him.
The whole reason Deku got OfA was because he was brave enough to face a blob monster even though he had no Quirk.

>choosing
Mirio saved Deku's ass and actually acted like a hero, Deku nearly blew all that hard work trying to play the "hero"

They don't have any legal authority to take her away, at most they can investigate overhaul, which is what they're doing anyway

They had a lot of reasons to not follow him
Throwing all that away to have the moral superiority for a grand total of 10 seconds would've been stupid

Neither did Deku when be faced the blob monster and even so it didn't stop him from saving someone who was clearly in a shitty situation.

I'm not talking about their position, the blob was clearly doing illegal shit, they don't have anything on overhaul

If they fucked off with Eri instead of following Overhaul into an alley like a bunch of retards then they would have the moral superiority + one less suffering loli + testimony that might lead them to evidence of Overhaul's crime. Not to mention that a vital piece of Overhaul's plan would be gone.
Instead, they were pussies and now Overhaul can go on with whatever he is planning.

The girl was literally asking Deku for help, why would he give a shit about that?
Let me be clear, if Deku and Mirio were clever and pragmatic heros then acting like they did would be extremey appropiate, but they are supposed to be the fans of the guy who preaches "fuck everything, save those in need no matter what".
Fucking Mirio was talking about how he wants to save a million people a few pages before he let a clearly kidnapped little girl be taken away.

All she said was don't leave, notice she never claimed he wasn't her dad. They have no legal reason to interfere with his parental authority.

your lack of actual rebuttal tells me all I need to know here's your (you)

Yeah, this totally doesn't look like the face of a girl begging for help.

>She LOOKED like she was asking for help
Not legally accepted

Still, it would be something you would at least bring up to the police, I wonder if we will see that next chapter.

>killing intent

i wish you fucks had never made me aware of this phrase

now it annoys me every time i see it

Again, why would Deku give a fuck? Why would anyone give a fuck?
If you are a hero then it's 100 better to risk getting in trouble with the police because of an honest misunderstanding than letting a child be taken away by a dangerous guy that might be abusing her.

Is it a real thing or just a Nip meme?

*a 100 times better

As I said, they are already investigating overhaul. If they can get him on kidnapping they will.
They're not our definition of heroes, they are professional mha world heroes that have to abide by law.

Their only mistake was not planting a bug in the back of her neck so Deku could fap to a recording of torture later.

You don't feel a guy wanting to kill you, you might feel him actually doing it, but not wanting.

No nigger, Deku is supposed to be a legit hero.
That was the whole point of the blob monster fight, that was the whole point of Stain's arc.
Where normal citizens or even pro heroes suffer from a "not my problem/someone more skilled can take care of it" problem, Deku is the one dude who is supposed to say "fuck that shit" and get shit done no matter what.
And Deku is like that because All Might is like that so explain to me how an All Might fanboy like Mirio can have a way of thinking that is completely opposite to All Might's.

it's a dumb nip meme like ki and power levels

But what would All Might do in that situation?

Either take the girl away or punch the guy in the face and then take the girl away.

They're gonna help but in a legal way, I understand deku is being heroic but there's other things to consider, I don't know what else to tell you. This is a conflict that has been explored in the series before this and it's bound to come up again

>explain to me how an All Might fanboy like Mirio can have a way of thinking that is completely opposite to All Might's.
Sir Nighteye is an All Might fanboy and his way of thinking is also totally opposite All Might's.

But Sir Nighteye doesn't want to be All Might as far as we know. Mirio literally wants to become the new All Might

>mfw all the setup that people kept bitching about lead to moments like this that work well

Hasn't All Might already the "there are people even I couldn't save" talk with Deku yet

I vaguely remember it happening but I can't remember exactly when

More like Sir Nighteye wants to make him into a new All Might

After the mall incident I think

Yeah but he was talking about the times he was too late or not there.
If All Might were in front of someone he could save he wouldn't doubt for a second.

I'm surprised that neither of them thought to involve the police in some way. Just call down a local cop, and see how things turn out. Don't follow the fucker into an alleyway, why the hell would you do that?

At that point either two things will happen. He'll start shit and they can finally start pinning charges on him, or he fucks off and they save a little girl.

Clearly, Overhaul isn't gonna murder a bunch of people in broad daylight in the middle of the street because he has a vested interest in drawing too much attention to himself.

I think that's supposed to be the point of this situation, Deku is in a delicate situation; on one hand he sees someone who clearly seems to be in danger and comes face to face with someone he knows to be an enemy, but he's been warned off of doing anything and knows he's unprepared to go into a situation like this head on. To take him on out of the blue would be a repeat of the Stain scenario; only who can he rely on to bail him out if things get bad?

Deku's sense of righteousness isn't wrong, in fact you could argue it would have been the right thing to do to go in half-cocked and half-loaded to save just one girl, but it would also have likely gotten Deku killed and saved no-one. Mirio has more experience, so he's naturally advocating for caution, especially because Sir's agency operates in a more investigative fashion. If they want to stop the organization, they need to think big picture, and big picture says they can't start a fight they can't win for a girl they can't save against an enemy they don't know well.

To get all hotblooded and get killed wouldn't do; so the better thing is to not tip their hand early, even if it means they can't save Eri right now.

This could have tragic consequences later, but there isn't anything to be done. Whether or not Deku accepts this may be important later, but in Deku's situation this was likely the smart move (even if you can argue it wasn't the heroic, right move).

They could have done this

We'd have probably a similar situation; Eri would probably break down and follow him rather than let him off innocent people. The problem is structurally Heros and law enforcement are in a weak position when they have no evidence. All they have is Eri's word if she'll give it to them and best case scenario that starts a fight with a dangerous, top-tier villain.

They'll probably report the situation, either to law enforcement or handle it internally with Sir, but the scenario wasn't going to change with a badge hanging around. Overhaul seems to be pretty savvy, but cornering him is like cornering a wild animal. It will make him unpredictable and dangerous.

Also, from a writing standpoint, it would have cut the scenario badly, we'll have to see where this goes.

If we're talking police powers, see s24-PACE84 and s110-SOCPA05
Police can arrest anyone in:
>The Future (about to commit an offense/reasonable grounds that they are about to)
>The Present (is committing an offense/reasonable grounds that they are)
>The Past (has commited an offense/reasonable grounds that they did)

I'm legitimately triggered over how much of a pussy Deku was this chapter. This is the same protagonist who threw himself headfirst a villain to save a child of a similar age? What a fucking disappointment. What's good is it being a hero if you can't save the people in front of you?

He was about but that faggot Mirio kept stopping him.

Ok, where's the proof overhaul falls into one of those categories

Also, are those even japanese?

I get the feeling a lot of the posts are that one samefag spamming again to start shitflinging.

This isn't Black Clover, you idiot. Actions have consequences here.

In Japan, children are little more than property of the parents. Overhaul said Eri's his daughter, so he pretty much gets to do whatever he wants to her and no one's going to bother stopping him since Japanese CPS isn't a thing.

Not to mention Deku would fucking die. The sludge villain doesn't instakill. Overhaul does.

First, why would Deku give two shits about the law not allowing him to save someone?
Second, why would Deku know about Overhaul's Quirk and why would he care? Against a Quirkless little fuck the sludge villain was as lethal as any other villain with a Quirk and Deku risked his own life anyway.
It's like you faggot haven't read any scene where Deku shows up since chapter 1. Is it logical to act like Deku and Mirio acted? Yes. Is it probably the best way to deal with Overhaul without causing unnecesary trouble? Yes. Is it something that Deku or anyone following All Might's ideals would do? Fuck no.

Throw in the fact that it passes the Arrest Necessity Test in 3 instances, too:
>To protect a child or vulnerable person
>To prevent the person from causing physical injury to others
>To prevent the suspect from disappearing while the offense is investigated

>>Ok, where's the proof overhaul falls into one of those categories

I can tell you that an officer would be in no wrong to arrest Overhaul for many reasons; The child begging for help, the bandages, Overhaul's later comment implying abuse, and his resemblance to a wanted criminal.
No, this is English Law. You'd be hard-pressed to find any Japanese lawyers/officers here. I don't belong to the UK, but I've studied British Law as part of Officer becoming an officer.

>In the UK
that's your problem, as anons have pointed out multiple times, japan has terrible child-services