What happened to this guy?

Navalny used to be reallx popular in Russia, but now his ratings are shit. So what happened?

Russia anons extra welcome.

He got outed for being a Jewish puppet and a West-loving traitor.

Was there a scandal or something?

By whom? Can you link me to an article or video? Ty burger

Bump

His current ratings:

>used to be really popular
>now his ratings are shit
What has led you into believing that?
Basically, that's bull, but please elaborate on your view.

who even gives a shit outside of Russia
i imagine RT or some other deebly concerned media put out some schizoid coverage and that's it

I mean his views and ratings in russia were god like.
He used to get a lot of likes and barely no dislikes

Dickhead. Navalny was never popular in Russia.
Navalny is a CIA /western puppet.
His western backer realise he's a spent force, so he is no longer getting western media promoting him.
Just wait, soon there will be a new western puppet to promote.
Pic related is western journos reporting on an a Navalny arrest - nicely staged exactly for their cameras.

Pic 1

Pic 2. So was there a scandal or something?

>ratings: the youtube likes and dislikes bar
wow man that is such a good measure of people's opinion and person's popularity
idort
that's even worse than believing in youtube conspiracies Keeping The Good Man Down

olgino is very real tho

Those ratings are government trash
He has a ton of people supporting him nowadays, and its exploding even in provincial shit cities like yaroslavl
If elections are going to be fair, he will at least go into the second round with jewtin

I will dump some good rated screenshots od vids he used to get and then when it mighr have changed. I'd really like to know, why he gets so many dislikes now. Did Putin roast him or something? Kek

And youtube dislikes are done by fake accounts made by kremlin. Everyone knows it, its not even a secret anymore. Just look at the comments, they are all pro-Navalny

You're correct, but there has to be a reason why he suddenly got so many dislikes. Did someone expose him? Did Putin diss him? Ate his policies literal shit? Or is it something else? Pls tell me what happened. Ty russia bro

oh no, so many dislikes
#whathappened #shocking #outrage #controversial

I agree man. I honestly like Putin more (badass like Trump) but Navalny used to get good ratings on the internet. Pls read:

Slowly his ratings turned worse...

It doesn't matter how popular he is, he will never become president. Even if Putin wasn't the most popular candidate he still wouldn't shy away from rigging the election.
Democracy doesn't exist in Russia, it never did. So don't worry about it.

I think march 2017 is when his rating started to become bad

Can someone pls give some articles or videos related to the topic?

Pls respond REEEEEEEEE

here's why
- #controversial, #divisive topics and people exist
- there's actually a lot of people who absolutely despise someone and want to make that count
- hte new age of #cyberwarfare, #influencers, #opinionshapers and #microslander where fake tweets, facebook comments, youtube views and fucking "dislikes" gain utmost importance is upon us in all it's glory
(doesn't apply to angela bc who gives a shit about her lmao she barely has #social presence lol kys rip)

Actually, when you think about it, youtube is one of the few places (the other is plebbit? does it even matter? where "dislikes" exist at all, and even enumerated. Can't wait until they get rid of them!

So you like Navalny? Why?

>Navalny used to be reallx popular in Russia
lol

Yep. See:

So are the dislikes from paid trolls or genuine russians?

some people just need to fucking go and stay go

look up
olgino, web brigades
us elections social media, the prime event when #memewars and #social got really real
internet manipulation
everything listed on this pic related

Both.

Why do you like Navalny more than Putin?

You realize that the Russian mass media is completely state controlled and he's completely banned, even mentioning his name is prohibited except in hit job programs that portray him as a Nazi or a foreign agent?

Taking this into account he's still very popular.

Bump

People realized he has nothing to offer besides empty promises that try to appeal to every single political view and demographic at the same time making them unattainable and empty

he's actually popular
a viable replacement
putin is stably decomposing and entering end of life stage
>when you've got ukraine, crimea, doping scandal, us election interference and eurovision ban but rather choose to look back twenty years and mentally pat yourself
just
also him trying his darndest not to call navalny by his name is ridiculous and amusing

oh, and
opinion shapers

I disagree heavily and there was a time that I used to support Navalny and wished for him to be in Putins goverment. I like his economic plan on regulations but minimum wage meme is shit and Putin is NOT corrupt!

Agreed. And his stance on Crimea is shit.

And never forget: The globalist fears Putin, but not Navalny. Just look at all the (((media))) support from New York times, WSJ, WaPO etc...

Is Navalny going to run in 2018?

Yeah likely.

Is he going to commit suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of his head?

No Putin is not corrupt and Navalny is a shill

>Putin is not corrupt

???