Merry Christmas

Hey guys I know we dont all get along, but I don't know what i'd do without this place.

I hope your holiday season is peaceful and happy.

I love you

merry christmas

Merry Christmas may 2018 BTFO the kikes even harder than 2017 has.

same to you user

Merry Christmas user.

Merry Christmas from the frozen north

Fuck off Sup Forums
Go to normie book if you gotta do this shit.
You fucks are trashing Sup Forums.
This board is not your personal fucking blog.
"....." In all fields.

merry christmas guys. i'm stuck working alone in the lab until late tonight, i built this festive chirstmas tree out of empty pipette boxes

found the muslim
stay triggered ahmed

bretty gud

I love you guys

>tfw my crush texted me saying she's coming at my new year eve party but she's bringing with her the guy she's after but who don't want her

I really want to kiss/fuck her a last time as I'm leaving the country the first week of january

Merry Christmas guys. I love you all.

Merry Christmas

Remember friends, there's only one thing we can agree on:
The ride never ends.

See you in 2018

if your there for a while that tree needs decorating
merry chirstmas lab user

>I know we dont all get along
Why do you say that? Are you non-White?

I am not white Puerto Rican.. merry Christmas.. we love our muslims we love our somalis aren't they so good aren't they so sweet

May all tonight's drug tests be negative.

merry christmas to you too

Stop crying, and be a man.
You will find more girl, way easy to have where you're going.
Option 1 : Make an axis alliance with the guy she's after to broke her
Option 2 : Give everything you've got at that party, but not in the crying bitch way, but by flirting with other girl, being the man of the party.
(You playing at home, you can make a special gift for special guest with your crush, a friend of her and a pal of yours in quiet place like champagne or good wine)

May my spirit be with you

Anyway
Merry Christmas to all of you !!!

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

Unless you're a muslim.

You mean Jewish?

eh, sandniggers are all the same

>Option 2 : Give everything you've got at that party, but not in the crying bitch way, but by flirting with other girl, being the man of the party.
>(You playing at home, you can make a special gift for special guest with your crush, a friend of her and a pal of yours in quiet place like champagne or good wine)
>I bought really good wines for the party Margaux (1994) , St Emilion (2001) etc

Thanks

Merry Christmas user.

I'm afraid Sup Forums may be the highest functioning family on earth.

Bless Christ
Bless you and your families
Have a wonderful Christmas

I love you user

I know I'm gonna get crucified for this.. but Jew here. I was just born into this race.. I can't help it. I know ..very well why many people hate jews. And there is some truth in the reasons for that sentiment. But we are all not bad... not every single one of us, and surprisingly many of us are just like you. We are all human.. we have fears, and hopes, and desires.. you do, I do. So on this Christmas eve I implore you to see the things we have in common as humans all living in the same time on this earth, than the differences. From a Jew, I bid you peace and satisfaction on this Christmas Eve.

into the gas chamber with you

Nice try schlomo.

Happy Hanukkah or whatever it is you cunts celebrate.

Merry Christmas to all of you, Schlomo included.

I'm hearing more people say merry Christmas this year, and it feels good.

Merry Christmas!

Taking a shit right now before playing Scene It with my family. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

The individual jew is not responsible for the decisions of the Sanhedrin and those who claimed it would be on the hands of their children. You are not responsible for the sins of your fathers, but are for the sins you perpetuate.

I love you Jew, you are all equal members of the kingdom of heaven.

May the Heavenly Father bless you and your family.

thats a scary thought

you are just mad because you will never see snow

option 3 : stop being a frog nigger.

Merry Christmas user. I don't know what I'd do without you guys either. You're all my favorite faggots.

I know it's not you but Satan children claiming to be Jews. If you knew this things could be better.

I say this but 10 to 1 you're getting drunk on Christian babies blood tonight.

The gas company has your gift on rush delivery

For real user got those kikes in full retreat.

>Margaux 94
Nice! You should get laid, in my opinion.

Don't waste good wine with drunkards tho, drink it only with few friends at the right moment, and use good glasses.

Merry Christmas Anoniggers.
Love from Manchester.