What a loser

Look at the small car that salary man drives
What a cuck, bet his wife cheats on him all the time
Manlet can't even afford a nice car, or stylish clothes
What would a hottie like her ever see in a guy like him?

Really though, if 18 wanted to cheat on Krillian, what could he possibly do to stop it?

> bet his wife cheats on him all the time

Doujins are always canon.

>Faggot is envious a manlet managed to tap that greedy hottie without money

You can be the one to tell her that Krillin isn't wonderful. Let me know how that goes.

>his wife probably cheats on him

AM I DETECTING A THOT RIGHT NOW, BRODIE?

Why does he need a car? Both of them can fly.

"All the women want me, I play the Great Saiyaman in the movies! Aren't money and fame the most important things in the world?? I have them both honey, don't you want some of this hot Barry action? Your guys just a poor university nerd, with no muscles, forget him!"

Grocery Shopping.

But 18 can just fly while holding up the car then

"Where did this other mysterious "Trunks" come from??? Bulma must have cucked him, it's the only logical conclusion!!"

But they would look like weirdos to other people. They use the car because they want to look like normies.

He saved her life.

Here the Pilaf Gang try to come to terms with the time loop paradox as it relates to a 4th dimensional hypercube parabox, the masonic right triangle, and the 47th problem of Euclid.

>Car

>Not Motorcycle

It's like be doesn't even want to get laid.

I don't know where you came from, but you have to go back.

Wait isn't Krillin a cop in the new stuff?

Love.

slice her and take the bottom half

Well he was the only Zfighter who didn't want to see her in pieces.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. 18 loves krillin and never would cheat on him

Get Bulma to make another remote

Krillin is literally the best and strongest human in the world. There is not a single human male alive that is a better man than he is.

Which episode was this?

can't they both fly?

nvm found it

Is this the purest relationship in Dragonball?
>Goku Chichi only ended up together because Goku doesnt give a shit and Chichi wanted a husband
>Bulma Vegeta ended up together because Bulma wanted some strong seed to settle down with, couldnt get Goku and Vegeta needed a new home on earth
>18 Kuririn actually love each other and ended up together because of their mutual admiration and respect

>Having 3 people on a bike
>spics ironically defend this

Vegeta knocked bulma up so he had to take responsibility out of
>muh saiyan pride

But yeah he actually grew to actually love her