Kobayashi-san no Maid Dragon

Dad of the year

Kobayashi is a mom.

I want a happy cute dragon family.

>you will never have a christmas party with all these chorgons

I wish she was my mom.

are you willing to work nights and weekends to make your daughter smile? and to pay the electric bill

You mean mom of the year.

Who would give better titfucks? Lucoa or Elma? Pic related makes me think Elma actually stands a chance.

I like that Kobayashi is actually pretty damn ugly.

It becomes a hell of a lot more believable that no one ever wanted anything to do with her. Too many single girls in anime who are absolute bombshells and wouldn't be single in literally any other universe.

Best girl

She's also an angry drunk and programs in python. Not very endearing qualities in a woman honestly.

When will Kobayashi spoon with Tooru?

Never because the tail is in the way.

Never because she isn't gay.

I want Kobayashi to be my gf

>Kobayashi is actually pretty damn ugly
rude

You faggots have shit taste but instead of accepting criticism you just tell critics to get out.

Tohru please.

You mind if I just

Jesus christ how lewd.

I wouldnt say "ugly".
She's just really plain and makes no effort towards her appearance. She'd probably be pretty attractive if she didn't dress like a man all the time and styled her shitty hair...probably.

That said, I do agree that it's nice to see an actual homely woman in that spot rather than a literal model.

So out of character that I am not even mad.

Best girl

>Every thread

I want her to suck my dick and tell me how delicious it is.

There is literally nothing wrong with python if you want to get shit done.
If you want performance, then by all means grab C++ or C.

The one greentext story about them forcing Kanna to go back home had more bite than that.

Although if Kobayashi ever did have money problems like that story she could always have Tohru get gold and jewels to power through it.

I want to marry her.

Based Girl

Does Shouta ever interact with anybody other than Lucoa?

I would sacrifice all of mankind for my personal yandere maid dragon madly in love with me that wants me to taste her flesh

He's not allowed to, Lucoa punishes him for doing that.

All his friends visit his house to hit on Lucoa

>Cool ends the series
>last page is Kobayashi eating Tooru's tail and saying that it is good

It depends on your flavor.

Lucoa's will be one of those overly soft, enveloping titfucks. She could be bad or good at giving them, just simply rubbing your member across her chest flesh will get you off. She would mostly just need to squeeze her chest together to create some pressure and it's likely that the male would be doing the thrusting. There's no real effort on her part to get you off.

Conversely, Elma's will be more effortful. While not as overwhelming as Lucoa's chest, the tip can probably poke through the other size for some licking. If she's bad, she has the potential to get good - she's the type that would be eager to improve her technique if you give her good praise. She would be active in trying to get you off versus Lucoa who would just lie there and let you enjoy yourself.

At least for me, Lucoa would be a quick thrill while Elma would be a lifetime of pleasurable adventure. Although Lucoa could quickly overshadow Elma if she puts just as much effort or more into her titjobs.

this is my first time seeing this and congrats you've broken my heart

DUDE BOOBS LMAOOOOO
HAHA SHE DID THAT THING AGAIN THE KID GOT EMBARRASSED
DID I MENTION
SHE HAS TITS
L M A O

>first time

This user knows what he's talking about

I'm 100% sure that Kobayashi will end up with her male co-worker.
He's such a bro.

i dont know what to make of this

dude, I don't know where you live, but she is far away for being ugly...

>implying 80% of people on Sup Forums have an dick big enough to stick out the other side of those titties

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has a dick

>kyoani
>anybody ending up with anybody

Python is good for knocking out small projects really fast though

How do I make sure I have a dream like tonight? I really would like it if that happened and I got to feel little and be loved by Lucoa nee-san

Name me a better example of ss in anime.

>Doesn't know

Shut the fuck up, jesus christ

please enlighten me of these inside jokes this is like the third time I'm in a thread for this show

She's not ugly, she's just plain, like every glasses harem MC, except female.

>He doesn't watch Tamako Kino Story

>Third time

What's so great about Kobayashi?

I want to have a drunken hookup with her, make her pregnant, and then abandon her once our child is born.

Don't forget how she tried to feed Kanna bacon and eggs for lunch. Disgusting.

she has cute eyes
and cute glasses
and cute hair
anf a cute voice

she is nice and caring despite not showing it
she's good at her job
she's a good mom

>Kobayashi is actually pretty damn ugly.
Just let her pull her hair down and she reach at least Yata level.

What did this mean?

Would Lucoa like it if I accidentally called her "mommy"?

rate this show on a scale of 1 to 5

no meme answers please

She's chrismast cake Sonya KMB.

good grief
little did you know you've been filling up my tooru folder with each remark

Just for comparison.

JUST

4 scales for each of the main dragons, they are kind of heavy

If you're looking for a saccharine show with the occasional touching moment, and simple art style that Kyoani does a lot with in terms of animation, you'll like this.

If you jump into this expecting the next coming of anime Christ, or something that treads new ground, you'll be disappointed.

3.5/5
which is a pretty high score I think

She's nice and strong emotionally. A rock that you can depend on. She also works hard at her job. If she didn't have the dragons, I'd want to be her house husband. I'd want to take care of the house and cook dinner and run her a bath for when she'd got home, I'd want it to be a sanctuary for her after a hard day's work. I'd want to greet her at the door and give her a big hug before she sits down on the couch to relax. Maybe I'd give her a massage if she wants, and otherwise just do whatever I can to make her happy.

That seems pretty fair

>using these to fill up your tooru folder

keep em comin boys
my folder named "my friends" grows more

She's a great assassin

She's going to play in the wnba. They'll call her the kobe of the wnba.

which doragon do you think has the best hair color? I'm personally fond of Elma's black and purple

For once I can say that's one fine DILF.

Do you think Kobayashi likes being called daddy?

Tooru

Iruru

i'm partial to chologon's lemon lime

You mean the guy in a very gay relationship with a dragon?

They've all got that soft gradient going on, which is quite fetching. I'm torn between Lucoa and Elma, personally.

my maids call me daddy...

What chapter is this from?

Even if you change your posting style, your samefagging is blatantly obvious, Tohru.

Flower Viewing. It's the last translated chapter.

>cut the tail
>they're clearly fighting a rajang

What a stupid dragon.

huh weird, I don't remember that page

What if it's a dual monster quest?

Look, these two posts are obviously from different compute- Er, I mean two different unique posters, yes.

>as a team
Two of them are fighting the same stupid blanka monkey.

Is Kobayashi the genderbent Japanese version of Hank Hill?

not even close

she has fruit roll up hair

in 90% of anime i see all characters as being good looking. Drawings are simple lines trying to trick your brain into seeing people, my mind ain't gonna fill those lines with ugly people unless you make an effort to draw a crooked nose, or some other defective feature.
How can i imagine her as ugly if she's our dear MC that feeds chocolate to little dragons?

I wish I was Tohru

dont we all?
:'^)