Nazi UFO thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Western Europe by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas-tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if they were under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down.

Then, 20 years after the war this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
>The Kecksburg UFO incident occurred on December 9, 1965, at Kecksburg, Pennsylvania, United States.
several years after the war

inb4 its a weatherballoon or soyus capsule
>It streaked over the Detroit, Michigan – Windsor, Canada area, reportedly dropped hot metal debris over Michigan and northern Ohio,[1] starting some grass fires,[2] and caused sonic booms in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area.
i didnt see either of those crashing down while flying over multiple states low enough for their debris to still be hot enough to cause fires

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015255.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D04EED81F3BE433A25757C1A9649D946593D6CF&legacy=true
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=yFUqmX4o-X0
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8954365
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Schauberger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_witnesses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ayy lmao

Pic related page 91 of
Prisoner of war talking about a "circular aircraft" rising out of a german facillity during WW2

Just 1,5 pages, dont be lazy
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
Talks about a german engineer that worked on flying saucers

just one paragraph, dont be a lazy cunt (the one with big [] around it)
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015255.pdf
Talks about flying saucers in Argentina and Antarctica

And some semi related doc with pics

article you can read here for a few shekels
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D04EED81F3BE433A25757C1A9649D946593D6CF&legacy=true
otherwise you can confirm the headline for free

thanks user.

ayy lmao

Aww yizz, my favorite poster is here.

>Admiral Richard E Byrd made the announcement today that the United State are required to take protective meassures against the possibillity of an Invasion of the country though hostile aircafts originating from the polar area
>The Admiral said that he didnt want to scare anyone, but the bitter reality is that in case of a new war the United States could be attacks by aircrafts that can fly from pole to pole.
>The Admiral stated the necessity to be in a state of alert and watchful along the whole icebelt which would be the last fortitude against an invasion.
what did he mean by this?

am humbled

you're welcome

Its clear that alien drones have been examining earth for hundreds if not thousands of years.

I bet the only problem is that they still suffer the same problem we have, ie: not being able to travel at the speed of light, in combination with an ever expanding universe, it's impossible to move the atoms fast enough so they rely on unmanned drones that take hundreds of their own life-times to reach us.

I legitimately believe it is just impossible for living beings to travel to other places so far away, it just wont ever happen no matter the technology because its impossible to stop our atoms from breaking down during those kind of speeds required to actually reach far off places.

Also - if an alien drone examines earth in 2000 the information probably doesn't even get back to the aliens until the year 20000. So in reality if aliens were to invade we probably have a long time to advance. The first bits of information they actually receive will be outdated as fuck by the time they see it, and actually start making their way here. They'll reach us by the year 200,000 and expect us to have year 20,000 technology.

i dont think "ayys" are actually extraterrestrial
There are some reports that suggest that aliens are actually demons. reports of alien abduction and demonic possession are quite similar. both involve usually violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, and often it runs in the family. however on thing makes me think those are demons. it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him.
but i guess there are both around, aliens and demons, possibly even demons from other planets the aliens brought with them, then the cia fakes stuff as well of course
greys for example i feel like are demons. the nordics might be actual ayys, or those living inside hollow earth. or ayys that resided in the inner earth for millenia
however i cant tell if the reports are real because i never was abducted nor possessed

however, i dont really trust buzz aldrin nor paul hellyer for that matter. there is also boyd bushman who worked for lockheed martin talking about aliens. but check
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle
Now with the theory that aliens are actually demons/fallen angels. there is also the thing that apparently getting buttfucked makes you more receptent to their presence. how likely is it that the guy was actually assraped as kid or any time for the matter and duped into believing the demons/fallen angels are actually aliens giving him/them the technology. i mean the fallen angels are also said to have given humanity certain kinds of knowledge
we know Podesta is involved in pizzagate, how likely the same happened with paul hellyer since he was high ranking in the government?
bushman seems to be involved too following the same narrative.
paul hellyer says aliens want to help humanity AND that they work with the government. no matter how awesome their technology would be, you cant combine those 2 things

looks like my shower

Checked.

pic related refers to

the adamski photograph is from 1952, 7 years after the war.

does your shower also fly across states and drop hot metal? if so you should considder a refund desu

ayy lmao

aliens don't exist you niggers, and neither does space or matter. How brainwashed are you physicalist retards? Our collective minds are all that exists and we can shape reality however we want.

I got the biggest electric shock from one of those, always touch the tap with the back of your hand to confirm.

We know about the ET existence for millennials now but hey i'm just a tin foil hat LUL

ayy lmao

aside from nazi UFOs seen after the war (kecksburg acorn and the adamski photograph from earlier) Mengele is another sign that germans projects continued: for example he fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related)

an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities.

maybe the scientist just stayed loyal to germany and didnt spit out the secrets and played dumb and just fed the authorities some breadcrumps.
project paperclip, instead of a bunch of traitors, may have been a trojan horse instead

also since these threads tend to get shut down
discord gg/c6nQr9

truth

Why would there be any outside markings?

youtube.com/watch?v=yFUqmX4o-X0

I'm a professional cryptographer who has been studying nazi history and literature for many years and I recognize all of the symbols on that nazi bell.

symbols from left to right:
>male human
>female human
>Jesus Christ (symbol of religion)
>baby human
>adult human
>pine tree (symbol of nature)
>medallion (symbol of achievement)
>fertile male human
>symbol of human breeding
>fertile female human
>corset (symbol of skinny/fashionable human)
>overweight human
>female robot
>female cyborg

ayy lmao

was wondering myself. and best i can come up with is something you would probably call magic.
think of everything as a frequency. smiling has its own string of waves at a certain frequency, frowning on the other hand has another, lower frequency in the same string of waves. same goes for being happy and sad. now apparently when you smile a lot it makes you also happier for no reason
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
So now apprently when being happy, the wavefrequency of this influences the waves of your facial expression to smile, however it seems to the other way around. What I want to point to is that different seemingly at first unrelated frequencies/waves can influence each other. Now if you are happy all the time it very well lead to those around you recieving those happy frequencies too resulting in them being happy too.
Now symbols on some level of reality also would be just frequencies. wether its the all seeing eye, the star of david, the black cube, the black sun or whatever that influences the frequencies of the people exposed to it, or even reality it self (Why are they putting them everywhere eitherway?). Now those symbols you on the aircraft very well could emit frequencies helping the thing to fly somehow, to stabilize it, to make it more energy efficient or whatever. but of course this is all speculation. but since we are at the working of the Nazi UFOs...

Now of course I tried to figure out how the UFOs work too.
When looking into this stuff Victor Schauberger turns up frequently it seems when looking into the UFO stuff. pic related are what some suggest how the UFOs fly.
however i believe they combine a multitude of phenomena.
hey seem to work with electromagnetism from what i got. possibly even gravity shielding which would explain the UFO being able to fly maneuvers that would usually crush the pilot through the g forces which gets negated by the lack of mass through the gravity shielding.

mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
here it talks about some guy claiming to managed to create gravity shielding resulting in a loss of 2% of the weight, which isnt much but if it works at all it only needs some finetuning to be valuable

from the guys wikipedia article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
>In a BBC news item, it was alleged that researchers at Boeing were funding a project called GRASP (Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion) which would attempt to construct a gravity shielding device based on rotating superconductors,[8] but a subsequent Popular Mechanics news item stated that Boeing had denied funding GRASP with company money, although Boeing acknowledged that it could not comment on "black projects".[9] It is alleged that the GRASP proposal was presented to Boeing and Boeing chose not to fund it.[10]
why specifically mention the blackproject instead of just saying "we dont do it?"

ayy lmao

this gravity shielding however makes me think of the supposed schumann levitator in pic related which you find on some of the UFO plans and is essantially the same as the gravity shielding, except that you switch the superconducting ceramic disc against an alluminium disc. combine those 2 and you might get some interaction enhancing the effects of both

made a thread about this device some while ago on /sci/. general consensus was it would lift things, but would be extremely inefficient
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8954365
but it working at all tells me that it just needs some finetuning to enhance its effects greatly

Another thing is that a lot of rumors are out there that the UFOs run on mercury. The old hindu texts for example (didnt read them myself yet, but thats what i heard) tell about the workings of the Vimanahs, ancient UFOs and they too seem to run on mercury. Pic related is supposedly telling about the workings of the glocke, also involving mercury. What makes this interesting is the following:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
>She departed from Kiel on 5 December 1944 on her last mission, to transport to Japan a large quantity of mercury and parts and engineering drawings for German jet fighters
>mercury and "jet fighters"

in this text which suppoesedly tells of the working of the glocke it seems it uses mercury mostly a solvent for other particles. i heard someone suggesting they induce it with magnetic particles like some kobald, so they can move it around by controlling the magnetic field essentially getting rid of mechanical moving parts as you now just have to readjust the magnetic field and the mercury will form itself like you want (assuming you can influence the magnetic field precise enough.) making it pretty much a shapeshifting UFO. allegedly you also can create energy/propulsion through a mercury vortex
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko

>Kecksburg

This

Can't you read mutt? It's about german ufo tech you subhuman faggot

Schauberger by the way thought the best way to create something is by copying nature. His motto was "Natur kapieren und kopieren" "Understand nature and copy it".
Furthermore he stated that there are 2 fundamental principles which all technology underlies. The first one is the one we use for our technology. Explosion and pushing stuff around. think of the explosion in engines, how it produces pressure to push the car onward. bombs which are quite literally explosion. The electrons in our technology getting pushed through the wires by the pressure of the remaining electrons behind them. Fission reactors "exploding" atoms to create energy, similar to how coalburning works, destroying the raw material.
The other principle is the natural one which we should try to copy instead of what we use now. Implosion, which pulls everything. thing of the gravity pulling everything together. The sun using fusion to create energy. Or even simpler, take a heavy block and push it. it woll most likely edge on the ground and block itself from moving needing more energy to move. If you pull it however it will glide smothly over the ground. He believed these to principles to be at work all around us.
Imagine the leader of a country staying at home and "pushing" his soldiers into battle. He will need propaganda to justify it, have to use force in some cases to get them there and threaten severe punishment for people to participate. However if the leader decides to fight on the front himself most people will follow him out of free will, because its apparently important enough that he himself is willing to risk his life, and is thus pulling the others into battle with a lot less effort.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Schauberger
>Im März 1946 kam Schauberger frei und im Dezember 1946 übersiedelten die Schaubergers nach Linz. Die Amerikaner beschlagnahmten seine Werkstatt- und Labormaterialien nicht, sollen ihm aber verboten haben, sich weiterhin mit den Forschungen an der Repulsine zu beschäftigen
>In March 1946 Schauberger was released and in December 1946 the Schaubergers resettled to Linz. The Americans didnt confiscate his workshop and laboratory material, but supposedly forbade him to continue to research the Repulsine (Reichsflugscheibe/Flying Saucer)

man, i really wonder why they didnt want him to keep researching that one in particular. a bit above it mentions how Schauberger claimed that his gadget would be a zeropoint energy device/perpetuummobile, so even more reason to keep him from looking into that

any source for this so i know you are not pulling stuff out of your ass? also do you know the symbols from the kecksburg UFO?

What's the point of inscribing that shit? Do elites still believe in power of inscribing things?

ayy lmao

Some Trivia
First of, the 3rd reich never surrendered. Only the military did, but the head of state never meaning officially the war never ended.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
>The German Instrument of Surrender ended World War II in Europe. The definitive text was signed in Karlshorst, Berlin on the night of 8 May 1945 by representatives of the three armed services of the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht (OKW) and the Allied Expeditionary Force together with the Supreme High Command of the Red Army, with further French and US representatives signing as witnesses

Hague Land Warfare Convention Article 24
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
>Art. 24. Ruses of war and the employment of measures necessary for obtaining information about the enemy and the country are considered permissible.
Ruses like a fake surrender only by the armed forces (Wehrmacht) not the state?

the Chairman of the nato was a Nazi too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
>General Adolf Heusinger (August 4, 1897 – November 30, 1982) was a German general who served as head of the West German military from 1957 to 1961 and as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee from 1961 to 1964.

Just like the founder of the Bundes Nachrichten Dienst (german intelligence agency)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
>Reinhard Gehlen (3 April 1902 – 8 June 1979) was a Nazi German general who was chief of the Foreign Armies East (FHO) military-intelligence unit, during World War II (1939–45); spymaster of the anti–Communist Gehlen Organization for the U.S.(1946–56); and the first president (1956–68) of the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) during the Cold War (1945–91).

Hitler also wanted a united europe under germany, with the EU he also basically got exactly that. except all of those institutions were heavily subverted by kikes since then.
pic related the HQ of the NATO

Since we established that the Nazis were active way after the war it begs the question where they are/were.
Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it). Nikolai Subbotin, russian journalist who seems to have some reputation, has an interview about these documents. but sadly its in russian with german subtitles only. but if you speak either of those languages:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

>its impossible to stop our atoms from breaking down during those kind of speeds required to actually reach far off places
That's only a problem if they can't be reassembled.

You don't exist.

You still there?

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

better dont announce such an expidition i guess

pic related is of the southpole which you find here
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
>[31] "The ESSA III satellite was in a 750-mile altitude, circular orbit, inclined approximately 79° retrograde to provide Sun synchronism. Each picture covers approximately 3000000 square miles of the Earth's surface. In order to provide geographic location of meteorological phenomena, each picture was routinely gridded at ESSA in a latitude-longitude matrix. The South Pole and the Antarctic region are clearly visible in the concentric circles in each of the lower pictures. Africa and the Near East are readily recognized in the central portion of the mosaic.

now allegedly there is a hole in the middle as the satellite didnt cross directly over the southpole, but i have yet to see a real pic of the south pole

Did anyone report seeing swastikas or Nazi symbols on them?

No.

not as far as i know. a lot of the reports are just about lightballs in the sky moving, guess they would have been too high up to recognize either way. also from the pictures they dont seem to have had any swastikas on them

ayy lmao

Ok, I will post it again because why not.

Aliens may exist, who knows. Thing is simple.
>Nazis developed the technology
>They managed to live in solar bases?
>They have developed more technology than earth one will the 1970
>Soviets get their own UFO fleet
>US get their UFO fleet
>For economic reasons both parties agreed to keep it as a secret
>US develops their own cruise type UFO fleet to explore the beyond of the solar system and explore earth like planets on other systems
>Massive cigar UFO types keep getting resources from the solar system, probably nazis?

Question is why they haven't take the last remaining Germans?

Also the US has "extraterrestrials" but they are genetic improved humans who were conceived and raising in one of bases in the solar system.

Its us, it was always us guys. Different flag, different generation but human at least.

You know what will be nice if the Nazis managed to colonize an Earth like planet and their system have since then developed way more. Please take everything worth of this shit-hole and destroy the rats fleeing around those colonies when this earth gets unfit for life due radiation, GM, toxic waste, and war. Destroy them with zero mercy.

ayy lmao

>Question is why they haven't take the last remaining Germans?
well, i believe they went to hollow earth. There either lives an ancient civilization that is a couple thousand years ahead of us, or it is actually the biblical paradise and thus guarded by angels and no matter what (((they))) try they wouldnt be able to get there. same pretty much with the civilization there. UFOs are no new phenomena. they were seen all across history.
pic related is a painting in Church of the Dominican Monastery, in the town of Sighisoara, Romania. below it reads "Israel, hope for the lord" from either 14th or 17th century (depending on wether its from before or after the rebuilding of the church) the psalm mentioned below reads

Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
and with him is plentiful redemption.

When someone was "brought up to God/the heavens" how likely is it a UFO took them towards the sky, out of view where they then got brought into the hollow earth? New Jerusalem in the revelation also descends from the sky which reminds me of the hindu vimanas which were flying castles or at times even entire cities.

>space niggers ITT
FUCK OFF ALREADY

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own (even though I believe these 2 are different from the others).
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blonde/red haired and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
the hopi indians and tibetians use the swastika and have legend about a world beneath the ground.
China, the celtics, greeks, aztecs, all have legends of the white blue eyed people coming and bringing technology.
And they all use the swastika.

So i believe what people call the nordics or pleiadians are actually the inner earthers which may or may not came from space but if so settled there millenias ago

Hollow earth is doesn't seem real Maybe underground bases.

debatable, im pretty sure there is stuff at both poles they arent telling us whatever it is. the documents and pics posted as well as the legend of the underground kingdoms make me think hollow earth is true. i heard speculating its just a big cave system or even portals leading to other worlds/planets/dimensions, but so far im comfy with hollow earth

pic related, from the same batch of files as the map from and

page 88 of

never knew about Nato's HQ. some crazy shit right there.

the schlomo in pic related later appeared in another thread again, said he asked his rabbi who just stated that its a nothingburger and that there is nothing to it seemingly not wanting to talk further about it.

also regarding pic related:
the hebrew alphabet doesnt have any vowels, so both paradise and pardes would both be written the same giving another connection

Look if you had the tech were did you made bases that other people can't get? (1940s)

I did choose in short term the Artic, Himalaya or the Andes. In the long term I did pick Antartica. Maybe the ww2 never ended only a cease of fire between nazis and the allies.

>Also, try to launch nuclear bombs on the frozen water reserves and fuck the earth for ever.

Then the moon, mars, and then other solar systems.

ayy lmao

interesting you mention the andes as wilhelm landig said that there supposedly are some of the saucers left behind as they operated there. and yes, going to antarctica makes sense even without a hollow earth, but that isnt evidence that hollow earth isnt real. i fully admit the evidence for it is slim and mostly based on the lack of evidence for nothing being on the poles (as no satellite pics actually show them, always have a hole or just shopped some white over it) as well as the legends. but either way im sure there is something there.

>Then the moon
about that
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
>SECRET MOON BASE US HAD DESTROYE BY UR
make out of this what ever you want, i dont know what to do with that either.

how can a sane mind use such a contraption? how is this different from throwing a hairdryer into your bathtub?

>kecksburg
>Keck
>kek
Get the fuck out

i think that pic is fake. i tried searching it some time ago and it always led me to some video game. if you have any good source for it pleace share though

ayy lmao

Merry christmas autistic german

We don't care what flag you're waving (pretending to be gentiles in host countries)
We don't even want to know your name (all steins and bergs)
We don't care where you're from or where you're going (rootless jews)
All we know is that you came (sex rituals)
You're making all our desicions
We have just one request of you
Free the people.

But we don't want to play your game
You think you're cool and know what you are doing
666 is your name
So while you're jerking off each other
You better bear this thought in mind
Your time is up you better know it
But maybe you don't read the signs

" you were caught with your hands in the kill (in the 30s/40s germany)
And you still got to swallow your pill (they have to continue lying)
As you slip and you slide down the hill
On the blood of the people you killed

Bring on the lucie (lucifer, he's telling them bring it on motherfuckers) - john lennon was redpilled

I just got it from Sup Forums bruv. I'm gonna start organizing a Nazi ufo folder.

ayy lmao

a lot of crazy things regarding the nato

LARP or real?

Agree with almost everything except:
Greys are fiction made by HG Wells in the War of Worlds. The grey alien as a concept started there based in a native Martian humanoid species the sentient scephaloids use as herding animals.
That's one of the reasons his Martians attacked earth. We looked like their prey.
Unless Wells based his work in something real. I always thought the so-called greys acted more like mindless droids than actual creatures.
Plus I think a lot of ayyyys may be actually related to joos from the future.

I believe this is round 2 for them

ayy lmao

ayy lmao

YES THIS!!

Unfortunately that pic is fake. If you google image search it you can see the original on images.

look into that degenerate faggot crowley. he communicated with some enthity he called "lam" which looks like a grey

ayy lmao

ayy lmao

Oh yes.... I forgot about Crowley. That foking degenerate may he rot in hell.
Could they actually be demons and Wells imagined (more like was influenced subconsciously to make) something similar?
Still I can't shake the feeling that this was all funded with crypto-shekels from the future.
I'm with you on FTL tho. Hence demons or future joos.
Interdimensional or/and time travel only

Phuck Aliens nigga. On crips. One alien once communicated with me and showed me this toy children machine. I was in this alternate dimension where physics were much more different. Anyway I told this thing to take me to someone. Instead it tortured me in this same dimension and I was mad sweating too! I was never more scared in my life!

Another time they took me to the same universe as theirs and started examining my brain. I was paralyzed and I could see these fuckers making a fool out of me.

Honestly, if OP is here still. Why do you keep making the same threads with the same posts and same replies? Are you a bot, or are you Just too lazy to write New stuff? Ive seen this exact same thread, with same Pics and same answers for Months.

Plz explain yourself OP

ayy lmao

Nigger wat

i never said anything about FTL travel, im actually certain we could somehow overcome that issue. however regarding the demon ay thing, i believe that is the actual purpose of project bluebeam, hiding the existence of demons, or spirits in general, or even anything spiritual, and disguise it as something physical/material. because if we realize that demons are real, the next logical step would be that angels are too, and so does God, and suddenly its a lot harder turning people into a mindless consumerists. furthermore when ayyys attack you, you would probably take out the gun, which would be utterly usefull since they arent a physical threat. if you know now however that they are spiritual you would know who to turn to for aid.
the greatest trick the devil pulled off was making people think he doesnt exist, as his existence also proofs the existence of God.

next time ask jesus for help. nothing to lose i guess.

Thank you for these threads, Germanon. Always good stuff.

i want to discuss this stuff and hope for someone providing some new info as i get trouble digging new stuff up. since im a lazy piece of shit i have some copypastas with the info ready and i only have so much info. if something new comes up i usually answer normally. (should make a pasta for this question too btw). so im not a bot, just a lazy user that would like to learn more about this

ayy lmao

>FTL
Oh, I mixed up the anons then.
>Ayys demons and bluebeam
This

Do you think bluebeam in nigh? Seems like the Joos are almost done with the preparations for the apocalypse

ayy lmao

Goddamm, checked.
I'm complied to get into it then. You're talking about foo fighters.
Goddamm it's going to be a wild ride but wasn't hittler supposed to have encontered (or hear rumors) of Vimanas (those Hindu ancient ufo-thingies)?
The connection couldn't be too far off since there were expeditions to lots of crazy places and the whole swastica deal.
Thule society was also a thing and the Nazi used "conctatees" to talk with otherworldly entities. It is also not a huge stretch to say that Hitler could have contacted the same entities as pic related.

I had one of these thing fly into my room bedroom once, i was have a sleep paralysis episode which means I could have been hallucinating but still, felt sentient and as soon as i got scared it flew away, they can shrink and grow. they are blue and red and are constantly changing shape in strange complex geometric patterns.

ayy lmao

ok, let me get real tinfoil here for a second:
trump, 7 hours into office was 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old. he won with 77 electoral votes and his name, donald john trump translates to "ruler of the world, blessed/sent by god, trump (like trumpcard) and was born during a lunar eclipse. in his first year there was a solar eclipse going through all of his "kingdom" and 33 days later (an important number in the occult, can go into that a bit more if wanted later) a biblical prophecy happens, the one from september 23rd. either he was groomed his entire life to be president on that very day with that very result or he is actually sent by God. i tend to believe the later one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_witnesses
>During that period for 1,260 days (or 42 months, or 3½ years), two witnesses would be granted authority to prophesy. They are described as two olive trees and two lampstands who stand before the Lord of the earth. Both are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths.
1260 days is the same amount of time the woman flees into the wilderness coincidently, and devouring their enemies with fire out of the mout could be referencing shitposting on twitter and everything firing back on the attackers (the trump curse). so i believe its the endtimes, and if im correct then trump should (probably counted from the september 23rd) rule 1260 days, at which point he gets killed by the whore of babylon
>5On her forehead a mysterious name was written: Babylon the Great, the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth. 6I could see that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints and of the witnesses for Jesus. And I was greatly astonished at the sight of her.
after which the "beast" takes over for another 1260 days after which the judgement day should occure. so i would say its another ~7 years

Looks like a sea shell to me. Maybe it’s symbolic.