youtube.com/watch?v=rXWcj5zGM3M
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't you tip?

Does lean taste good

Stop breeding.

where is you're dad

Post time stamp pic and prove you are actually black and not just brown

Would you rather go back to Africa or be relocated to the Caribbean/South America?

Why should I tip the people whe are already privileged?

idk

no

unironically left

no

africa

yes, when you mix it with soda and jolly ranchers.

Do you feel racism towards Blacks is unjust? Do Whites have a point when they call you a Society drains? What do you think of crime stats?
How would you improve your race, your attitude in general?

>Why should I tip the people whe are already privileged?
Because the people you're tipping aren't privileged. Fucking hell

these answers are nigger/10

thanks for reminding me that you're not the same species as the rest of us.

>africa

Would you like to try to integrate with local Africans, subjugate them and rule them as Kang with an elite caste of your fellow African Americans, or assimilate them into your culture as equals?

Yes, the statistics are just fake and racist

If theyre white then they are

pussy larper

Can you prove that crime stats are doctored to be racist against Blacks?

Just look at the government, all republican, hell, our president is racist

blackcrimestatistics.jpg

can you swim?

do you like gohan

>unironically left
HAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

wyte boi here AMA

nigger?

Honestly it's not that funny, it would be surprising if his parents were married.

Already said he wouldn't post a timestamp. Sage and leave this slide thread.

nah niggers are all about vegeta... they simply can't suppress their obsession with revenge and senseless violence

What's it like actually being human?

Fuck off white bois its not funny

LARP it up cuzzz

How are your holidays going? Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, you and your family.

It's actually pretty amusing

even if you are a whitey LARPing as a negro, you're giving answers exactly like one would.

Thanks. I have concluded that you are in fact a fucking nigger, even if you are not Black. If you don't like your life in America you can fuck right off to a mud hut in Africa, where your criminal ass belongs.
Alternatively, you could stay here and improve your race by not being illiterate turds, stop being crimjnals and breed responsibly. But that is just too much work, isn't it?
I don't even know you and I already hate you.

stfu nigger

im trying to do scientific research here that may safe hundreds of lifes, answer the question

how does it feel to be an actual meatspace meme? suck it up nigger. this is your destiny

I'm white, and I bang hot black chicks. I'm 40 years old, but I look pretty young, 25 at the most. The girls I bang are between 19 to late 20s, but all super hot black girls. I take them out and see black guys looking...

So my question is: Does it trigger blacks to see the hottest black girls dating white guys?

>Why should I tip the people whe are already privileged?
Because that privilege doesn't pay the bills. Also, what, is every server white? Do black people tip black waiters well?

Why did you do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=rXWcj5zGM3M

how the fuck do you have internet

Fuck off, its my duty as a black man to fix America
And you call me illiterate meanwhile you say crimjnals

>nigger here, AMA

Look, I fixed for you

Wow, didn't know the UK was racist too
Are your white bois privileged there too?

>my duty as a black man
lole xdd

What is your IQ?

thank you for making me laugh today!

OP is a faggot.

Prove to me that the Egyptians were white

What? It is

idk, probably high

What do you feel are your biggest grievances as far as American society goes? Racism? Cops/pigs? Gentrification? Racial profiling? Unemployment? Ghettoization?

well they weren't black, retard
>idk, probably high
you're likely to have an IQ that's really fucking low, statistically

Racism, I was declined a job just because I was black, the employer didnt say it but Im 100% sure that its because of my skin color

First Merry Christmas i hope you and your family have a lovely day. If you had the chance would you want to live in a functional black nation even if that means it would have a white ruling class ie Rhodesia, Jamaica or the Bahamas?

yo mah nigga u get somes a dat edumacations?

Do you dream of impregnating white women with your dark seed?

Why is anyone falling for this troll?

You too, only if it didn't have white privilege

Fuck off we don't talk like that, but kind of, I dropped out of high school during the second year

No I want a black woman, racemixing is disgusting

you're literally admitting that whites are inherently better you absolute coon

No white privilege just a nation of your own that benefits from European rule of law

How?

you're saying that white people are privileged, even outside of white countries

No, he said the whites would rule, so because they do they would create white privilege

>Racism, I was declined a job just because I was black, the employer didnt say it but Im 100% sure that its because of my skin color
I lost my job last year, and was looking for a new one. I found a local company that had an open spot that would've been perfect for me. I did an online resume, then an online skill and personality test, did a phone interview and knocked it all out of the park. The last step was an in person meeting. I met with two guys for lunch, they were both around 25 or so, and I was 44 at the time. One was a black guy, and the other was a soy looking cuck white guy. Got an email bright and early the next day that I just wouldn't be a good fit for them. I assume because I was too old. I didn't cry about it, but it did piss me off. Moral of the story user, if they wouldn't hire you because you are black, then fuck them anyway. You wouldn't want to work there. I ended up getting a pretty awesome job a few weeks after that and I am happy. Don't let anyone define you, you are the master of your destiny.

OP, why do black people take credit for Egyptian pyramids when Egypt was one single country in the entire the continent of Africa where sub-Saharan, blacks don’t come from?
It’s like Romanians taking credit for the British industrial revolution because both are in Europe.

And what the fuck where blacks doing between the fall of Egypt and before the arrival of the white men?
Serious question. I think it’s related to low IQ due to genetics of vast landscapes of environments with hardly no national resources, therefore no chance to stock for the winter and grow in the summer.

Why do you think that White Male/Black Female marriages have significantly lower divorce rates?

How big is your BBC?

Report off topic and troll threads.

check it
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

Niggers leech internet for free off of “friends” and/or wi-fi hotspots. You will never see a nigger paying for his own shit.

What the hell, my AMA thread got deleted. It was getting pretty popular too.

Cucked mods desu

agreed. I also suggest posting anti-left imagery.