Have you guys read this book? It's very good...

Have you guys read this book? It's very good. The guy is a cuck about race and feminism and gays and blah blah but it's probably the best description of the Muslim invasion of Europe I've read.

The pdf is online

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
archive.org/details/TheStrangeDeathOfEuropeImmigrationDouglasMurray
youtube.com/watch?v=1iAKfHntZMw
youtu.be/K_vAcaSqWVk
youtube.com/watch?v=FvgmyaSTosg
youtube.com/watch?v=3r8woGW-0qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3bgNRbItAlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anybody

If he's bluepilled on race, feminism and gays his description has to remain incomplete, however I've watched some of his lectures on YouTube and found him quite good, especially for Normies.

Give me a basic gestalt snownigger.

haven't read it, will check it out now. Thanks.
linking the Sup Forums books zip. Merry Christmas
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

there are millions of muslims flowing into europe every year.

they dont assimilate, dont work, dont integrate in the culture, dont share similar values.

they are draining the system of all resources (welfare, housing, healthcare) and this is causing us to head towards a race war

He just uses those issues as a 'Muslims don't respect European values' kind of stick. Which is true, but the Muslims are right about those issues..

But seriously the book is thorough and full of information, I recommend it. Though seeing as you're German maybe none of it is news to you. It talks about Britain and Sweden as well, and some other countries.
Give me a minute to go look at the chapter titles and I'll write up a summary

Good job Mr. Leaf, I like your motivation. I will continue to comment.

read it yourself you lazy nigger
archive.org/details/TheStrangeDeathOfEuropeImmigrationDouglasMurray

>russia is not part of europe, but turkey is
that's real nice.

Pfui Mr 56%. Watch your language.

Ok so the first few chapters deal with European immigration since ww2, and how it has been very unusual in comparison with Europe's history before then.

It then moves on to when Muslim issues started coming into greater prominence, and talks about early dissenters from the official narrative, and how they were ostracized.

There are a couple chapters reporting on the Greek and Italian Islands dealing with the migrants.

Then there are chapters that deal with Christianity, and the cultural heritage of Europe, and how it has been disappearing into nihilism.
Some stuff on European guilt, racism, colonialism, art, philosophy.
The last 3-4 chapters are about what might happen in the future, pretty basic stuff. Though he stress how serious it is, that Europe will cease to exist as it used to.

The whole book is full of examples of the political and media classes lying about everything, and the huge double standard that exists around Islam compared to any other topic.

Sorry for the terrible summary, im tired.

here you go Hans
youtube.com/watch?v=1iAKfHntZMw

Sorry Im retarded and forgot to mention the pivotal point of the entire fucking book, which is the Migrant crisis, and how it is the natural evolution of European attitudes towards other countries since WW2, and what it's consequences are.

>The whole book is full of examples of the political and media classes lying about everything, and the huge double standard that exists around Islam compared to any other topic.
if you haven't read mein kampf, i highly recommend it. hitler mentions the lying media, and how 7/9 of the papers were jew owned, pushing lies and demotivation

Thank's, but I already watched it. I'm familiar with both of them, they're got entry level people for Normies to get red-pilled.

whatever you say muhammad

>talks
Mr your whole country will be gone in a generation

Don't worry Mr. Leaf, I think you did a great job.
I will now write my reply to your synopsis, this might take 10min, if that's ok for you ?

I'm not going to read it because I know how bad things are and I know for a fact that Murray will not offer any solutions to the problem, because he knows the only solution is physical removal of Muslims and all other multicultural elements.

he pretty much says it will end in race war

you gave me a laugh

Daily reminer to read Culture of Critique.

Yours is already gone Mr. 56%. Now let me talk to my Canadian amigo.

Well that's good to know. I'm confident we'll win that even if the situation gets much worse demographically.
Funny that given our present course the best we can hope for is race war.
The history books are really going to have an interesting tale to tell.

The author is gay.

(That doesn't matter but that might be why you consider him a 'cuck' on gay issues.)

>Yours is already gone
not even close

I do like that book, it's the only full length treatment of the JQ that doesn't seem like complete conspiracy theory to me.

There are some heavy hints at it ending in violence throughout.

Tbh I don't even know, didn't Rome just sort of fall apart once the barbarians sacked it

>barbarians sacked it
that's violence

This was at the end of a long period of decline, part of which involved filling the military with a large percentage of barbarians.
Fortunately our armies are still overwhelmingly filled with Europeans.

I am looking at a timeline of Roman collapse right now and it is way too complicated for me to understand fucking anything, so I retract my statement.

I had an impression that the Romans just sort of gave up at one point, but maybe this is not true.

>sign is in English
Are they even trying?

i've started the decline and fall of the roman empire, and it is fucking thick reading. The moment it starts you're in it already. Very hard read. I'll be proud of myself when I finish it.

>part of which involved filling the military with a large percentage of barbarians.
lol I wondered if they realized how bad an idea that was at the time.

youtu.be/K_vAcaSqWVk

There is a quick summary of why Rome fell.
It's quite old and opinions in modern interpretations have changes slightly, but it's worth listening to.

Well, there has always been migration, but largely from one European country to another. It started after WW2 in Germany with Italians in the 50s, who were needed to expand the industrial base. These people pretty much integrated into the host society (btw. there was already a huge migration in the 1880-1920 of Polish people to the Ruhr valley - coal production). Then came the Turks in the 60/70s they did integrate to a certain extent, then came the 'Russian-Germans' after the collapse of the Soviet Union in the 90s and now the arabs, who are largely unemployable. By early dissenter, does he mean Enoch Powell ? The question of Nihilism is interesting because it is related to feminism. The extreme feminine is often related to Nihilism, where as the extreme masculine is often related with totalitarianism/fascism. Europe lives in a feminine Zeitgeist because of WW2 but Islam is also a totalitarian/masculine ideology that will overthrow the feminine Europa (remember Europa is a greek godess). Of course Europe will cease to exist (birth rate 1.5 children/woman) because it is too feminised.

Google also Marija Gimbutas, she was a feminist 'archeologist' and her thesis was taht there xisted an 'Old-Europe' that was dominated by women, but got wiped out by patriarchal Indo-European (our forefathers) warriors from North India. The feminine (Equality at all cost) got destroyed by the Patriarchy, the masculine, 10000 years ago. The Feminists even admitted their own inferiority.

Europes future will be a fight between a nihilistic/feminine/equality-obsessed//aging Europe (with low birth rates) and a totalitarian/islamic/masculine/young, vibrant North Africa and Near and Middle East (with massive birth rates).

>there xisted an 'Old-Europe' that was dominated by women
i've never heard of this before, that sounds insane.

I don't know what this book is about but I can already tell it's piece of verbal diarrhea because Turkey is part of Europe but Russia isn't.

Google Marija Gimbutas, but remember it's a thesis.

I've read this book and that isn't what it says at all. I guess /lit/ was right about Sup Forums being retarded. I've had far better discussions about this book there.

>isn't what it says at all
so what's it say lit fag

I've never really heard of this idea of Feminine and Masculine powers contesting in this way. Spengler for some reasons considered Russia Feminine(Motherland and all that) but he didn't seem to be using it in the way you are here.

Also yeah Powell is one of the guys he mentiones, also a gay Dutch politican who was murdered for anti-Islam stuff, and that frenchman who wrote le Camp des saints, Salman Rushdie and some others

To clarify the dangers of equality: If everything is of equal value, than what's the point to strive for sth better ? This leads always to Nihilism and decay.

>gay Dutch politican who was murdered for anti-Islam
Pim Fortuyne

in my defense Im like deliriously tired, I only made this thread because I just finished the book and wanted to know pol's opnions.

Also lit are a bunch of faggots who haven't even read the Greeks

This idea largely derives from Taoism, it also doesn't mean that all women act 100% feminine and all men 100% masculine, it's a transcendent concept. Carl Jung is a must read in that context with his anima and animus idea.

>Russia Feminine
Spengler is hard to understand but he also wrote an essay called 'The two faces of Russia', so he creates a dualistic approach to them.

I've read Spengler pretty intently but I never did understand what he meant about Russia being feminine. Elsewhere in Decline of the West he describes the male and female sexual and gender roles in a completely different way.

I've never heard of the two faces of Russia, Ill check it out. Knowing Spengelr though that must be referring to what he saw as the Faustian imposition of an alien culture on the native Russian soul.

>Carl Jung
i loved man in the modern world, or whatever it was called

He mentions many Jews but does not name the Jew

Every time he mentioned some Newspaper or poltiician acting completely dishonestly I would look them up on WIki and sure enough, every fucking time

I don’t know how you deal with knowing the horror that is coming. Millions of Muslims in Europe, their population growing, Germans as an ethnicity will be extinct during our lifetime and replaced with Muslims, meanwhile they rape and explode within our own borders, and will be voting labour until they get their own politics going. Enoch was right and it’s just more social tensions and violence coming over the horizon.

What Jung text would you rec. I've always felt vaguely I should read him, but my extreme dislike for Freud has made me hesitant

I loved modern man in search of a soul

Your extreme dislike of Freud should encourage you to read Jung.
Maybe this for a start, it's Jung's main axiom/point of thinking
youtube.com/watch?v=FvgmyaSTosg

I'd recommend starting with: Modern Man in Search of a Soul. OR The Undiscovered Self (easier to read)

Read The Camp of the Saints by Jean Raspail.

>Knowing Spengelr though that must be referring to what he saw as the Faustian imposition of an alien culture on the native Russian soul.
I wouldn't call it Faustian, it's basically Russian Orthodoxy/Mysthizism vs European enlightenment of Peter the Great

gimme the quick rundown

>The Undiscovered Self
youtube.com/watch?v=3r8woGW-0qQ

>Modern Man in Search of a Soul
Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=3bgNRbItAlU

Introduction to faggotry the book

>The Camp of the Saints
The Camp of the Saints (French: Le Camp des Saints) is a 1973 French novel by author and explorer Jean Raspail. The novel depicts a setting wherein Third World mass immigration to France and the West leads to the destruction of Western civilization. Almost forty years after its initial publication, the novel returned to the bestseller list in 2011.

Africa moves to France, hilarity ensues. Oh wait, no. Western civilisation is destroyed.

thanks well read kraut. I know you're quoting wiki, but i appreciate the (you).

Thank (you) Mr. Burger, sometimes Wiki is quite useful when it has to be quick. I also didn't know that Steve Bannon mentioned that Novel, as it's stated in the Wiki article and that someone called it 'Mein Kampf 2.0' when it was released.

>called it 'Mein Kampf 2.0' when it was released.
now i have to give it a read :) at least put it on my list...

It just shows (((their))) tactics existed even in 1975. Call out the disasters of mass migration --> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ARE HITLER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hitler called out their tactics in mein kampf. That's what opened my eyes to it. I know, obviously hitler reacted to kikes, but it didn't hit me until i read his personal account

I really think that's the main reason Mein Kampf had been banned from publishing in Germany up until a couple of years ago.

at least i can still shitpost about it on 4chins

Meanwhile, a book about Jewish subversion of western society would never be published.

The West needs to shift the Overton window and reclaim ownership of political discourse in the media. Criticism of Jewish thought and action should be allowed.

Muslims are shit, but they are powerless. Jews are shit, yet hold great influence and are rarely held to account.

The Culture of Critique, which was mentioned itt earlier
Might be illegal in Europe though

>there are millions of muslims flowing into europe every year.

You’re quite clueless, aren’t you?

I bought it but haven't cracked it open yet. Looking forward to it.