Nu Sup Forums will defend this

Nu Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcion_of_Sinope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

חַג שָׂמֵחַ

You've got to admit that the New Testament is kinda bullshit, though. They don't know the word of God like Moses did.

Happy Holidays based Jew friend!

look a lot better than my white trash rural family. Picture fat white trash with meth pipes and bud lights.. yeah that is white america in 2017. If I need to become a jew to escape this I will.

>You've got to admit
no

There is absolutely no reason to hate Jewish people who have contributed so much to our civilization. In a sense they are both the strongest bulwark of our collective freedoms as well as the first wall against the muslim hordes who are the biggest threat white race has faced. No white nation or people have beet attacked by the Jewish people yet we have collectively fought these shitskins for thousands of years now. Only people speaking against Jewish people are butthurt liberals and mudshits who can't stand the fact that Trump is making America great again.

They’re half kike kids.

Diluting the gene pool and killing themselves.

Absolutely. I'm a disciple of Marcion, who believed that the God of the New Testament and the God of the Old Testament are in fact two distinct deities. One is loving and willing to forgive. The other is a genocidal maniac that believed people should be stoned to death for minor infractions.

Learn more about Marcion here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcion_of_Sinope

By Jewish law those kids aren't actually Jews.

>oy vey don’t speak against the Jewish people
>that is antisemitism

Hi J.D. Vance.

I think I read about your family in Hillbilly Elegy.

Diluting the gene pool by procreating with the ethnicity that has the highest average IQ in the world?

She converted to Judaism and her conversion was recognized by the Chief Rabbinate. Therefore she's a Jew and any children she has after converting are Jewish.

Cute family.
Thanks for sharign OP.

Would rather want her fucking a Jew or a nigger?
That is the question /pol

Outbreeding depression.

Least those jewish genes have a lot of GERMANIC'D blood

Absolute state of amerimutt,

you too! I hope you're getting Chinese food tomorrow, as is tradition :)

master race, what else, even the jew haters acknowledge this

Agreed my fellow centepede! Jews are our greatest allies against the mudslimes, Nazis and globalists! MAGA!

nice kneejerk reaction soyboys

no. they are master race kids, you on the other hand are a mutt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

TLDR: “Saving Schlomo Shekels”

She literally rejected Jesus and her dad is okay with it.

Think about it.

I am mostly certain that Trump is a crypto-Jew, pure blood Ashkenazi. He's just LARPing as a Christian for Bible Belt votes.

>You've got to admit that the New Testament is kinda bullshit, though. They don't know the word of God like Moses did.
You know that God is a germanic word meaning Godin right, Jew?

Godin = Odin

You just committed Blasphemy.

Rural and suburban retard checking in here

Not him but if you're a proper Christian you should be as Christ. And Christ was a jew.

Ahahahahaha!
>Redditpedes will defend this
Fixed for you. We need to cleanse this infestation from Sup Forums.

disgusting

What is there to defend or not defend, really? They have no impact on my life, I don't give a fuck about how they choose to best celebrate anything, nor what religion they preach. Why would I? You all waste too much precious and valuable time discussing shit that literally NOBODY outside of this disgusting shithole gives a shit about. Yeah, it's the truth. Come at me with your brain dead meme responses, I won't bother replying.

Fuckingn Sup Forums siding with a fuking jew. This place has been overrun by redditors.

>Christ was Jew
No he wasn't. He contradicted Jewish law several times. This is one of the main reasons he was killed. Jesus taught Zoroastrianism, not Judaism.

They told Happy Hannukah to me and I've to retribute. Happy Christmas, goy.

What a cute family. Way better than muslims. And they have way more class than your 300lb muh 56% burger mutt family.

looks lovely!

Yes. Good go-, um, boy. Way better than Muslims indeed.

First they had a nigger in the WH, now the JOO, whats next, a woman?

Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren will win 2020.

fucking loser jew

I really like this one
The kikes always work both ways

Jared Kasher

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wonder if ivanka will snub the Donald on Christmas now that she’s a born again super Jew

I hope she’ll at least pop over to Mara Lago for some Turkey dinner ....just for old times sake.