Have Anarchists always been so feminine? I have never considered myself to be a full blown Anarchist...

Have Anarchists always been so feminine? I have never considered myself to be a full blown Anarchist. But looking back to the late 90s early 2000s when I was a kid I always thought of Anarchism as being aligned with masculinity. Yeah you would see some people who just want to wear an Anarchy symbol to be edgy. But the ideology itself seemed liked it was rooted in being independent, standing up for yourself,not needing the government, ect. All very masculine qualities.
Nowadays people who call themselves Anarchists seem to pretend like that's what they're about but at the same time want a government to enforce certain rules. If you look up what Anarchism is about it's defined as "The absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual". So to put it very basically it's just an "anything goes society". Yeah youre probably going to have some problems that come along with that, but that's basically what it is. Modern Anarchists however seem to be less focused on an "anything goes society". They seem be more focused on preventing certain things from happening, or wanting to police what other people do. They're more focused on preventing people from being racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic,ect. That doesn't seem like an "anything goes society" to me. In addition, you have lots of Anarchists who align themselves with what appears to be contradicting ideologies. Anarcho/Communism is probably the main one. I still don't understand how these people think you could have Communism without having some government enforcement. The same could probably be said about Anarcho/Capitalism as well. But I don't think that's as nearly a crazy idea as Anarcho/Communism.

So back to my original point, have Anarchists always been this way? Am I just ignorant in thinking that there used to be people out there who truly wanted actual Anarchism? And if true Anarchists used to exist what changed and when did it change? How were they able to be replaced by these feminine soyboys?

Other urls found in this thread:

radgeek.com/gt/2011/10/Markets-Not-Capitalism-2011-Chartier-and-Johnson.pdf
agorism.info/docs/NewLibertarianManifesto.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Masculine men are more attracted to things like government

They're just satanists. They became anarchists during Raegan with the Christian takeover of the US.

I don't know about that. Having to rely on somebody all the time to do things for you doesn't exactly seem to be a masculine quality. That being said, I'm definitely not a fan of open borders or refugees flooding the country.

I'm not really sure what the answers are. I'm just asking questions.

Why do you think they're Satanists?

I remember some of the British punk bands who would call themselves Anarchists back in the 80's. Lots of them were very racist actually. Nothing like the Anarchists nowadays.

>Christian takeover
>During Regan

>If you look up what Anarchism is about it's defined as "The absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual". So to put it very basically it's just an "anything goes society". Yeah youre probably going to have some problems that come along with that, but that's basically what it is.

No offence, but you haven't done any basic research into anarchist political philosophy.

Anarchist are not against governance, they are against centralized governance. They are against 'vertical' decision making and power, and advocate 'horizontal' decision making and power. They want a decentralized, and localized, society.

I highly recommend looking into Market Anarchism and Agorism.

Here is a free book about Market Anarchism:

radgeek.com/gt/2011/10/Markets-Not-Capitalism-2011-Chartier-and-Johnson.pdf

Agorism:

agorism.info/docs/NewLibertarianManifesto.pdf

I highly recommend watching interviews with Kevin Carson (Market Anarchist) and Derrick Broze (Agorist). You'll quickly realize that they aren't advocating a Mad Max society.

Anarchy is living and let live. No authorities, no hierarchies. No one can tell you to do anything. You don't have to make, or do, anything. The only control over anything you can have is of yourself. On the flip-side, Government implies that someone has control over something. And that person has freedoms, at the cost of others, yes, but unlike the anarchist, it's a life worth living.
Having control of more than just yourself is (seen as) masculine.

Yeah, I'll admit I really don't know a whole lot about the details of Anarchism. I'm just pointing out what I've observed.

Do you personally just call yourself an Anarchist or do you attach some other ideology to it?

>muh retarded mob rule
wow sounds great

>implying having a Mad Mad society is a bad thing

To be honest, I'm more of a localist.

I would like to see economies localized, and community based living. I don't think it's healthy for us psychologically to live in dense populations.

Libertarian Municipalism is actually a midway point that I've come across, but I've yet to read the full book on the subject. The political philosophy was designed to be a midway point between the state, and an anarchist society.

Personally I support Agorism, because it heavily promotes localism and starves finance capitalism and the Deep State of funds, and they advocate a localized economy.

I also really like Derrick Broze and John Vibes 'spiritual Agorism' which emphasizes psychological healing and character development, as well as subversive economic activity. I noticed that Fascist advocate the same thing, they say that whoever advocates fascism needs to engage an 'internal revolution' or develop 'internal order' before they can hope to have a lasting external revolution or bring order to society.

Also in line with fascism, I also see the pragmatism of authority and bureaucracy. Especially in regards to security, and healthcare.

I hope that explains my current views.

Market Anarchism and Agorism are not 'mob rule' philosophies.

If I remember correctly there's a pic somewhere of Sid Vicious wearing a Swastika t-shirt. And he was from a band that literally had a song called "Anarchy in the UK".

Because they don't know what they want just like women always do

The Punk scene in the late 70s and early 80s was rife with skinheads and strong working class men, critical of the poor governance that left them in the state they were in.
Around the mid-80s when DK and other faux-hardcore bands ruined the genre entirely and made communism cool, vegans and oogles paved their way to create pop-punk and the skinheads got pointed and laughed at for making intelligent music and not singing about breakups or burning down cop cars.
Check out Skrewdriver and Böhse Onkelz. Minor Threat had some good songs too.

>during reagan with the christian takeover of the US
top kek

Are you one of those people who thinks everyone used drugs in the 60s and nobody was Christian until the 80s?

>Anarchist are all feminine
Close; the red/black memeflaggers are all feminine and retarded. An-caps are just autistic. Look at the punk scene (anarchist) for further evidence that these people are effeminate pussies.

Dead Kennedys had some annoying leftist views, I guess you could say. But I wouldn't call them Communists. "Holiday in Cambodia" is basically a song mocking SJW culture.

I think the tshirt was just a joke and trying to be edgy. But it does show how the culture has changed. You'd never see somebody who calls themselves an Anarchist do something like that now, even as a joke.

I listen to and enjoy a lot of Oi!, but never in my life have I heard it desribed as intelligent, and if someone did so in front of me I would have to laugh.

The music is just "fuck niggers", and while I agree, it's not really an intelligent statement.