/DIXIE/ Comfy CHRISTmas Eve Thread

All States, Countries, Municipalities, Principalities, Diets, Dictatorships, Peoples Governments, REEEEEEEEport in RIGHT NOW!

Merry Christmas.
Love,
/DIXIE/
Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=q5W1NZC8Zks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59AGVg9VJyg
youtube.com/watch?v=5fwrw9e9094
youtube.com/watch?v=yP9FOPhrXuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dZBLxIJmFrI
youtube.com/watch?v=_1m3j9BvvAY
youtube.com/watch?v=MupHMWf5r9E
redneckmudpark.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Texas here. Alabama gtfo

Cucks

Merry Christmas, Texas.

Merry Christmas user

Mississippi here. Merry Christmas Dixie!

SC wishes everyone a Merry Christmas! All yanks leave their money at the mason dixon line and gtfo!

Merry Christmas /DIXIE/bros!

'Tis a Cold Day in Virginia

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=59AGVg9VJyg

>All the papas will come home
I didn't ask for this, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fwrw9e9094

Me neither

Hoosier here
>Inb4 damn Yankee
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Dixie/pol/!
God bless every one of ya'll!

Florida here. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas yah damned Yankee!

Tennesee checking in. Merry Christmas y'all.

Merry Christmas from Bryant AR

Where from user? Bryant here

Merry Christmas ya'll from Tennessee!

Bump

Central Alabama reporting in.

Doug Jones can go to hell.

New Hampshire here not the south but still the moet free state in New England merry Christmas

Texan here. Merry Christmas ya'll

NorFlor checkin in.

Further north you get, the more southern it gets.

Currently in New Orleans with the senpai for Christmas. I live in Texas, while not as clean, pretty and pretty degenerate in some parts the people here sure have energy and spirit compared to where i live in North Texas

NOLA certainly has their own way of doing things, that's for sure.

Ohio checking in, family fought for NC. Ohio will flip sides for round 2

Pretty good stuff, had my first Po-boy sandwich with aligator sausage, soo good

Bout thirty minutes south of you.

This thread is conflicting,
t. Half Hoosier, Half South Carolinian

How did your parents meet?

North Florida, the only real Florida, reportin' in! Merry Christmas DixieBros!

Grandparents divorced and my Grandpa moved down to South Carolina and they both shared coustody of my mom. My mom fell in love with a South Carolinian they got divorced and now I live in Centeral Indiana. I visit South Carolina often because I love the people and how nice they are, however I prefer the cold weather of the North.

Florida here

Mississippi is full of retards

You lost

Not an argument

Why would I argue? You already lost.

Georgia here, Merry Christmas fellow Dixiefags.

Now you're loosing.

Wilmington, NC Reporting in!

What do you guys want for Christmas and what did you get your families?

Got my mom a little wine refrigerator, got my little brothers and sisters a massive lego set, got my wife an Iphone 8.

Loosing the chains of oppressed women and children.

Arkansas reporting in. About to smoke a cigar while putting together a big thomas train set together for my white southern son.

>wins the war
>proceed to squander the peace by acting like such a jackass that you restart the war

Merry Christmas NCDixieBro! Wilmington is a fine town, used to spend my off time there as much as I could to get away from the shithole that is Jacksonville.
Sounds like a nice christmas you and yours are having! I just got a little whiskey and some fresh buds for my bowl for myself this Christmas. Between that and the hate and discontent of my life, I think that will propel me through this holiday season.

Hell yeah bro. Believe me, I've got the hate and discontent down pat. I'm 5 gin and tonics into drowning it.

Merry Christmas from Georgia, Go DAWGS

Yankee trash

Get ready to call Baker, daddy! Merry Christmas. Pussy!

>squander the peace
You guys already did that, in addition to losing.

Florida here. Merry Christmas and God be with all of you.

Not far behind ya lol. 2 glasses of Wild Turkey 101 down so far. Gonna be a long night.

Cold snowy night here in Kentucky. Doesn't feel like Christmas at all.

My be my last Christmas eve at my grandparents. He's 97. Kissed my hand as I walked out the door.

It's a strange new world - glad I have you all to keep me cozy tonight as I find what's at the bottom of this bourbon bottle.

youtube.com/watch?v=yP9FOPhrXuQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dZBLxIJmFrI

youtube.com/watch?v=_1m3j9BvvAY

youtube.com/watch?v=MupHMWf5r9E

Who's crying to good ol' JC tonight?

>General American incarnate checking in
Iowa here. Merry Christmas, you guys.

So I was driving up to Memphis over Thanksgiving and passing through Arkansas I fell in love with it all over again. I want to move to Arkansas some day. So beautiful.

Are you basement dwelling sperglords actually taking your roleplay seriously? Your scrawny, weak selves wouldn't exactly be admitted into any 19th century army. In fact, you'd be treated like shit by literally everyone in your community because of the fact: fat, smelly, greasy, bowlcut-sporting armchair historians and southern pride stealers.

Fact: US armed forces combat rolls are predominantly filled by Southrons.

Neck urself

How many of those rural retards have double-digit IQs? Am I supposed to be impressed?

God bless, user.

The USA lost when the Confederacy lost.

Federal rights superseding States' rights stands against every ideal of the Founding Fathers.

Last time I checked they launch things into space from the South, not the North.

Fact: the majority of the Founding Fathers were Southrons

Kys

The USA lost? You slave-owning, gun-toting nutjobs tried to secede and overthrow the government because they wanted to uphold human rights. That was a bad thing?

And where do you think they get the tax funding to develop those projects from? Not the red states.

>You slave-owning, gun-toting nutjobs tried to secede and overthrow the government
>you
I did no such thing, genius.

Overthrow? Secede you dipshit. Would have been peaceful as well if it wasn't for that niggerlover Lincoln.

Fact: Blacks were more successful by nearly any metric under segregation

Drink bleach

Fuck yourself you dumb nigger

So why are you taking pride in their heritage if you "did no such thing"?

Florida here, staying in NC mts. All my 3 little girls want is snow...come on sky!

>So why are you taking pride in their heritage if you "did no such thing"?
>Derr why are you taking pride in your ancestors, family, region, and culture
>Fuck White People
It's okay to be white.

>What do you guys want for Christmas and what did you get your families?

Toys don't interest me anymore. I just want time away from work to work on projects and save up to buy a few acres and build a cabin with my bare hands.

Bought pops some jeans and a shirt. Wife is getting a new robe, pie press, and 20 NASA patches so she can make our kid-on-the-way an astronaut suit. We saw one at the Air & Space Museum this month but it was like $50 and chink quality.

Merry christmas you southern bros and Godbless

You want me to take you seriously? "niggerlover Lincoln"? Try debating coherently.

Like the metrics of freedom? Oh wait, you don't want to talk about that part.

Being white and stealing your ancestor's heritage are two different things. When did I say fuck white people? Forming your own narrative for your own agenda?

Southern Heritage is about more than slavery despite what they may have taught you in your Marxist indoctrination schools.

Throwing the term "gun toting" around like it's an insult. LOL. Move to Europe faggot.

Thanks leaf. Come vacation in the south.

Merry Christmas from Virginia, one day we'll shake off the yankees that have taken our northern counties.

Spend it with your family.

Merry Christmas Morons.

I pity you. No heritage to be proud of. No land to walk where your forefathers sweat and bled over. Just a number, some frozen yankee far up north in cold hell. It must be sorrowful for you. Thus why you come here to spew wrecked yankee hate. Like a disgrunted toddler. Shame on you. Being a gentleman though, I will wish you a merry christmas, though you don't deserve it.

God bless, Canada. Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas.

4th Virginia Cav. reporting in.

Merry Christmas y'all.

>Picking a fight in a Dixie thread

Go troll offline for once and see what happens. For your sake, I do hope you know it wasn't over slavery though. Can't be sure these days with the US (((education)))

This is a popular myth that doesn't quite mass muster. Hint: go 10 no in from the coast for dixie.

redneckmudpark.com

>Mississippi is full of retards.

Turn off your tv, we're full of niggers.

Merry Christmas

>Being white and stealing your ancestor's heritage
Oh so now it's stealing? It's okay to be white, user.

>Virginia
>Yankee trash

We made 90% of the Confederacy's weapons, produced its finest generals, and kept the Yankees from sweeping through the Carolinas until the end of the war. You're welcome.

Did you take part in the civil war? If not, then you have no confederate pride to wrongfully call your own.

Wilmington, NC also reporting in!

>Freedom
Elaborate. The freedom to take gibs and turn their community into shit holes while their father runs out on them and their mother does crack? None of these things happened under segregation. By any metric they were better off and had a more fulfilling community. The only freedom you want is the freedom to freely associate with White people wherever they go. You aren't entitled to that. White flight happened for specific reasons and it's not anyone's responsibility to take care of niggers anymore. Enjoy your "freedom."

Not to mention Richmond was the capital of the CSA ...

>keyfags getting their own slide

No.

So one is not allowed to take pride in their forefathers who did?
It's okay to be white, user. It's okay to celebrate your forefathers.
If blacks hadn't pissed off other blacks and gotten their asses sold out of Africa they might know a thing or two about it.

Try not being racist. It might help improve your life some. Go outside and take a breathe of fresh air. Maybe play a game of cards with your neighbors. Turn off your indoctrination TV and see the happiness in the world. Relax. You might even become a good person if you keep it up.

Texas Forever!