Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pWKUZhtP5Y
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv292734248
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/co373888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for used goods

Just what we needed, eh?

Is Lise for shooting or shooting inside of?

I don't get it, doesn't muvluv belong here just as well as to Sup Forums?

Only for oniichan to shoot his thick sperm inside of.

Saving, hugging and then

meiya is for shooting!

delet this

what's wrong?

You're for shooting, scum!

delet this

why are you doing this

delete this right now

One or two retarded jannies lately, I think. One even said this should be on /vg/ in a warning. /vg/.

Autismo zealots don't care. They'll be weeded out in time. Have faith.

Would Yuuhi be a good girlfriend?

Of course!

Context?

It didn't actually happen. Part of her route in Muvluv Extra.

Remember folks, stream in a few hours!

Not exactly FOR shooting, but she's gone too far to escape her fate.

Teen Irisdina is for headpats denial and/or watching Jurgen and Beatrix having sex.

>tweedles
Every time
youtube.com/watch?v=0pWKUZhtP5Y

>but she's gone too far to escape her fate.
Nope

>but she's gone too far to escape her fate.

Good.

You know she doesn't make it, right? There is no happy ever after, even in the one route she does survive.

Prove it.

Meyia seems so strange on first playthrough of extra. Endearing, but eccentric.
On second playthrough though... oh God the feels.

I know, she's quite the potent mixture.

Pump and dump Meiya and Yuuhi!

Life with Meiya is stressful with all those responsibility of taking care as large as a country.
Free time to spend together what was it again few hours every 2 week?
Life with Sumika is still the better choice between the 2 since you'll be happy.
But with Yuuhi still alive at the end of the trilogy, does that mean Meiya will not be the successor and get to enjoy a somehow normal life? Which will make Meiya the better choice?

as far as I'm concerned she'd still be worth it even if all you got with her was the sunday, and got the kicks of exchanging scandalous messages over encrypted channels during the week.
However you do make an interesting point.

>Life with Meiya is stressful with all those responsibility of taking care as large as a country.

That's why Mana-sama is there, to take care of all your needs when Meiya isn't around.

Motherfuckers.

I feel bad for the orange-haired glasses guy though, he had a crush on Marika, but accept that Masaki is a insurmountable wall between him and Marika that he'll never hope to pass and bless their relationship when Masaki confess, right after he confess to Marika himself with Masaki's permission.

Pump and dump Isumi for Yayoi!

They are all Isumi, you daft cunt.

For any of you faggots who read those mini Arcadia Lost things that have been out so far, are there any good voice actors? Whenever that anime comes, I wanna know if there's anyone to be hype over.

Top tsun

Today's stream is up!

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv292734248

Like always remember to post screenshots, if anything worth it is shown. Birthday poll round 2. for April today, so remember to vote for Chobi!

Fug, what have I missed?!

4koma, Saudi Arabian X jokes, and SF related fanmail.

>Saudi Arabian X jokes
wat

Also I thought the fanmail was done later?

>wat
Don't ask me user. I understood Saudi Arabia, country, something, something, exagerated bowing, laughter.

>Also I thought the fanmail was done later?
It depends on what topic they are adressing. SF related fanmail always gets read in the first 20 minutes.

...is this them discussing how one of the girls laughs? That's nearly ojou-sama style.

>it might degenerate into a drunkstream

Is it second round of voting today?

>Moemi going MAGA
10/10

>Theo and Ikaruga are both born in April

There's probably some pottery involved here

April is a really brutal month I guess for birthdays, tons of good characters for art, so someone good has to lose. Not at all like February.

If only Mira had been in a crappier month

;_;

Is Moemi /ourgal/?

>These results

>Theo 5th place

...what

If I had to guess, everyone felt safe that the majority would vote for Theo.

I see Lise was voting today :3

*laughing Beatrix.jpg

I'm starting to think two atomic bombs were not enough. Dunno if I can stand another year of shitty votes.

>Theo BTFO

lel

What question is this?

I heard Master.

He dominated his group though last week, so something weird going on.

Vault 7?

>What question is this?
I heard fantasy world, BETA and East Berlin. We sorely need a translator.

Just kill me already. Did the fujos turn out en masse for Ikaruga?

Thats okay Theo, your imouto will celebrate your birthday with you every year even if its just the two of you. Especially if its just the two of you

>He dominated his group though last week
He was third. Yuuya's mum needed just 3% more to overtake him.

I thought they might have been naming that nasty concoction. I dunno.

Look, if we analyze last week, where Theo not only wrekt Group B, but he had a higher voter percentage total than even the winner of A, which I think was Tarisa. I guess I'm not surprised Ellen won 1st, though it was weird since I don't think she even got 1st of her group last week.

I think there was a lot of strategic voting going on and calculations that didn't pan out.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

>Mira so close to winning

Why you gotta remind me of that? It still hurts.

>though it was weird since I don't think she even got 1st of her group last week.
You've got a very bad memory user. Theo barely made it , Ellen almost broke the record for percentage won.

Can you blame me? Disappointment feeds regret.

>Kurt broke 10%

Maybe next year, guy

>The god of photography wants to take him to US to work and hone his skills there
>Worry about the long-range-relationship resulted from that, can't tell Marika about it and acts reserved to her
>Marika sad because he wouldn't treat her like a proper girlfriend
>Consult to Marika's friend and she urges him to tell the truth about his feelings
>Just before he goes to her, Marika comes in and yells why he is hiding the truth after the friend blurts the truth to her, cries and runs away, just before the 'back up' arrived

What a mess.

Nice delusion
Some day Kurt will make it ;_;

Is Cook Cook streaming now?

Yes he is

Route translation when? Im really interested in her along with Kasumi route cucking Sumika

I love this cute doggie

is the fandisc going to be part of the alternative steam release? I'm guessing not

That dog should be euthanized

For any of you curious about Kouki's stream, it's here

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/co373888

you should be euthanized

Can anyone tell why he's playing his old VN again? Or is this something totally different?

>streams are now at 4am
fug

>Life with Sumika is still the better choice between the 2 since you'll be happy

Haha

I'll pick Sumika everyday even if Meiya lives an ordinary life.

Better cook and has common sense.

Is it OK to grab Sumika's ass while walking around in public with her?

At least it's not because of soy sauce.

Is it good?

chotto, have some decency at public user

But surely it's OK to grab Chizuru's while walking around in public with her, right?

Sure, why not.

One day. Kurt lives in our hearts though.

;_;

Are you trying to get us hammered yet again? For just once in your life, think of someone besides yourself.

I recall reading something about that so yes. Unless I'm confusing it wither another fandisc besides the Photon stuff.

EVERY FUCKING TIME user.
IM SICK OF YOUR SHIT.

DELETE!!

Chizuru is only for hugs

Post the snake one.
But that's hugging her ass, isn't it?

God I wanna smash your face user.

Sumika is a good girl

Anna is for bullying

That she is.

Why not smash Chizuru's pussy instead?

user made this yesterday in case if someone didn't see before mods deleted the thread.

When's the new one coming out anyway. Cant wait for Bakayuki to tap this perfect body.

I'd grab Bea's ass every chance I could.

But will Takeru have to fuck Mitsuki so she doesn't get lonely and fuck Shinji?