Why was he such a pussy?

Out of all the demi-gods on earth, why was Jesus literally the worst of them?

>Greek mythology
>Heracles, son of Zeus
>Known for his incredible strength and adventures
>Dies fighting a Hydra

>Norse mythology
>Thor, son of Odyn
>Wielded thunder, inhuman strength, rode a chariot across the sky
>Died fighting Jörmungandr a giant sea serpent

>Christianity
>Jesus, son of God
>Known for turning water into wine, walking on water, duplicating bread and healing people
>Gets killed by humans (lol)

I guess Jesus is more relateable than super human war machine sons of gods?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracles#Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One day you will kneel before him and be judged.

nobody here is will ever be judged by a fucking isrealite ever again, that's for fucking sure

the nurhurburg trials ended decades ago man

Jesus character embodied what the Jews and later on Romans and everyone else spreading the religion wanted everyone else to be

>weak
>turn the other cheek
>bow down on knees and kiss people's feet
>be homeless, no family, wander around like a degenerate and be impoverished
>"yay im like jesus lol i'll go to heaven and maybe i'll stop being miserable"

Just makes sense from a (((leadership))) standpoint.

Each of the gods you mention in your OP were symbols our ancestors looked up to for guidance, honor, leadership, and strength. Christians would rather be humble, weak, submissive, and generally a bunch of worthless shitheads.

People don’t call it christcuckery for nothin!

literally went down to hell like a chad, said to satan you have not power anymore, took the keys of death and took everyone in there and left to heaven

pretty cool if you ask me

How will larpagans ever survive the second coming of The Lord?

yep

have we decided whether it was a jewish plot to erode roman values or a roman plot to shit on the the jewish messiah prophecy, overturn old testament values and control the poor?

very clever though, you have to give them credit

>Dies fighting a Hydra

This. Why did white Europeans have to get rid of their strong, powerful religion for the weak pitiful excuse that is Christianity?

Cause he was what he ate
Therefore he was not a nigger cause niggers don't munch the carpet

I believe it was a Rpman plot. Jews then, like they have their whole history, were always rebellious, murderous thieves. Every part of their own religion was stolen from ancient Babylonians and killed and pillaged Caananites. I believe Romans did it as a last resort, then they fucked themselves over with it.

>I guess Jesus is more relateable than super human war machine sons of gods?

Yup, its the same reason people like Batman over Superman. Plus Jesus scaled with the ages, where war gods faded out to peaceful times. Only places that still worship war gods are the ones still at war in the world.

Lmao Jesus literally created the universe and died voluntarily

why cant you believe it was the messiah prophecy coming to fulfillment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracles#Death

apparently he was betrayed and poisoned with hydra blood

politics

meanwhile Muhammad
>God's last messenger to Earth
>Known for his military, political and economical expertise
>Never lost a battle
Embrace Islam you christcucks before it's too late.

This. He cucked fucking Hades and "paraded" him as the beta he was.

Because Christians then were doing what Muslims are doing now. I think most white Euros who say they're Christian really aren't. It's just polite to say as a way they have morals or some shit.

No sane white European man feels completed or spiritually satisfying to worship the dead-fabricated Jew. It's instinctive. Their (our) religion is coming back though, thanks to places like this.

Abraham god > myth gods.

Because he was a kike

They're all myth gods except our gods are looked up to as basis of morality. Jehovah was used (stolen from Babylon and mixed with other gods characteristics) to scare people into being (((good)))

That doesn't count at all.

why do you say he was a babylonian God? can you prove it?

Not really, Christianity is probably one of the most ridiculous and weak willed religions out there. People are just idiots and they decided to adopt an even more idiotic religion that was crafted by nomadic, middle eastern goat fuckers.

>Zeus & Hercules: dead
>Odin & Thor: dead
>Jesus: alive

Christians die for what they believe, at least real Christians, would you die for what you believe? would you die for staying atheist or pagan or whatever the fuck you are? no, you are cucks, atheism are the cuckest cuck there are

they would even suck a dick to stay alive, they are whores

Brahman>>>>>>theistic abrahamic brainlet god

yeah, abrahamic religions are nothing but kike propaganda, anyone who believes in them deserves their inevitable future of being raped to death by a pack of wild niggers

>His exact origins are disputed, although they reach back to the early Iron Age and even the Late Bronze:[4][5] his name may have begun as an epithet of El, head of the Bronze Age Canaanite pantheon,[6] but the earliest plausible mentions are in Egyptian texts that place him among the nomads of the southern Transjordan.[7]

The book I read earlier said Babylonian, but that may have just been the stories and other figureheads. Learn more everyday!

>He cried angrily hiding behind his memeflag.

The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

That’s really funny, I can’t tell you how many extremely attractive white, Christian chicks I’ve talked to that have told me countless times that they would certainly go to places like Somalia and fuck all the guys there just to make them “convert” lol I knew Christians were cucks but never that severe. This is all 100% true, I seriously wish I could’ve recorded the conversation so I could show you.

He is dead as fuck my man, are you retarded?

He got killed by romans (which has never actually been proven that it happened by historians and archeologists)

At the end of the day, all religions are just some crazy schizophrenic ramblings made up by people from the bronze/iron age.

Can't we just move past this stupid shit?

>He wuz a gud Jew. Dem Jews dindu nuffin.

>Defending Jews
Burger retardation at it's finest

>Jesus
>Demi-God

Heracles is the only Demi god you've listed there.

You have to remember Jesus also overturned the tables in his father's house.

Our Lord shows righteous anger when it is Just. For an easy example think of the Jedi in Star Wars. Very diplomatic not prone to conflict. But when push comes to shove they have the clone war. (Crusades.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlil

that's yahweh/zeus
but the jews pretended he was the only god and cut their dicks for him, when he was only one of the elohim/annunaki

They're all sons of gods who walked the earth

>A fucking Mary Sue
cool fanfiction

This is like the tenth anti-Christian thread
Just stop embarrassing yourself you heretical faggot.

Christianity beat the paganism because of fucking Constantine

>HAHAHA CHRISTKEKS ARE WEAK, BRAISE BAGANISM XDDDD
>FUCKING CHRISTIANS STEAMROLLED MUH PAGAN WARRIORS
You fagans have liberal-tier levels of mental dissonance.

Luke 19:27 reads-
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

yea, total pushover..

He's king kike, what do you expect from the parasite people of Israel? The most unnatural subhumans to ever walk the Earth.