Why are you all alone on Christmas Eve?

Why are you all alone on Christmas Eve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRBsfAIg4-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's Christmas day

>implying it hasn't been christmas for like 11 hours now

how slow are you fucks?

>australians have to celebrate christmas on a seperate day then the based Ameriburgers

SEGREGATED NIGGERS

sheepfucker
fucked by sheep

your time is invalid

Because thanks to Trump I finally have a decent job and moved out of my parent's house.

Because I'm literally putting my life together again after a Jew ruined me two years ago. My family lives in another state and for the past two years I haven't been able to afford to travel to see them.

Because I'm an asocial faggot who would rather shitpost anonymously on the internet than to actually giving a fuck about wanting to start a real life interaction another human being.

Iam getting drunk and shitposting.

I'm about to watch Hitler the Greatest Story never told with my Grandmother, not even joking, she loves it, got to 3:58 last time.

My Christmas, my choice

the jews

>tfw I know a gril who looks exactly like that
>could easily tilt her to be a fashy qt gf
>but she's a thot

anyways,
I'm not alone, I'm back with my parents for a bit after graduating college, but I did get in a fight with my dad so it's awkward today.

My family is dead. My few friends are with their own families. And my girlfriend is spending the night with her husband.

Is this that ASMR girl?

unironically the parents of my jewish girlfriend dont accept me

>then/than error

I've seen this more and more often recently. I blame stupidity.

Thats a PLUS my dude.
Cum in her mouth every day for them

I'm at my grandparents having to sleep on the fucking sofa since they stupidly downsized to a 2 bedroom and my parents have taken the spare room

Fucking pricks it's boiling in here too

departures 3 is a lie

I know the difference, I just don't give a fuck and would rather post fast and loose than slow and gay because I give a fuck what an user thinks.

What was the fight about?

I don't know anyone who I could spend the Christmas with, family is dead and friends are with their own families. It's like any other days for me except I don't have to work.

>Why are you all alone on Christmas Eve?

Gangstalking tactics mostly... I think they replaced my mom.

who IS THAT HOT BLONDE BITCH?

i wish i were alone. my wife is stupid

why? anti-semitism?

>Gangstalking tactics mostly... I think they replaced my mom.

"She" brought me a hamburger... and I'm a little afraid to eat it.

because I've been alone my whole life

because im a weirdo and cant be around people

I thought Christmas was haram in your meme country.

>surrounded by family
>still all alone

I'm not but I wish I was since I'm having to share a bed with my sister which is like the start of a shadman comic

im smoking weed by myself and eating the food my family brought over for me. it's not that bad.

No family.

I enjoy the solitude

Because I'm Jewish, and even though my parents celebrate Xmas they are far away.

Sick as hell. Flu sucks
Better pay her attention or someone else will. I found out my gf before this one was married after dating for a few months.

I would leave a present for you on the doorstep and walk away. Merry Christmas buddy.

I got a synus infection 5 days ago

Because holidays are gay

Why do people need to do things on a specific day
it's all so tiresome

Christmas Eve was yesterday tard

Wew lad. Your whole family is dead? That's a shame. I'm here for you user.

It's impossible for me to have healthy personal relationships but I'm obsessed with the public consciousness

I'm not. My mother is upstairs in the kitchen.

I'm high and opening presents with my wife.

my mum died in september and my dad and sister have already gone to sleep

Imagine living in such a shitty country you have to wait for Christmas while superior countries have their turn!

It's a bomb!

The ones who matter are.

F

It's complicated, and like most family fights, it sounds really petty in hindsight, but my dad can be petty childish. He basically got mad at a task I was trying to help him with and took it out on me when I stopped helping to take care of some other Church related responsibilities, then my mom came home right as I snapped back so I looked like the asshole. Then I finished helping him out of spite and my church thing was a disaster, so I'm still butthurt about it.

I’m not. Had dinner with the family, not doing anything tomorrow though, we’re a medical family with fucked schedules.

Why even persist?

I’m not. I’m on the shitter at my first uncle’s house and I need something to read.

I don't answer to roasties

do you guys pronounce Christmas as chris mess

I'm about to drive to my moms house to spend the night.

People are fickle and ephemeral. Machines are eternal.

cuz im a loser

more like antigoyinism

more like 'chris miss'

>being a christcuck
>going to church

fag

>surrounded by people eating shit that I dont like
I wish I was alone

Just came back from mass, and before that I had dinner with my family at my grandmas.

My family is here next to me as I shitpost, truly a merry day.

Who is that qt cum dumpster queen?

(you) there

chris mas

Post family

>hating Jesus
>hating Christmas
enjoy hell

My love didn't love me back.

Fuck no, merry Christmas to (You) user.

The only honest ones ITT

you should jew up to them and act like a jewish intellectual and see how they react

>The Church
>Jesus
pick one

i'm an unwanted loser

I have really high standards, I only fuck 8's but I'm about a 6-7 myself.

Guys i really like this normie Christmas song.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRBsfAIg4-0

Cuz i live in orthodox christian country. Your demon-pedofil Christmas eve doesn't count here.

I just want to say Merry Christmas to everyone :)

Halfway through this 375ml of Canadian whiskey.

I have my hand. Why do I need a female companion?

I’m at my parents house. We’re going to mass tonight. I don’t have time for a gf because of school/work/research

i agree with you

>Why are you all alone on Christmas Eve?
Because I don't have a family

S-sorry.

It's okay I forgive you.

Merry Christmas :)

FAGGOT

girls can sometimes smell nice and provide very basic mental stimulation while also touching your dick

>leaf

My parents are in a foreign country and my sister is having Christmas with her liberal marxist friends. I was invited to my aunt's and and also my uncle's but I have had zero mental emotional or physical energy the past 3 months. Went to the doctor and got a bunch of tests done but am still waiting for the results to come through. At this point I hope I have something very wrong with me because the alternative (that there's no solution to my fatigue) would be horrible.

So I'm cuddled in a lazy chair with hot chocolate, 90 day fiance playing on TV, jacques ellul's "Propaganda" open next to me, and Lichess and shitposts on my laptop :)

Drinking beer and watching Christmas Story with Pops. /comfy/

Post tv

I have to work

FATSO

no cutie and parents died last year

My girlfriend and I run a pet sitting service on the side. I'm at home with 7 dogs and she's making visits to 10 others.

Nobody knows the best hand movements to get my dick to ejaculate except for me.

I can also look at a 10/10 girl on xvideos.com