Anime by Opening

How well do you know your anime by their opening?

sporcle.com/games/RustySpider/anime-opening-quiz-advanced-edition/

pic unrelated

I only got 40 and loads were missed because of spelling. Just fuck my shit up. This is what I get for being a seasonal piece of shit.

I got 62. I haven't even seen at least 35 of these.

What do I win?

i got 44. yay.

Shouldn't post the answers so early in the thread.

I've done this quiz before. We really need a new one.

Try making one?

21, that was rather pathetic, although about five I failed to put because I didn't remember the proper pronunciation of the name, like I forgot Texchnolize got "x" in it, and I couldn't remember what year is in Space Battleship Yamato.

I got 51. I got smoked on a lot of the older shows.

Are you sure?

I got 70, although I find the inclusion of a lot of those anime questionable.
A lot of the "hard" old ones (especially the 90s period) aren't even significant, historically, or can say they were particularly successful, both from a cult and commercial perspective.

I guess in a way it proves you're an avid anime consumer if you can get 100, because it means you consumed every single anime on every season from the 80s to today no matter of quality.

It's probably meant to filter shitters like you out. Not everything has to be easy mode for you babies.

>70
>shitter

Yeah, I'm sure the entirety of the works of rumiko takahashi are essential for every anime fan
Just like every cut and paste space mecha series trying to capitalize on the fame of Ideon and Battleship Yamato by being a bland copy

Truly the marks of a real otaku such as myself
I better tell all my pals in the "Old Anime Otaku" group on MAL, they're gonna be stoked

Yeah rumiko takahashi literally who is that nobody, totally not an even remotely influential or important person at all, how could someone be expected to know some poor nobody's works.

>Yeah rumiko takahashi literally who is that nobody, totally not an even remotely influential or important person at all, how could someone be expected to know some poor nobody's works.

Who the fuck even said that, you mouth breathing retard
Unless you're some rumiko die hard fan, most of her stuff is borderline unwatchable

Urusei Yatsura is her only REALLY defining work, with Maison Ikkoku already skirting the line.
Watching her stuff, especially in 2017, is something no one but a diehard fan

Including one, maybe two, is fine, but why make FOUR rumiko entries?

It's the same critique I have for the "easier" version of this quiz, that for some reason includes 5 different versions of gundam, as if that's something anyone but a maniac of the show would actually watch in its entirety

How can you call yourself human if you don't love giant robots?

69/100, early 00's are my bane, especially romance shows.

I fucking love giant robots.
And that's precisely why I resent the amount of trash without soul released over the 80s-90s period just because it was popular.

Mecha was the moe of the 80s.
The majority made it just because it printed money.

You are a dead set idiot. I'm hardly a fan but she's still far better at writing characters than the vast majority of today's writers. Maison Ikkoku is the best example of this.

>I'm hardly a fan but she's still far better at writing characters than the vast majority of today's writers

Jesus Christ, you just proved you haven't read anything from her. Or at least, not more than a single work.
Even amongst those who like her, her character tropes are a running joke.
She makes the same characters in every work, to the point that people have drawn parallels and made tables like "Who is this series' Kyouko/etc"?

She was a cut-and-paste production of the same series again and again.
She was the kyoani of her time.

She deserved praise for creating a whole genre from nothing, but after the seventh iteration even the diehard fans were making fun of it.

Refusing to accept what even the japanese critique accepts as truth doesn't make you a refined anime critic, it makes a blind "Muh history" idiot

>Jesus Christ, you just proved you haven't read anything from her.
The only thing you've proved is that you're a massively autistic sperg.

>She makes the same characters in every work
>accuses others of having read nothing
You really are a complete idiot. Explain how Kyoko is the same as all her other main girls.

All you've really done in this post is make baseless claim after baseless claim, without putting any real thought into what you say. Morons like yourself add nothing.

>Refusing to accept what even the japanese critique
Ok, so you're an utterly brainless weeaboo who needs to reference "japanese critique" to back up his already empty point. Makes sense.