I believe she's a literal bitch. Which is a good thing

cowtits/10

Please delete this.

Why would I believe in a fatso?

This is my fetish

Because there's more to believe in.

Tanned Shinka is best Shinka

Any shinka is best shinka

Megane braid Shinka was the worst Shinka.

Okay but megane is a terrible disability and crap-tier fetish

I believe in the Shinka that believes in me

I want to be Shinka and take the knot.

Post your lewdest Shinka pic that is still blue-board appropriate.

cuck

Oboete Ima Shin ka?

I wanna cum inside Shinka's fat butt!

How would you attack Shinka?

I just some personal attention from her. Even if she beats the daylights out of me, I just want her to look at me and acknowledge my existence.

Like this. You need to be Dekomori for it to succeed.

Why is Shinka's body so intimidating?

it's perfect

Does anyone have the gif of Shinka hugging deko in the season 1 finale?

For crushing me in a fight.

I believe in her ability to appeal to my masochistic side. And my desire to be her.

>How would you attack Shinka?
Unsuccessfully

>I just want her to look at me and acknowledge my existence.

She's acknowledged us all, user.

You are submissive. Strong girls like her make you feel intimidated.

Can 3D girls ever achieve such perfection? It is a meaningless pursuit to find a real life Shinka of my own?

Could Shinka lift the planet?

Real life Shinka is an oxymoron, you will never find a smile like this.

Probably

HOLY SHIT

which is your favorite sadpanda article of Shinka?

The one where she wants to lose her virginity before summer break ends.

I don't remember that one.

It was like the first one that came out.

Oh that one. I was looking at raws

I really like that one because Shinka was in character, a lot of the others are just someone who look like her at times.

A true connoisseur

>My life has no purpose unless it coincides epic historical events

narcissism ladies and gents.

Nice to see those 50 billion people died in trenches in hopes of securing even a fraction of the peace and prosperity that's currently boring you to death

No the actual "middle children of history" died of smallpox before adulthood, along with 70% of all other kids living in the 17th century. The one who's names you can't bother to learn because they were put in unmarked graves, and/or killed by an alcoholic parent.

But seriously, it's a shame there's no great economic depression going on, at least then you'd could blame your failures on something external. Nevermind all the famine, the real awful thing would be realizing that you're the only person steering your own ship. You were told you couldn't fail, so there *must* be something thwarting you.

It's a Fight Club quote my good duderino.

Is this pasta?

Point still stands, its a film that appeals to narcissism

along with the Matrix. It says that if reality is peaceful and boring, and your life is uneventful, then the mistake must lie in the simulation. Not you. Reality is wrong.

Alright

Is Fight Club a genuinely, unironically, actually good movie?

It is unironically an edgy movie for teenagers

A lot of people come away from it wanting to be Tyler Durden without realizing that the film is mocking and criticizing Tyler Durden's way of thinking.

It's pretty good. Don't listen to "hurr durr edgy teens", obviously it will appeal to them but it'll mean more when you're in your 30s and going nowhere.

It's very good.

The pinvise one

Tits are too big

Boo.

You mean perfect. Too big is Cattleya et al

Rate her chest.

0 radians

>I am an irritating SJW / activist-fundamentalist and I want the entire world to know because I am an attention-seeking child.

6/10

Flat isn't quite to my taste, but I'd rather have that than somebody with a boring average size.

>boring average size
like what?

I still wonder why the normie of the show was wearing a bitch collar

>normie
you keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means

She's just really kinky

Basically anything in the B to C cup range. Not big enough to stand out or be exciting, but not flat enough to be interesting in its own way.

It's a very good movie. Certainly the best movie ever made about existentialism. I think Jim Uhls's screenplay is among the best ever written.

>A lot of people come away from it wanting to be Tyler Durden without realizing that the film is mocking and criticizing Tyler Durden's way of thinking.

One of the things Tyler stands for is a rejection of materialism.
Are you actually arguing the Narrator was happy, and should have been happy to be working a job he hated, tolerate his continual insomnia, and only find pleasure in buying Ikea furniture and ridiculing people who were suffering from serious illnesses and attending support groups?

You can't be this stupid - it's just not possible.

>normie

>Are you actually arguing the Narrator was happy
No, Tyler argues that consumerism is limiting people's individualism and happiness, and his reaction to this is to create a fascistic cult where nobody has any individualism at all.
I like the film, but people don't recognize that his solution to the problem was worse than the problem.
I have no problem with the Tyler you see in the first half, just the one at the end.

Imagine being able to land a hit on Shinka. She would still beat you up but will probably look at the bruise on her face in the mirror later on and think that you're not half bad.

I want to land that hit on her 子宮口 with the tip of my ちんちん

Cattleya is perfect. OP's are less than ideal.

>Cattleya is perfect
You mean disgusting.

Nah, that's something a shit-taste plebeian would say

I want to put my face into Shinka's stinka

Silly Shinka spilled something on her face!

Clumsy Shinka is no good at opening yogurt pots!

Oh man, if I had 3 wished, it'd be to experience this 3 times.

Now I'm kind of wanting Shinka to spill yogurt on me and clean it off with her tongue

Clumsy Shinka

Having cum on your face? I can arrange that for you.

Rather having my "yogurt" all over Shinka

wtf is up with the recent Shinka obssession?

Lurk more

>recent

The so-called ‘psychotically obsessed’ person who becomes a Shinkafag doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And not because Shinka seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will become a Shinkafag the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’ and "But Rikka is cuter!", can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.

Look, it's not a cult all right.
Jeez get off our case man we didn't do anything to you.

It's been run into the ground so much by popular culture that if you watch it now it's just going to feel edgy and trite

Don't scare the Shinka, user. There's no way it'll fit.

I don't think this deserves an inappropriate 'underrated post' reply, but alas it does.

Shinka doesn't need to be NSFW to be lewd, her lewdness comes from her body posture and expressions.

I'm saving this pasta.