Racemixing being forced by jews

Racemixing being forced by jews.
Why?

Ask them, not me.

So we have no connection to those who committed the shoah. If we don't look anything like them, what reason to we have to appreciate them? Consider that, coupled with the shit they're doing to art, music, architecture etc. It's not just a slow ethnic cleansing, but a cleansing of our culture, The complete destruction of the west, from the roots up.

Why is it always a black male?

Mixing races cancels out the ancestry of both parents in the child leaving them without empatny easily manipulated, best example would be the Khazar's who are the most mixed mutt group of people who worshiped demons, killed and assumed the identity of their victims and became the ashkenazi jews that started banks, charged usury fees and promoted the world wars.

Obviously it's the best for them.
Whiter blacks means less likely to chimp out
Blacker whites means they're stupid i.e. Good goys

I'm Jewish

I don't force race mixing but watch in amazement as you goys worship black athletes, listen to rap music and allow blacks to hang out with your women

are ya'll stupid or something?

Look who's married to blacks...DeNiro and Lucas...they are not Jewish
Blame the right people

Trump hates niggers

Who's the artist who makes these caricatures?

Because whites have too high IQs for them to brainwash!

Abduct jews and behead them in the woods, tjoheeeeyyy

to create a slave mutt race with no ethnic or individual identity

They're not forcing it. They're just seeing what white people are doing and running with it.

Whites already race mix with regularlity in two places: The upper class, and the garbage class. The social realities of these classes means hybrid offspring and put through the wringer and it can only improve our race, with failures falling back in with their own folk or ending up genetic dead ends.

Jews see how it works for the upper class, and want to push it for the middle of the road white because unlike the upper and lower classes, race mixing in the middle/lower-middle class creates a bunch of mutts with an equal chance of surviving and staying in that class, however terribly they turn out. Thus permanently diluting and worsening the white genome rather than strengthening it.

>inb4 nordicists rant about their purity and childish good looks
You're the japs of Europe. The greatest whites in history have all had small amounts of admixture, and only the best admixture, selected through the harsh life of a peasant or the discerning tastes of a lord. Brown hair, pale skin, and blue eyes are the name of the game.

One point is probably a sadistic enjoyment. You (as in jew) can simply show some pictures, say a few emotional words and lie with a straight face and viola, the goys bed disgusting and disease ridden animals and they even feel wronged if you take their poison away.

White people are their biggest threat as all other races are low intelligence

Least desirable male, needs to be pushed hardest. You also mess up any group more by going after their women, as males have effectively infinite productive capabilities compared to women.

Because jews sympathize with us and realized how fucked the average black man is.

Our women are hideous, evil, corrupt and have shit genes. You'll notice the reason why so many of us have fucked up hairlines is because our mothers have shit hair genetics. The jews are making the black man out to some exotic piece of fuck meat for non-black women just to lift our spirits and give us hope of escaping the darkness. I refuse to fuck another black girl and will die chasing me a thicc asian qt

U rite
Yr rlgn dsnt mk u spcl

Why are you so weak? You racist anti Semitic buffoons are always ... losing.

Idiots. Get your backstory together.

Honkey tries to blame his small dick, and the sexual superiority of the black man on kikes.
Not the hymie's fault, white boy.
Your fault - small dick, shitty lover, no respect for women. Alt-right white cucks are as shitty to women as Muslims.

this so fucking much

>look honey darnell just ran a bunch of yards, i sure do love cuckball!

They're trying to pollute the lineage of Adam before Yahweh's return.

What is this from?

Why do you nigger filth come here?

Encouraging your competition to destroy itself.