Fairy Tail 526

August is Larcade

And what is that?

another user called it last week, though i guess most people called it

I guess no more Sting is Larcade's mom jokes.

>August is Larcade

Are you kidding me?
I hope so.

How come August has "mastered all magic arts", yet doesn't know that the emperor has a curse that kills everyone whom he loves?

Well, curses aren't magic arts, so there's that I suppose. Having said that it's weird that none of them know about his death aura anyway.

Because it is a curse, user not magic.

Well, the curse arose from using magic. Surely someone who has mastered all magic should know about side effects of using such?

Who was Larcade again?

It arose from zeref going against the rules of life and death.

I did a full OCR. Translation in a bit
"あれは 8月だつた"

愛に飢え…愛を憎み… 愛を欲し…愛に散る…
"君はどこか あの少女に似ているんだよ"

なせ

陛下の子は

愛されなかつたのか… それは…
"才丨ガスト"
ぼくの

なまえ…
存色に気ついて しらえなかつた からだ…
第527括「情』につづく

Zeref and Mavis' son.

unconfirmed that mavis is his mother

"It was in August" (Japs use the month's number and 月 for the month. For the record, "This is August" is probably a better TL, but I am leaving both.)
To hunger for love... To resent love... To wish for love... To scatter/break apart in love
"No matter how I look at it you resemble that girl"
Why wasn't his majesty's child loved... that's because
My name is August
I did not notice its color

Man this was a pain in the ass to TL. August is getting really damn philosophical. So from what I can gather, he realises that Zeref could not love him due to his curse, but still wanted to feel loved all the same and eventually comes to terms with Zeref not loving him and sparing him of the curse is his way to show that he loves him.
Confirmed, Zeref mentions that he looks like her. Mavis was pregnant when she "died".

>Mavis was pregnant

this manga is legitimately sick

Did he do this by twiddling his thumbs?

Mavis and Zeref are around the same age, physically. Mavis was around 14, while Zeref is 15-16.

Him using magic doesn't matter it's the act of going against the rules of life and death that cursed him. It was never implied that using magic is what cursed him.

I bet Lucy was more stacked than her when she was 12

Then who is the Larcade we've been seeing normally? A construct/illusion of some sort?

Natsu clone or plot twists natsu's future son.

Hmmm

Maybe in order to come in terms with that fact, lacarde pulled a piccolo and release all his feelings of need for love. Those feelings took the form of the young lacarde zeref just nuked out last chapter.

Nobody could have seen it coming

>he actually fugged her
THE MADMAN

>implying you wouldn't

she's 13

She's in her 20's though she ticc enough anyways

would you fuck a little girl if she had a ripe personality?

probably not, amirite?

Only if I was a cartoon character

And he totes doesn't know about whole Etherious race of curse-users Zeref made. Fucking hell Mashima, it was arc ago.

dem eyelashes.

edgy

wasn't it established once that zeref's magic kills on contact?

>literally male Mavis
Zeref has weak genes.

It should have been a little girl that looks like Zera. I am fucking mad.

Ya'll retarded or are you only pretending to be? They know all about Zeref's curse.

He even has her ahoge, cute.

Funny Valentine did in JJBA

i was excited for all these characters

but turned out they're jobbers who lose to fucking elfman and lisanna

Who is Larcade?

WHY WAS HIS MAJESTY'S SON NOT LOVED?

Only if he's trying not to kill

Considering how much of a dick Zeref is being to him he's probably also August.

ie they're the same type of split-person/clone that Jellal and that council member were.

It would also make it less of an asspull for August to lose if he started losing power since his other half was dying.

Wasn't there some other guy who was their son?

Everyone is their son

lewd

Glad to see Zeref isn't a faggot like the rest of them

If seems they are the same person.

Or maybe Zeref impregnated Mavis a second time

Godslayer Magic gonna be unable to slay Gods.

Soubds more logic that lacarde did some magic bullshit and create the young lacarde as a separate part of himself, probally the personification of his "need parents love feelings".

But why was his magesty's son not loved?

Why was the emperor's son not loved?

Why was the king's child not loved?

Why was the ruler's spawn not cherished?

Why wasn't the despot's son loved?

Why wasn't the lord's offspring given affection?

Why wasn't the leader's primogenitus adored?

Why wasn't his liege's decedent favored?

Why did Erza's mom killed herself?

Why did Erza's parent commit suicide?

Because she appearantly loves her despite sending down a meteor to kill her and ordering Nienheart to kill her.

But why wasn't his majesty's son not loved?

why wasn't the patriarch bastard adulated?

Why is Zeref so handsome? I love him.

Same, holy fuck.

Get out Mavis, theres a war to win

Who is the Sasuke Uchiha of Fairy Tail?

Gray

He isn't entranced in darkness enough and has too many quirks.

Maybe jellal?

>shows affection to his family and friends by trying to kill them
Irene.

Zeref.

Not even close.

How so? They're both dark, edgy, antagonists driven semi-insane by circumstances.

>August is Larcade
The fuck?

Id fug her.

Remember that thing Jellal did, same principal.

wow so it's the same fucking plot twist of Rave with the powerful old man turning out to be a neglected kid

GUYS GUYS

what if

zeref just tried REALLY HARD to NOT LOVE his son because he ACTUALLY LOVED HIM and didn't want to KILL HIM WITH HIS CURSE

It takes place in the same world as Rave, so it makes sense that the same rules apply.
Deep emotional tormoil -> great magic power.
Lucia had the same bullshit.

That is what they're getting at, August admits that he knew this at the end of the character.
He will most likely die to Mavis' maternal love in the coming chapters. Fullfilling his prophecy, ending his life and finally receiving love all at once.
But not before it's shown that he's actually the strongest ever, even stronger than Acnologia when he fuses with Larcade and regains his full power.

Oh, right Mavis is back in her body. She can death aura people with love too, can't she.

How long till Wendy's girlfriend shows up?

LUCY IS FUCKING TICC

Finally got to finish this off lads

August is not done yet, expect him to merge with Larcade and become twice as powerful in the next chapter.

So all the covers coming out are going to be callbacks to the first arcs running up until the current one I take it. I guess that is a clever way to close out the series.

Because Zeref was a pretty chill dude before this arc

Rhakeid
at some point, people started calling him Larcade, which would be a different pronunciation of the same name.

>He isn't entranced in darkness enough
He literally let himself be infected with some sort of demonic black magic which might kill him so he could win
Remember that the sasuke type is "does edgelordy things, but is secretly a nice guy"
Jellal is closer to gaara

Nah, my bet is that he's going to show HIS love and sacrifice himself, at which time Zeref will be allowed to love him, because he's dying anyways.

Mavis has a weird body, she looks like a loli but has child bearing hips and decent boobs.

tumblr is currently losing their mind, because of underage sex or some shit.

> August is Larcade
WTF, he's 2 people?

Link me to tumblr, I need to see this.