Was Jesus really a refugee? Why is this the latest meme that liberals are pushing?

Was Jesus really a refugee? Why is this the latest meme that liberals are pushing?

This is idiotic. They went to pay their taxes like everyone else and all the inns were full.
God damned Globalist just gottta lie.

Jesus is my favorite scifi character

SJWs always lie.
Not sometimes. Always.
They lie about Jesus more than most things.

Good thing I'm an atheist. Nobody holds power over me. Odd that leftist suddenly become religious when it fits their narrative, like jews being white, no wait, not white, fuck, I'm in trouble, I'm white.

The difference is Jesus knew what he had to deal with if he stayed in his home country, and he still decided to man up and face it instead of trying to flee like some pussy refugee

Jesus was a refugee from Herod, but he returned to Nazareth as soon as Herod died. While in Egypt, Joseph and Mary did not interfere with Egyptian life.

Also it was 3 people, not 3 million.

Also, it was all the Roman Empire so technically they were not refugees.

Jesus wasn’t a refugee, he never even left the Roman Empire. That is like someone from Texas fleeing to California or somthing and being called a refugee.

That's right

>being hungry makes you a refugee

Refugee of what?
The Middle East was part of the Roman Empire.
He never illegally crossed any borders.
He was prosecuted as a baby at most.

Niggers

If he was a refugee, that's probably why they killed him.

he was a wandering jew

Was sort of a political exile for a bit. Just to be on the safe side.
Comparing that eras situation to todays is retarded.

No, he was not a refugee.
His parents were subjects of Rome,.
They traveled from one part of the Empire to another.

They push it so that we’ll say “oh, Jesus was a refugee? Look at all the good he’s done for the world! Maybe all these other refugees will be the same, after all our Lord was one of them! Let’s invite them in”

As if we would actually do that. Of course they forgot to mention that Jesus wasn’t a pedophile worshipping piece of filth who killed people in the name of allah. Odd how they left that part out

Jesus wasmt a refugee. He had family in Bethlehem and the reason Mary and Joseph went there is because of the Roman census demanded you return to your family hometown to be counted.

Because Jews and their allies hate white people and will push lies in order to destroy whites.

This does not indicate who or where alms should be given to those who truly deserve it. Saint Theresa of calcultta did not send millions of pajeets to Europe. Rather she was sent India in the ghettos to give alms to the poor.this is how the church operates. Letting them in is just boomers wanting cheap labor

Shrodingers kike, both a Jew and a white until the right opportunity opens the box

Thanks KEK

It's a kekmas muracle

We get that you don't celebrate christmas like we do, but you need to lay off JIDF.

>Jesus was a refugee so that means you should be okay with millions of low IQ fighting age men from the 3rd world flooding your nations

I used to be upset about these people dying, but now it makes me happy knowing that their stupidity can be an example

And a fun one to lighten the mood

His family was fleeing to Egypt, but it was to fulfil prophesy not to support importing millions of uneducated criminals of a different religion.

Lefties don't actually read the bible or history in general. It is all about feels and fantasy.

Yeah and I guess people that need to use the bathroom while in public are refugees.
fucking dingus.

>jesus was a refugee
>jesus was a jew

Pick one

Fpbp. Had to pay taxes and report for the census.

Yeah, but Jesus didn't gang rape Egyptian girls with his angels, nor did he drive a herd of camels into Egyptian pedestrians in an attempt to convert/destroy people.