i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec24
>Beit Jin: SAA advances against HTS and captures Hankarat area. SAA demands jihadists to surrender all pocket
>SAA reinforcements arrive in Hama for upcoming Idlib offensive. RuAF bombs HTS positions in Idlib
>HTS attacks SAA in N Latakia
>E Ghoutaa:Rebels plan offensive to capture strategic base in Harasta suburb
>Free syria police exposed by BBC for aiding terrorist groups claims it's founding resumed after being suspended in December due to BBC docu
>Erdogan:RU,Turkey to evacuate 500 people from E Ghouta in need of humanitarian aid
>Soutern Front rebel group loyal to FSA said will not take part in Sochi peace talks
>RU military completes partial withdrawal from Sy
>RU Official: Saudi Arabia Pressures Syrian Opposition To Drop “Assad Must Go” Mantra
>Nikki Haley pranked: US continues to remind Moscow of it's place in regards to Binomo(made up island)
Yemen
>Houthis prepares for new year offensive against Saudi Arabia
>Saudi forces enter Houthi stronghold of Al-Bayda gov.
>Saudi airstike kills 48 civis in N Yemen. Saudi airstike on protest in support of Palestine in Sana kills 4, injures 12

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1Ca8izXto
youtube.com/watch?v=HD__r66sFjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st

ISRAEL

Thanks for bread Ebin!

Fuck captcha

Oh no. How khommies will ever recover?

ok, I will put roads, roads show u where the towns are anyway

ALSO if anyone wants a zoom on part of this map the hillshade analysis is done, I can provide zoom of any area here down to km level. just post the pic back with a red box of the area u want and i will send it

The Islamic State was the best Sunni, Salafi and Wahabi ideologies offered us, on the other hand we have Shia Jihad with Hizbullah. It's basically the same. Learn to appreciate it. Mashallah.

Ty Ebin
Kk this kinda works I guess. Used a Druze flag as background

Pragnę radykalizować się jako Katolik, a moim marzeniem jest męczeństwo w boju za wiarę Katolicką, jeżeli Bóg pozwoli.

Well yes, except Shias do it better, like everything

>

with roads. i can change the colour thickness of the roads if u want, same for river.

i think the road data is marginal in this area, looks like pen drawing on map

saved. I have others, but i think they lack 'good taste' kek.

Good evening /sg/.
Merry Christmas to all of you, even jewish jew and cuckghrebois.
I saw that Doc is taking a free-time? Doctor doctor, please... you can check-in anytime you want, but you can never leave.
And now, jazz music continue...
Oh wait, it's not halal...
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1Ca8izXto

Popierdolony jakis

These boys would like to have a word with you.

Jeżeli Bóg pozwoli..

I really like the style. It 'clicked' when saw this one of Qassem. PNG format makes it super easy to mess around with ur edits too
Evening m8

Also, anything happening in Daraa? Saw this map, but neither hohols or global put any notifications.

This shit is one of the cringiest things /sg/ has ever made, [spoiler]and that’s saying something[/spoiler]

Merry Chr*stm*s, (((Priest))).

Better than current s*nni jihadis, still not better than glorious Shia jihad.

Finally someone who agrees with me, I've been saying this since he first posted it.

>(((Priest))).
Dumb kike cannot tell white&based Poles apart.

evening

see
and tail end of last thread in case ou are not up to speed with mapping project

ta

haters gonna hate

>Implying they are different

>shia
>doing anything well
>ever

t. s*nni d*gs

Merry Christmas, lads.

>haters gonna hate
Yep just as expected. Take yourself and the dudeweedlmao putin filth back to r*ddit

Pingu, thanks for updates on last bread. I see Doc is basically calling it quits, as I had suspected anyways. If he shows back up tell him American baker wishes him luck, I won't have the chance to be on much for the next few weeks just to check updates, thanks m8.

>white
>Poles

DAILY REMINDER THAT SYRIA AND THE LEVANT IS RIGHTFUL ARYAN CHRISTIAN CLAY
IT WILL BE LIVINGSPACE AND BE CAUCASIAN ONCE AGAIN

Merry Christmas to you too

New /sg/
>sectarianism general
Feel free to shitpost, tired af anyways.
Laters deep, engie & Opel

>t.k*ke

Merry Christmas m8, later

huh, I actually like this road network.
Can you do this, but for Idlibstan
>redo it with roads so it makes it easier for me to align the settlements with the roads
and can you make the Syrian border lines show up more prominently? I could barely see it in Idlibstan.

Np us baker. Will give him your message. Merry christmas and happy holidays.

Good night, and Merry Christmas!

Thanks USB. You be watch out on those 3 letter agencies, aight?
Thanks Ebin.

>jew calling whites non white the post

Merry christmas WiC bro, enjoy your holidays

Thanks Ivan

downstream from mayadin
mayadin is top left knot of black

cool irrigation and oxbows.
also notice how the saa side is town while the sdf side is mostly empty farmland

There are only 2 of us regular Americans who know the other regulars here and can tell you what's going on in the ME, that's why you get mixed up with me. Merry Christmas m8.
White and based!
>You be watch out on those 3 letter agencies.
Jej, always do.

>fake lips
>fake eyebrows
>average body
Why is she "so" hot again?

>only two of us regular Americans who know the other regulars here and can tell you what's going on in the ME, that's why you get mixed up with me.
>only two
Damn, I didn't know it was that bad.
Merry Christmas Burger Baker!

Bad times for /sg/ huh ebin?

She isn’t, it’s just that some anons here have shit taste

either stick to the topic or shut up. you are a continuous neg on this thread. nothing nice to say. fuckall to contribute, and its christmas.
guess what the fucking bong with vitamin d deficiency is back again to wreck his shitty depressed personality on everyone. and he keeps coming back. wtf is that all about? enjoy. I don't care.

>Also

here's a view of Bukamal nestled up against the rocks

Later sleep well

yes i can do all of that. do u mind if it waits till tomorrow?
also idlibstan might become a mess because the roads are heavy there. I will see what I can do. I'll start now no promises

>haters gonna hate
Style captures a very elusive aspect of reality. Not mainstream of course, but enough people here enjoy it. At any rate, disliking a certain style provides no merit to
>grinch

Fucking normies. I hope you get killed by some nigger in your shithole.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Yeah. Pic related.
I can wait. Thanks!

Good night Deepy.

kek. probably won't happen tho. nuts to you

All I want for Christmas is s*nni genocide and beta uprising.

not gone yet

>M E R R Y
>C H R I S T M A S
>M 8 S

Oh.

Has anyone else played Syrian Warfare, I already sunk 16 hours and only reached Hama.

Yeah well all i want rightnow is to smoke a cigerette and what do you know im lighting one up, now guess who is happy between me and you?

Don't make me start posting gore to spite you.

Bad idea to make demands of people when they think you're a faggot.

I have yet to play it. Is it good?

see
Wonder what your lungs look like

I like it a lot, I would say it plays like the bastard child of Men of War and Close Combat.
The part I like the most is that it manages to actually make you feel like you are just a scrub man fighting in the Syrian Scrub Forces trying to not die horibly.

Wait. Just wait.

it's done.

(((Cigarette)))

huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=HD__r66sFjk

I want to but usually spend gaming time with friends. Fortnite and League

Gor... could you remove those yellow shades?
>btw I finished the Shitmap

Merry Christmas my dudes

Merry Christmas!

Since you goys know more than me. Now that the SAA has reached the border with Iraq, will they redeploy to squash the FSA or will they have to maintain a big presence in the East to prevent any Kurd movements?

>tfw no Alawite gf to celebrate Christmas with

>Dima is overrated.
Homsi, 2017.

the shades are there to help guide your scissors. you can just select the yellow and delete.
If i decrease the transparency (so that the lines are clearer) then it will block the detail underneath. do u want me to send you just the idlib floating on a transparent background?

>FSA
literally who?

You too.

The green blobs on the map, you know what I mean you tit.

Life is suffering man.

>oh no, muh heckler is rightfully calling me out for my cringe r*ddit memes
>but I don’t care, even though I’ve just written a paragraph long rant about it
Also
>i-its just one person g-guys, I swear
Kek, pathetic

(You)

daily reminder that me>shit>jewish jew>r/sg except al bolandi and al irani>al bolandi>al irani

What do American families eat on Christmas ?

merry christmas
they continue to act against elements along the euphrates, however tiger forces were redeployed to idlib a week or so ago.

so saa normies are still combating isis at euphrates, tigers and saa elements are battling in idlib

kurds are not moving at all now, i haven't seen any news, they have defections etc and the elements of isis that were going to negotiate probably have.

i don't think the kurds will stomach the fight against saa. i think they will just become part of syria in due course. i don't think there will be a lot of combat, but like the iraqi kurd independence thing they will put up a show.

a few days ago there was news that the kurds attacked a town (forget) that the saa was rumoured to be abandoning. in the event they didn't leave and when the kurds came they were repelled. this was followed by saa shelling sdf positions

Checked.
>you can just select the yellow and delete
I can't just select the yellow. It all gets pasted as one layer.
Please remove the yellow shades and leave everything else alone.
Well there's Ham & Turkey plus a few casseroles.

your mom's pussy haha