Itt films that trigger soyboys

>itt films that trigger soyboys

>In a World where humans band together to hate on Orcs even black people. And that White people are not in the top of the food chain but it be the Elves. And the bitch that start all this foolishness was a bitchy Asian.

This movie missed all the progressive targets it was aiming for.

>will smith character is paired with a white women again
woah didn't see that coming

>orcs are supposed to be the feral street nigger analog
>still have actual feral street niggers

???????????????????

Is Bright, dare I say, /ourshow/?

It's a movie.

They are supose to be analogous for white supremacist.

>They listen to metal
>dress like ICP juggalos.
>Brutish
>No head of hair.

But they're the poor oppressed subset of society that unduly gets shit on for what their ancestors went through, forever doomed to live in tribalistic, thuggish squalor while the white(elf) man profits off their labour and blood.

So it’s a cop movie, but with fantasy races in addition to humans? That’s it?

I just love that the Hollywood critics panned it cause they're afraid about the rise of Netflix et al, but the audience reviews were high as fuck

Elves are the Jew

yep, pretty much a standard buddy cop movie. It's fun tho.

Yes, and the thing everybody is killing everyone for isn't drugs or money but a magic wand. It's Shadowrun without the cyberpunk.

>Shadowrun without the cyberpunk.
THEN WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT?

If we had to profit off of black labor we'd all be living in ghettos

Orcs dindu nuffin wrong. They're just trying to start a new life after their last world was destroyed by (((elves))) and their magic.

Post movies and stop discussing this shitty series. Pic related is Brazil.

Think of it from the leftists point of view. Slaves built the US according to them.

someone give me a rundown on this movie

>Soycops defrost a 90's feral street nigger that knows martial arts and shit
>Nigger escapes custody
>Soycops can't even and decide to defrost the non-soycop who arrested him
>Entire society created/run by a single Jew
>Non-soycop mocks it in almost every scene he's in

I didn't like the movie. The emotional scenes seem like they were tacked on

No one wants to see an all black cast, see every successful movie for example

Redpill me on this movie, I'm going to see it with some normie friends in a few days.
No spoilers pls.

Ayy, if you liked Brazil you should check out Dark City or A Clockwork Orange.

It's pretty good up until they kill off the orc.. shame really, they could of made something of it

>films that trigger soyboys

Whether they intended it or not, it shows a world that is clearly made shit due incompatible races and cultures all living side by side.

it's leftist propaganda that once again fails completely. It's about the races working together and overcoming differences but to do that they have to present a world in which the genetic differences between the races is even more readily apparent and indisputable. The world they present us with is worse off for having so many different races and cultures in close proximity to one another, with clear societal and biological hierarchies on full display.

nothing which was my problem with it, could have been a bag of whatever instead of a wand and the movie doesn't change.

>At first you think it's a SJW show.
>But if it is they fucked up royally.
>in reality it's very realist
criticism
First hour is a little awkward, forced and "training dayish"
Last 45 mins are actually phenomenal.
Has a lot if potential as a new IP
Can't wait for the sequel

Apparently u didn't watch the whole movie

Fantasy races exist, basically everyone hates orcs and elfs are the highest in society. Will Smith is racist towards orcs because he got shot by one. Lots of shootouts over a magic ward. It's alright I guess

"Seeing an orc on the lapd is as strange as seeing an elf with a mop."

>films that trigger niggers

>ravenous

One of my top ten movies.

plus they were all vegans
the rat burger scene was pretty funny

Hard to bring a guy back to life with a duffel bag of heroin.

People think the future will be Star Trek when Demolition Man is our future

Yeah. It really feels stiff and weird until about the halfway point and they start getting into the main event. After that, it feels a lot more cohesive and god damn, that Elven kill team is fucking awesome.

Just watched it. Never heard of it til my normie brother in law mentioned it.

Not bad.

how do we defeat the soyboy menace

Demolition man saw the future of female cops and sweden.

>he didn’t spoil it for him
But you did

I don't know. I have an aversion to watching a film with a lead black male actor.

Not really a "bad" movie, but its just a cop movie that has been done gorillion times before + orcs n shiet. Brings nothing new out there and dunno why it was made.

>found my Demolition Man matchbox car toy
Remember when R rated movies got actuon figures?

>future

I want to both protect her and rape her.

Yeah but that scene doesn't matter to the rest of the plot.

That movie was the shit

>Just finished this movie
>awful characters
>awful dialogue
>scenes went on for too long
>they talk about 10 races but only show humans, orcs, elves
>no point whatsoever to the federal agent characters
>weak villain
>weak main female character
>will smith on autopilot

fucking god awful

Urban fantasy Los Angeles. Orcs are the blacks that everyone hates because they're all low IQ apes in gangs. Cops shoot orcs and orcs commit all the crime. Elves are the whites. Tall, beautiful, intelligent, wealthy, control the world.

The one good orc in the world joins the LAPD and everyone hates him especially Will Smith. Then they have a buddy cop adventure shooting evil elves, orcs, Mexicans, and corrupt cops.

Movie pays lip service to SJW shit by claiming to be anti-racist but everything they show in the movie actually confirms the racism and proves the stereotypes are 100% true. Will Smith even makes a BLM joke by saying "fairy lives matter" while beating a fairy to death as a cop. So the movie comes off as extremely anti-SJW.

Also the writer, Max landis, was accused by Zoe Quinn (yes THAT Zoe Quinn) of sexual harassment yesterday.

This is /ourmovie/

Even my nigger friend was saying this was good.

I might have to watch it, especially considering it's Sup Forums approved.

How can it be Sup Forums approved when it shows Will Smith with a white woman?

I was prepared to hate the movie when I saw that but then I realized it shows how the hot white nurse who married a black guy found herself living in the ghetto next door to a gang. The movie shows her paying the toll. Also she never appears in the movie ever again. Will Smith doesn't even give her a phone call or invite her to the medal ceremony at the end. It accurately shows how little the black man cares for a white woman.

Whoever made this is lowkey /ourguy/. All the right hidden messages are in the movie.

lels.. you fool

>beats minority to death saying 'x minority' lives matter

Actually sounds fantastic, may need to check it out.

The three kinds of people bit is an unironical 10/10

>muh diversity champion
no ty

Does anyone have a link to this? I don't feel like dishing out $15 on a Netflix account that isn't my own.

>crypto-anti-diversity movie Bright

how did it went thru the diversity approve board?

By including a token black/white race mix couple and having the characters say a few anti-racist things. It's like camouflage. This proves it can be done.

Shit was foresaw
>"We're cops, we wasn't prepared for this kind of violence"
Literally that one webm from the British police trying to catch the nigger outnumbered by 7+ cops on ice

Learn to do it yourself you fucking nigger.

All that cotton

It was at the time of its release

If you guys do really redpilled movies, even subtle or allegorical, I bet people here will happily provide the money needed to make your business thrive.

And you will not have to shill so many threads.

Since I used to play shadowrun I'll give this torrent a try.

Put link or shutup faggot.

By actually being enjoyable outside of your small internet forum community bubble

>woll smith
Op is a soyboy

No one is going to spoonfeed you, learn to be self sufficient on the internet newfag.

>crypto anti-diversity
10 minutes in, so far it's all been pro-diversity, equality, SJW with some Sup Forums pandering.

Watched this tonight, it was meh. 5/10.

Will Smith plays the exact same character he does in every other movie.

>a movie where the nigger plays a white cop and the orc plays the black cop

thats because it wasnt aiming for them

So it's a fantasy version of 'Alien Nation'

Literally predicted the Swedish migrant crisis

Yeah this is the impression I was getting.
This movie seemed to be trying really hard to send an SJW message but completely tripped over itself and pushed out subtle redpills. You get to see what orcs are like and how they live - basically just negro behavior turned up a couple octaves. And then there are the elves which allegedly run everything and keep the other groups fighting each other. I kinda chuckled at the end because of this.

star wars is leftist propaganda, this movie was not

she had two lines soy boy. relax. eat some pork.

you know, you're fucking right holy shit. fuck this movie.

Hispanics confirmed white.
Based pirateposter. You're our greatest ally

you just described poor white people, good job.

>COMING ON Sup Forums ON CHRISTMAS DAY TO SHILL A NIGGERTRONIC SJW FAILPILE AND PRETENDING IT IS ANTI-SOYBOY MARKETING PLOW - THE THREAD

Will has been /honorary/ since Fresh Prince

Rambo

9th Company

you can torrent it right now, no reason to shill the movie its not like its in theaters

Zulu

Both movies attempt to be SJW propaganda, but they forget the narrative theyre pushing.

Star Wars
>Diverse group of rebels
>women in charge
>Anti-capitalist messages
>Kills Admiral Ackbar (diverse leader) in most inglorious way
>women making desicions make TERRIBLE fucking decisions
>If women leader communicated with Po (Man) properly and didnt dismiss him, the whole Resistance would have been saved.
>Also, dont send 3 minorities(Asian, Black, Hispanic) on a mission to save you because theyll fail.

Bright
>Orcs (blacks) are violent, day drinking gangsta's. Everyone hates them for this.
>Elves (jews) own and run everything. Cause division and hold all the top jobs. They are the ones with real privilege.
>Humans (Whites) are stuck in the middle. Defending themselves from the violent Orc and the subversive Elves. Humans are rational, decent and normal beings.

Leftist kino will always trip over its own bullshit and backfire. They show societal problems, but have no idea how to fix them and end up only justifying current stereotypes.

i forgot i shouldn't read threads about movies i havent seen yet

watching this movie right now, it has fucking Joe Rogan in it doing a podcast with an Orc, i'm dying

That shit was great.

i like this reading of bright. I got the obvious jew and orcs as blacks but the humans as whites makes alot of sense. i liked the movie too and did not expect to.

So this is a Shadowrun movie?

>joe rogan
That is how you know that some faggotry is afoot.

>Soyboy
>Caring about fiction in film