Is she White?

I cannot tell if she is a typical White woman or an Indian. Perhaps she is a little bit of both? Perhaps culture does transcend race. Making her a poster girl for civic nationalism?

>Nikki Nimrata Haley (born Nimrata Randhawa, January 20, 1972) is the 29th and current United States Ambassador to the United Nations. She served as the 116th governor of South Carolina and is a former member of the South Carolina House of Representatives. Haley was the first female governor of South Carolina and the second Indian American, after fellow Republican Bobby Jindal, to serve as a governor in the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uz_W6BOgEXg
youtube.com/watch?v=3Sr5ftvOt_4
russia-insider.com/en/nikki-haley-tries-blackmail-entire-planet-it-works-palau/ri22054
youtube.com/watch?v=Pov2ZtgO_r4
reuters.com/article/television-mexico-dc/mexico-tv-favors-light-skinned-actors-idUSN1338069320070814
youtube.com/watch?v=p-kscz-2_1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You answered your own question.

Also, would fug

youtu.be/Uz_W6BOgEXg
Enjoy and Merry Christmas

Must be an upper caste Indian rather than one of the lower caste poos

The UN need at least 1 week to eridicate her curry stench from the UN building

>Be named Nimrata Randhawa
>Be white
>fugggg DDDD:

>what is google

No, stop. Nikki Haley is not sexy.

If you can't tell if she's white, she's not white.

I thought she was white, when it was mentioned that she was Indian I assumed they meant Native American for some reason

She's "white" enough.

Looks like some sort of carrot person in that picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sr5ftvOt_4

>Nikki sits on you cow-girl style
>clutches hands around your throat
>ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY. DO YOU AGREE?
>*gurgles* n-no
>strangles you harder
>user I'M NOT ASKING AGAIN. DO. YOU. AGREE?
>*huhuurrk*
>*dies*

shes not white are you blind?

She apparently couldn’t keep her legs closed while campaigning for governor of South Carolina.

White and would want as eternal mommmy

Can confirm, that is not a high-caste Indian unless she has a shit ton of white blood in her.
T. Indian living in burgerland

So shes a poo in loo? Should've guessed.

Sexy, and fuckable are two entirely different things my virgin friend.

>couldn't tell a poo wasn't white
Lol

you sir, are hilarious.

Also, Nikki 2024

>Ajit

Will be the first female president. Trump will make sure of this. Republicans must learn how to win. He will teach them.

She's had a ton of plastic surgery and skin bleaching. This is what she looked like as a child

56%land

why is that poo dressed like a whore

she should cover up those turd blossoms she calls arms

Very fitting that the aipac use the Indians to attack Jerusalem again.

lol

>white
Literally a poo

She's the Bimbo the US deserved all along, no one listens to her and all fuck her.

Just like Trumpy, a lil Bitch
russia-insider.com/en/nikki-haley-tries-blackmail-entire-planet-it-works-palau/ri22054

Would totally let that happen

She's merely an agent, they will continue to push for Jerusalem as they have always done, undermining anything in their way, this time starting by the UN.

disgusting neocon whore

Indians are white

>The absolute state of britbongstan

It's just a coincidence that she is a high caste Rajput, I'm just guessing from the name though

She literally looks no different from any normal white woman

Dumb Indian bitch

>>Haley will never strangle you like Elektra King did in The world is not Enough while grilling you about Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pov2ZtgO_r4

Just fucking kill me already, god damn.

How is that coincidence?

she's a poo in the loo. seriosuly though fuck that cunt. she is pro open borders and she sided with liberals over the confederate flag. she's a typical cuckservative.

>She literally looks no different from any normal white woman

I don’t understand this meme. This woman literally blends right into this group of Syrian refugees she’s with.

Do people really think this is what typical white people look like?

Honestly? Those kids look pretty white - similar to Italians imo

the people saying she's white fall into 1 of 3 categories.
1. spics
2.poos
3.people wanting to troll

the first two are less white than most half niggers and yet still think they're white and the 3rd is just having fun.

Well it kind of is, finding Indian royalty ruling in USA

She's the real 56 percent face.

She's a poo-in-the-loo but has very Aryan features.

ok raj

Then you’d think most Syrians, and by extension 60% of the Middle East (Levantine + Caucasus regions,) look white.

And those kids would all be thought to be Gypsies in Italy. In no way do they look like typical native Italians.

Youre retarded. Upper caste Indians are the brownest Indians you will ever meet. Look it up if you don't believe me.

sorry pajeet but I'm not a mexican. although that picture looks a lot like the history of India. Ayrans invaded mixed with local niggers and the end result was the poo.

* BLOCKS YOUR PATH *
KALASH TRIBE FROM PAKISTAN !!!

Read her name faggot, she is a Rajput
Ps
Does she have a daughter?

>kailash
>Pakistan
>high caste

Kalash? Isn't that Russian slang for ak47?

Yes while the Hwhite man was preserving his racial purity in the caves

You’re right but I do think there’s a 4th category that is unironically serious. There’s multiple threads about this all the time.

Me, I believe she's white. And I'm whiter than hitler. Regardless, I don't care enough to make threads about it or bitch about why I think she's white. She just is, listen to her voice

I was going to be so embarrassed if an american flag posted

mexicans unironically think they're white. they can be as darker than some nigs and somewhere in their mind they think they're white. they claim all that aztec shit but they think they're white. it's really confusing.

LMAO

I'm Mexican and literally no Mexican (except actual pure Spanish-descended ones) think they're white. You're mistaking us with Cubans

then why do mexican mark themselves as "white" on the census? lmao all you want but when it counts you larp as white. so go fuck off back to your mud hut in mexico

She's qt though

Either you are baiting or you have never been outside in your life, and have never heard a mexican speak ever

why larp as white on the census? 90% of them. answer that. the truth is you can't. like I said they're confused.

They're probably afraid of being deported or something
Most mexicans I have met either dislike or outright hate white people. They would never call themselves white, ever.

no they're just confused. they don't like being called indios either, even though that's what they are. the ones that come here are the indio trash of mexico. they might say they hate white people but they idolize them, just watch any spanish language program. those people look far more european than what actual mexicans look like.

Cunt I meant she's LARPing as an Indian and probably has like 2 drops of brown blood in her. Worded wrong in the original post

most mexicans look like this (pic related) yet on TV they idolize more european looking people. they hate us cuz they aint us. if they loved who they were they'd have the potato sisters as their standard of native beauty
reuters.com/article/television-mexico-dc/mexico-tv-favors-light-skinned-actors-idUSN1338069320070814
youtube.com/watch?v=p-kscz-2_1k

Both her parents are clearly Indian. Some North parts of India populations aren’t necessarily dark brown.

Your retarded perception of what an Indian person looks like is too fucked up because of /pol.
And case has nothing to do with skin color. And no its not that she has "white blood".
There are plenty of people in India who have similar or lighter skin color. As there as many darker people. Skin tone is a function of geography and hence solar UV exposure over the generations.
Stop fucking up your brain with Sup Forums meme "Facts".

*caste

hence they aren't white