Hi, I'm 61 years old and I'm wondering, why is there so much baby boomer hate on this board? Yes...

Hi, I'm 61 years old and I'm wondering, why is there so much baby boomer hate on this board? Yes, my generation brought in immigrants but that was to do jobs that Americans won't do. So, what's wrong with that?

Btw, I think a lot of the anger on this board can be relieved if you guys actually went outside more and tried to get jobs and maybe talk to girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uz_W6BOgEXg
youtube.com/watch?v=PMn1763UROQ

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/Uz_W6BOgEXg
Merry Christmas boomer nigger

oh i get it
muslim immigration
that's why they're called boomers

Also you birthed liberals so yeah fuck you

Kek.

yeah ok

>to do jobs that Americans won't do.
Bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PMn1763UROQ

You're welcome, now go to bed gramps.

what exactly is wrong with being open minded toward new experiences?

Going to the right social events with people different than me during college is how I got my first job and that's the only reason I am successful today

Stop wasting my tax money and go off yourself John

Underrated

>Yes, my generation brought in immigrants but that was to do jobs that Americans won't do

yes that was the problem, do the fucking shit jobs yourself

Currently working in an orchard waiting for my regular job to call me to go back to work. Been here a month and have seen several people quit in that time who didn't make it nearly as long as I did.
>whites won't work fields
No, you just don't want to pay enough to get us to work. All the niggers and spics can't keep up with me. Fuck you boomer.

>2 posts by this ID
>another fake boomer thread

I wonder, do they do this to increase traffic, or to stigmatize the old fags?

Nigger

Because your a bunch of nigger lovers who can only survive off welfare.

The problem isn't Boomers getting welfare IMO. The problem is it's harder for Millennials to get welfare. We need Universal income.

go jump off a cliff without a parachute, it'll be a new experience for you

36. College grad. Good paying job. Married with kids. I go outside plenty.

You boomer faggots are the reason for so much degenerate behavior in our country. You rebelled against your parents(the best generation) and fucked over your kids and grandkids with your liberal hippy bullshit. Do us all a favor and hang yourself with a tie dyed tee shirt.

You'll find out within the next decade, the fruits of post-war western babies.

>is a boomer
>claims his kids are too lazy to do jobs
>destroys a millennia-old civilization
>takes no responsibility

I better the world everyday with my real estate business, what the fuck do you do that gives you the right to judge me

Go find some ghetto niggers, illegal mestizos and Muslim rapefugees(all of which your generation produced) and let them gang rape your wife while you watch you fucking cuck. That may or may not be a new experience for you. Not really sure. You are a degenerate boomer after all

Because you fucking boomer idiots stopped giving a shit about your country and allowed the deep states to put you idiots to sleep and take over this country. The boomer are responsible for this pile of shit America has become. Now its time for us to try to clean it up.

Millennial here. Antisocial and proud of it. The OP can GTFO. I hate people and just want to do whatever I want. Black pill for life.

Get the fuck out my board boomer

she looks like a little kid, germanic women were better, but slavs raped the germanics and now they arent as good anymore.

they brought us down to their level.

actually there are still pure, hot germanic women in the world, but there need to be more.

oh you

>Caricature of a willfully ignorant boomer
Fuck off LARPing faggot
SAGE

Get a job you fucking slob instead of being a nazi don't you remember we fought against those people

>>better the world with my (((real estate))) business.

Being a low life slum lord sucking off the government housing section 8 tit doesn't better the world faggot

What I do is stomp teeth out of pussy ass boomer Libshits like you. I'm judge jury and executioner mother fucker

boomers are selfis cunts that sold out future generations

you fucks need to retire or die already.

I'm entitled and proud of it. Learn to deal

You mean your parents fought against them, not you, boomer scum. You will never live up to their legend, all you can do is ruin their legacy even more.

Your generation made women hate both themselves and us men. The "jobs" you speak of pay pennies and have no benefits.

Also nice bait, guaranteed replies

>sucked 36 dicks at Woodstock
>says he fought against Nazis
People like you make me wish the Nazis won. Sage.

And this is why I will be selfish. Because I don't want to deal with the consequences of THEIR ACTIONS. I didn't do anything wrong, I am not to blame, therefore I shouldn't pay for what OTHER PEOPLE DID.

Neck yourself. You aren't entitled to the fruits of my labor.

Look upon the Boomer's death fart. Fat, he is - old, and ugly.
And yer, /pol is full of submissive, effeminate young cucks who would glorp Trump's tiny dick if he offered it to him.
You bitch about us boomers - but you take our toxic "president" up your ass like a fucking didlo.
Alt right - you are cucks. I can even beat most of you up, you soft, pathetic faggots. And that should not be.

I'm entitled to whatever I want. Get used to it hahahaa

Oh and before you go on and say "Life is not fair society owes you nothing" I will say I owe society nothing

>Boomer: Why don't millenials buy a house?
>Also boomers: No I won't sell you any of my 3 houses, those are my renting homes, also you're not allowed to start new housing projects near me because that would lower my property value

gee I wonder

lmao

kys

Seriously - everything you need to know about 'boomers' is in pic related. Bonus points as it's one of Bannon's fav books.

If the 1T is coming in 2028 why should I worry about anything?

>Yes, my generation brought in immigrants but that was to do jobs that Americans won't do. So, what's wrong with that?

Are you fucking kidding? Do you have any idea how smugly insulting that is to the massive American working classes who are being forced to live on squeezed incomes in more expensive homes because of this? Do you have any idea the problems you are causing to fester by alienating them?

>jobs that Americans won't do
Quit shilling this lie!
Jobs Americans won’t do because the employer won’t pay anything more than shit wages, because the government rapes them if they make a profiting a free market.

>jobs Americans won't do.
Fuck you and your country club Republican bullshit. Americans will do any job for the right pay, you just don't want to pay a fair wage.

>Hi, I'm 61 years old and I'm wondering, why is there so much baby boomer hate on this board?

There isn't, there are just lots of people who are paid to come here and pretend to be young people discontent with old people, in order that young people fall in line with this thinking, in order to not be socially ostracised.

It's down to shills basically.

>open minded toward new experiences

I'll give you an honest answer. It's the drug fueled crazes of your generation that have lingered and given birth to the kind of degeneracy that even in your own time would have been seen as horrendous. The kind of shit that goes on in major cities is absolutely foul, and the kind of shit I've seen personally is absolutely disgusting, and it never ended in the seventies.

Imagine every disgusting thing you all did back in 1976. Now imagine that some of you had children and some of them had children all continuing to do the same shit only amplified and you get the curse of the modern world.

Selling yourself for drugs/fucking your dealer is common in my area. That's how bad it's gotten.

Boomer are selfish cowards that destroyed the west for the promise of social security. The boomers will be seen as a disgrace and vilified for letting the US become Mexico and Europe to become Saudi Arabia

Okay larper!
Usually I wouldn't bother, but there is the one phase that leftist use ALL the fucking time then go on about the wages being to fucking low.

>to do jobs that our people 'dont want to do'

No, lets get this fucking right shall we you limp wristed lefty.
Those immigrant's coming in to do those jobs because 'the company' doesn't want to pay competitive wages.
Implying there are jobs that that people will not do "AT ANY PRICE" is fucking ridiculous.

Ibf it will cause price rises.

Of course it will, but once the new market price is found you will find it not much more than it was originally, but they hire local people at a decent wage.

But instead you get in cheap foreigners to do the work, no only suppressing wages but often large amount of their wages will but spend not only out of the local economy but also the national one.

Trump is literally the only good thing that came out of your generation and my Grandfather.

>or to stigmatize the old fags?

Who do you think would be behind a campaign to make young white people feel hostility towards older white people?

We are talking about boomers here - fuck off and stop making everything about (You)

>but that was to do jobs that Americans won't do
But senpai, Americans always did those jobs before the immigrants came?

Fuck you old faggot, boomers are aids infested kike worshippers who made life unbearable, you're the ME generation

Shills shilling to shills
mind blown

>kys
>sky

I’m pissed at you because you wreaked the economy that you inherited from your parents, instituted holier than thou politics, elected nothing but shit politicians, married to loser industries, and still think you’re the shit after looking over the shit heap you created with your asbestos lead-poisoned weak erection and think you did a good job

>but that was to do jobs that Americans won't do
This is a larp thread
OP is a (you) addict

Thanks for bringing my dad into the country, can I fuck your wife?

>boomers born into most prosperous civilization ever
>Literally handed the best economic world anyone could get and have their heads far enough up their ass to think it was their "hard work"
>Overwhelmingly support vietnam war while it's going on until they get conscripted
>"welp let's just everyone go to college now to hide from the war we supported, good thing the government has put so much money into educational and vocational programs after WWII to make this available"
>anyone too poor for college back then (niggers) could only get out of it by being a violent criminal, creating the generation that went from blacks in suits to fatherless thugs, the fallout of which we are dealing with today
>over half of vietnam vets were on drugs, officers were fragged and killed in levels not seen in literally any other war
>war ends, boomers all have college degrees, do far more drugs than any other generation
>get old enough to take power in washington
>start a war on drugs to fill their for profit prisons
>refuse to do FUCKING ANYTHING that doesn't immediately benefit them
>"welp we all have our degrees so let's stop funding colleges and shit and make it prohibitively expensive, and while we're at it, let's not pay interns"
>"hey, the interstate project that built our infrastructure and took 35 years to build? we have good infrastructure now, fuck everyone in the future we aint building shit"
>"People used to die at 65 and now that we live longer we want to have two decade retirement funded by future generations"
>"Let's repeal Glass-Steagall and invent Collateralized Debt Obligations and Mortgage Backed Securities"
>"oops, we wrecked the world economy"
>"Let's keep jacking up the rent because housing isn't expensive enough to benefit us enough to sit on our ass and do nothing"
>"while we're at it, let's refuse to hire anyone without a college degree and fill colleges with a ton of bullshit diversity courses you don't need"
>"You're poor because avocado toast"

This? Firmhandshakes

This is why as a Millennial I should be selfish. I don't want to face the consequences of their actions so I shouldn't have to. Other people caused the problems so I shouldn't have to deal with them. It's not fair

this

>Hi, I'm making a bait thread
>About a topic that would otherwise be interesting
>Please talk about it seriously and be unreasonably vile
Fuck you for doing this, but I'm going to reply genuinely to any boomer who does feel this way and wants to see our perspective (god I hate that word used that way).
Here's the reason for the hate: by making illegals and mexicans take the jobs that kids should be taking, you rob the stupid but loyal kids of their entry-level opportunity. You don't understand how economics work at a high or low end, and you make this kind of decision? You elected officials who made this bill. You didn't kick them out after. You never held them accountable. You never did what a responsible adult American should.
You fucking faggot pansy draft-dodging-tier double niggers, you lacked the intelligence and empathy needed to carry a nation forward. You deserve every inch of vitriol and being sent to old person's prison (retirement homes) for taking from the Greatest Generation. Milennials literally have to skip past you and your kids for honest, straight advice. Most of them are dead or fagpansies or vegetables.
So thanks for the hard times, you made hard men. We'll make good times by replacing you, not succeeding you.

That’s the hippies. A foul subsection.

>Jobs Americans won't do.
THE YOUNGER GENERATION IS SUPPOSED TO DO THOSE JOBS FOR AT LEAST TWO YEARS YOU MORON!
We don't need massive immigration to replenish the population of young laborers to do those shit jobs either. All we had to do was end stupid no fault divorce and stop this dumb 5 years of experience meme and we would be fine. you have a brain and a dick/cunt, use them!

Also, cause if you read the fucking book you'd know it's GenX that's gonna have to step up and lead through the 4T...

We are going to end your SS and Medicare soon. May death be swift, just, and fully aware.

You guys wanna fucking rage?

GOY
BOOK .com/onenationindivisible/videos/10155369028526051/?permPage=1

>You don't own a house because you choose not to
>Just stop buying expensive coffee every day nigga
>like just put that money into a bank account with 8% interest and in 30 years you'll be able to afford the down payment on what housing will cost then with inflation and rising house prices

I plan to have fun through the 4T. And take lots of risks during the 1T. Know why? Because in the 1T the background will be so safe and stable I can literally do almost anything and be safe.

I will take financial risks during the 4T to get up to the top however. I will take advantage of the last of deregulation.

For the record I am in the equivalent as the "Interbellum Generation"

Kill yourself. Slum lord scum.

Tsk tsk, will give lots of taxes for college for your future children to become the new Boomers but cut down on your own future retirement options. I'm smart enough not to fall for it.

I care not what youre talking about but that woman is hot as fuck.

>down payment on median American house
>200k in 30 yrs instead of 300
look, just because you're right about boomers being retards doesn't justify you being a retard too.
You don't understand personal finance and investment just like your nigger parents' parents white half didn't. Don't purport to when you don't get compound interest and setting a budget. Whoever made that video is right to do so - your choices do have consequences, for everyone at your level and beneath you. Please go take a business 121 type course where they teach you about securities and making budgets/cash flows and balance sheets. Don't be like boomers, learn this shit.

I'm convinced this is bait but it's Christmas. "Jobs we wouldn't do" is code for greedy boomers who would rather pay Pablo $5 an hour instead of us a decent wage. You sold out our education, medication, and and our homes to other nations. I hope you burn in help.

shame this awesome reply was wasted on such shitty OP bait...

It's Christmas... just for one day I don't wanna be in a constant rage loop.

I learned this shit because my parents taught me at a young age but I'm too black pilled to care. I want to have fun before the world burns or before everything becomes restricted.

Keks from the UK just in time for Christmas.

Suck my avocado flavored millennial balls faggot

Your generation ruined the moral compass of the entire western world. You have tucked up so much it's going to take generations to fix it. Fuck you.

Old real estate agent don't have the tits to make good money selling houses. Real estate agents your age are fucking repulsive. Sound like geriatric old men trying to sell their 50 year old slippers. I am guessing you have fucked a kid or two in your life as well. Times were different back then.

>posts Mummy
> I'm 61

Okay grandpa keep thinking that. Everyone I know irl gen x millennial gen z they ALL fucking want you to die like right now. Inb4 but what would you do without meeeeee? We'd all 100x happier you selfish faggots who won't retire because you never stopped living beyond your memes. You're a literal cancer on society just consuming my children's future. I hate you so much. If I could push a button kill you all I would.

>Be American Millennial
>kids lose their shit and shoot up schools
>Boomers make life worse as that generation grows up
>Adult millennials lose their shit and start shooting up nursing homes full of boomers

I can only hope user

No. The only thing they are guilty of is allowing you to do whatever you wanted without supervision. You used to be able to do that. The only thing that has changed is the media and society in general. You can’t blame them for Hollywood. You know who you can blame though?

We all hate the Jews here but GTFO with that bullshit this is a boomer hate thread

We also fought against the commies. Now we let them indoctrinate our children. Thanks for that.
You are not welcome here.

PAY FOR MY RETIREMENT

MY RETIREMENT SHOULD BE 25 YEARS

libshit says
>illegal immigrant is american
and then says
>illegal immigrant work for jobs that american wont do
that means
>illegal immigrant work for jobs that illegal immigrant wont do
0+0

That was the problem. Your generation was too lazy to provide proper supervision. "Just go and play in the sreet" you would tell your children. Society is so closed and padded around children because of your generations lazy and irresponsible parenting habits.

>61 and on pol
>successful

Pick one