Women In "Politics". Every Fucking Time

Be WOMYN. Life on easy mode. Speak as youth Republican/Conservative. Be part of #MAGA crew. Followed by Posobiec. Le Based.

twitter.com/PoliticalKathy?lang=en

**Hey user look at my cam whore photos**

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

What is it with these cam whores in politics? Why? What the fuck is going on?

Admit it Sup Forums. If you were a woman youd be a total cumdumpster slut. I know I would.

Life on pure fucking EASY mode

"I'm a political commentator"

nope

>What is it with these cam whores in politics? Why? What the fuck is going on?
They wouldn't exist if men weren't so fucking pathetic. They could be literal communists and still largely maintain their "rightwing" fanbase and financial contributors.

Pic related is a real excerpt from Lauren Southern's "book"

NONE of these dumb BITCHES would have any following if fucking Beta orbiting Incels, like many here on Sup Forums, got their BALLS back and ignored them

But so many fucking virgins are duped by a pair of tits. Even from some Asian girl like her with the body of a 12 year old. It's so fucking useless. It's all so fucking useless

>playing life on the easiest setting possible
Kill yourself, you wont survive if things get hard learn to stand on your own feet

wome thrive under men, even in moslem countries

You need to realize something. Women in politics, just like many men in politics, aren't doing it for an ideal. Especially since women have no ideals, only groupthink. According to groupthink, being famous and receiving an endless supply of attention is both admirable and desirable.

Originally these women were fully convinced that they'd get famous based off of their looks alone. Unfortunately for us however, they eventually realized they aren't actually as attractive as every man tells them they are. When women realize becoming famous based off of their looks alone is impossible, some then take up music and pretend to be talented musical artists, some pretend to be homemakers, and others force themselves into male spaces because moderately attractive girls in male spaces are automatically given a platform by thirsty betas.

It's just one more attempt of theirs to get more attention, and honestly you fucks giving them all the attention they want are part of the problem

nah being a slut has no long-term rewards though even if you are beautiful time will catch up
better to be one in a million chaste waifu and try to land a rich guy and just do what what he wants
you get money, security and a family with very little work (basically dont be a slut and you're set for life)

why do you have that on your pc? lol

>those fucking dead eyes man..

>bitter tranny detected

>Trips of truth

I noticed that after WW1 many western nations granted the right for women to vote. Then after WW2 many eastern nations (asia) granted women the right to vote. This is in line with Lothrop Stoddards assessment that after each war, the stock of man capable of heading off such obvious degeneration of his society is KIA/MIA. There is definitely a pattern here.

>Massive war which depletes stock of men for breeding and the workforce
>Acceleration of automation
> Establishing fiat/modern central banking systems

Huh, really makes ya think

>I want to be dumber and less capable in every way because society is structured to accommodate for it

What the fuck is the matter with you? They've got pretty sweet motorized wheelchairs and ramps on most buildings now, do you wish you were crippled so wouldn't have to get off your ass?

>What is it with these cam whores in politics? Why? What the fuck is going on?
Thirsty men are a fucking gold mine. If I were born with a vag, I'd be taking advantage of you rubes like that too.

What the fuck did I just watch? I need context.

gib shekels to mommy

emotionally stunted millennial, possibly permanently

Euthanize all women under 30

>Why? What the fuck is going on?
They're using the blue ocean strategy to get betabux. Take Lauren Southern, a former cosplayer who just wasn't pretty enough to make a living out of it. But when she cosplays as a tradcon, she can charge 200 bucks for a private cam show and guys will pay it. "Virtual Good Girl" is new market for girls not attractive enough to be a normal camwhore.

if it's so useless, maybe you should just kill yourself