Shingeki no Kyojin 91

Will we see more of Punished Reiner in the next chapter?

Ymir = white woman with blonde hair

"Ymir" aka stinky hobo = some dirty loser from the streets who transitioned from male to female in order to pretend to be Ymir

know the difference, enjoy tolerance

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Everyone thought Reiner would be the first shifter to die.
>He's the last one standing and only one to reach the natural end of his lifespan.

Only if it will still focus on the Marleys. They said he has to kill some Muslims together with Zeke and then end up as shifter fodder for a new warrior.

I hope they got married.

Most likely.

Isayama needs to post pictures of Annie and Bert as adults on his blog or put them as a bonus in one of the volumes. Everyone but Anniefags and Bertfags will get to see their favorite character appear as adults. We're getting screwed. Not fair!

Ironically they're part of the very few characters who can be said they're grown ups.

Gabble gabble gabble is going to die and it's going to be horrible. I can feel it in my bones.

>I can feel it in my bones.
It's just the weight of your fat tissue on them.

What else can you fell in yar bones?

kek

The cold

>Gabble gabble gabble is going to die

I am so happy. She deserves to die because of who she is popular with on /snk/.

Armin a cute.

Isayama once said the fake previews kinda show what will happen in the future, right?

Never.

Someone in here mentions it from time to time, but they never source it

No.

non rune version?

YH CONFIRMED!

HNNNNGG

Best girl coming through

GABBLE GABBLE THAT GABI

A shit. Gabble/gobble is going to get killed because she's a risk taker.

That hasnt stopped any of the other main characters

It stopped Armin for one chapter, but then Levi saved him.

>Warzone =/=titans

elite kek

>Mikasa’s line should be “No, you must be from my incantation. You are the knight from darkness whom I recruited in order to keep that man (Jean) away.”

Mikasa wanted to protect Armin too. That's so cute.

LM soon.

What is this?

assburgers

Mikasa's lines from the fake preview.

Same element of danger and taking risks

AM a cute.

You know that's referring to how Jean bothers her right?

Are these threads dead yet?

Fuck off

*delusional

he's back boys

AM isn't delusional at all.

You can fuck off too

How Jean is in general I think. Eren helped Armin who was being bullied.

Haven't read the past 10 chapters or so, but surely Mikasa is still the cutiest girl, correct?

Is "Galliard" or "Gilliard"?

That artist renders hair really well

We already have transtation on that fake preview.
Nice try, Arminfag.

Mikasa is old news
Gabi is the new hotness

Gonna gabble that Gabi

What kind of shampoo does this titan use?

Something hipster

Chest to big. In the bin it goes.

I think one of the simplest reasons is that she was even shoved out of the picture in the first place. Similar to how Ymir was taken out of the story and her fate left a mystery, there has to be a reason why Isa chose to have Annie removed instead of just killing her off. The longer it goes on and the closer we get to the ending the more frustrated people are getting at her predicament.

Does anyone else feel very confused and somewhat disappointed with all the reveals from the previous few chapters?

The best kind for that mane

Good God Gabi

Less confused and more just disappointed.
I remember saying a while ago after SnK's soft chapter cap (100 chapters) was announced that either that cap was going to be extended like it was previously, or Isayama was going to rush through and we are going to get some very disappointing/luck luster conclusions to certain parts of the story. And it seems like the latter is turning out to be the case. Opinions on how things turned out will vary (mine lean towards disappointed), but it seems to be a rather unanimous agreement that things feel rushed. A 9 month time skip followed almost directly by a 3 year time skip just leaves that impression on you.

None of that really changes that back to back time skips gives a rushed feeling to the story. On top of that, the most recent time skip is introducing us to a new setting, new characters, and new conflicts when (according to Isayama himself) there are fewer than 10 chapters left before the manga is supposed to end.
That wasn't a factor in the previous time skips because we were still progressing with the same characters. Now all of a sudden it feels like we've been railroaded off course. The characters we had been following since the beginning were in a position that most if not all readers wanted to see more of, or at least see where they would go from there. Instead we get yet another massive time skip, are thrown what feels like halfway around the world, and are introduced to completely new characters. Even with the Titan showing up at the end it felt like I was reading a chapter removed from a different manga, and I don't really consider that to be a good thing in this case.

I feel like the splurge dumps of info Isayama rolls with doesn't help the pacing at all either.
And given how things are progressing, if we're ever going to get any of that info you mentioned, it's all going to be in a large info dump.

The only thing that would make me like her if that guy who did the Levi and Mikasa raped / forced to rape doujin (Kusokaki HUrricane?) or the other guy who made the doujin where Rod raped his daughter to prep the bull or something (Plantsomething) made doujins of her where she gets raped by some Marley tastefully.

>She will never devour you.

I hope you hang yourself.

He's dying

Says the guy who jerks off to the most pathetic form of NTR.

I swear i read this before and not here.

He's not okay.
He deserved better than this.

Can someone translate the descriptions for HEL in the fake preview?

When did Isayama say that SNK would end in 100 chapters?

Dying like a real human bean. Based Marleyan blood made Reiner live through thiccc & thin. Notice how you can literally gauge the success of non-Eren shifters by how much Marley blood they have (how blonde / white skinned).

>hobo who pretended to be Ymir
>African features, ugly, black hair
Died first, off screen, and managed to do nothing of importance in its life.

>Bart
>tanned Arab/Mediterranean features, has the echo Eldian nose, black hair
Never scored with the girl he liked (even though she was relatively ugly), only managed to kill a few million of civilians, died an ultra embarrassing death but at least it was important enough to be on screen.

>Annie
>blonde haired and white skin but still has the Eternal Eldian nose
Didn't really manage to do much other than killing lots of no name Scouting Legion redshirts, mostly thanks to the help of her male whiteknight mindless titans, but avoided capture nontheless, but now she is basically death.

>Reiner
>blonde haired and white skinned, blue eyed, muscular, basically Adonis-like Marley master race, almost no Eldian features at all other than being able to titan shift
By far the most competent one, took the virginity of the girl he liked (Historia, back when she was Christa, in Rinkan Gasshuku era), raped Eren in a fair fight, never got caught, survived through most impossible odds, now still serving Marley until the time he dies of old age, and gets reincarnated as a tight loli.

Is if safe to say that was Reiner in that chapter?

Hange is stinky but serious science teacher.
Manlet is the feared janitor.
Erwin is history teacher with a very private life.

Excuse me. Obviously you are not aware Reiner and Bert are two boys loving each other very much. And because Reiner lost the boy he loved very much, he couldn't live happily.

The fuck?

How do you think Reiner reacted when Zeke told him about Bert you fucking whale?

Crying while being in a lot of pain, of course.

As delusional as Reiner.

Erwin: Avarage history teacher who laughs at things people shouldn't laugh at.
Hange: Science teacher, does dangerous things in a safe way.
Levi: Feared janitor, it's rumoured he has a criminal past. He's close just to a few in high school.

>Erwin: Average history teacher who laughs at things people shouldn't laugh at.
You mean people that browse Sup Forums?

>not l'oreal
one job, user

No wonder Isayama drew Hanji wearing crocs. He fancies them himself.

10/10, all 100% on point

Crocs are an abomination

What a cute. Even if he wears crocs.

Isayama is cute. CUTE!

For fucks sake, not even i leave the house wearing that shit, they may be comfy but i'm not that autistic

this is a timeskip? thought it was a flashback or this is whats happening on the other side of the ocean. no goddamn way a soceity with cannons and flintlocks makes dynamite and railway guns in 4 years.

Yes.

Pantene is god tier

Isayama a cute.

Is Annie okay?

>all relevant secondary characters die
>meanwhile all irrelvant secondary characters like Reiner and JSC are still alive

yo i fuck with those crocs bro the crocs made nice

Colt is Zeke's kid.

The only Asian I would let cum inside me

For some reason, Isayama's brand of autism is endearing rather than obnoxious.