Why is it that even though the maid is usually the best girl, they never win?

Why is it that even though the maid is usually the best girl, they never win?

Yoshino should take responsibility for turning Masamune into such a fabulous man by serving his needs as only a maid can.

Case in point.

Servants should know their place.

Rem didnt kill Subaru twice ....

She got what she deserved. Get over it.

Maids are pretty much used goods.

Watching the anime, i couldnt help but think that it would have been more interesting if it was about someone who has a crush on Yoshino and having to deal with her severe master.

Yeah you're right OP....

>fraternizing with the help
Disgusting plebian.

keep watching faggot, maid turns out to be a real shit

Fuck you she did nothing wrong.

Fuck this author.

Thats what i get for ignoring the manga.

You don't marry the help.

What about Tohru?

She's a dragon before she's a maid so an exception could be made as long as she's in her dragon form.

That makes no sense.

We're talking about make believe 2D people. Reflecting reality 1:1 is not the goal.

So if they werent born into a servant family, then they would be good to go?

why do maids always have high impact breasts

Rich girls have perkies.

Its the balance of life.

Because they're commoners therefore they have lewder bodies more suitable to being bred over and over again compared to aristocrats.

It's less about family. Someone could choose to be a maid to be certain, but if that choice was made out of desperation then that person is not fit for affection or marriage. If that person chose to be a maid to fulfill an obligation to the owner of the household then once that obligation is done there could be a chance. In either case as long as they are subservient to the owner of the household they are unfit. A relationship based on mutual trust and respect cannot occur if one person must obey the orders of the other.

You can still fuck them though?

I know what she did but she is still best. And no, it's not because of her tits.

Naturally, but if you do fuck them when they're technically still your servant then there will be no chance for a legitimate relationship even if they do end up leaving your service.

that must be part of it tho

Who hurt you?

The maid of course.

Did Myucel end up winning in Outbreak?

Anything like this? Where the maid wins?

>he doesn't know

Is the manga still going?

How butt devastated is MC by maid's betrayal?

She's technically a butler rather than a maid, but who cares.

I was actually thinking about watching this earlier. Must have slipped my mind because of that diffrence.

Not a real maid though.

actually handles it pretty well
just follows her directions to go see aki and make up with her
also finds out fatty is a chick

She is literally the cause of the central drama. But then again without her we wouldn't have a plot.

Yes it's her fault BUT
Thanks to her pig foot improved his personality and body, while Aki just continued being a bitch

> also finds out fatty is a chick
Well that explains the VA.

> The white dots are hairclips
I'm dumb, I thought she had wacky eyebrows.

It's open to interpration.

The OP image appears to be Tiv art and she has regular eyebrows below the dots.

What else could it be then?

She went super bitch though after she thought pigs foot bailed on her. She was opening up until he left.

I legitimately don't know.

>person translating was so salty over who won the shominbowl they straight up quit translating it

Was it really that salt-worthy?

Who won? I didn't keep track.

Maids are made to serve, not to win.
That is all.

Aika

Epilogue is basically all the non-background girls getting their reverse NTR schemes ready.

Thanks.

Maids a best

Best girl won for once.

Who knows

The lifeless doe eyes?

She's beautiful, with or without the tits.
The tits definitely help though

>Myucel
she was the only one in the bowl in the first place

>feeling for the servitude

How pedestrian.

Subaru won in a well paced, goodly written and most of all, satisfyingly ending and them going out and shit.

but sometimes they do

I pity the fools whom will never feel the joys of fingering your first maid at 11 years old.

Stay enamored with the frailly dresses the masters use to wipe the cum off their dicks.

You sound like you have experience, user.

Just born into money, the standard procedure is to explore a maid for the first feel of a woman's body.

Gets old quickly.

>A relationship based on mutual trust and respect cannot occur if one person must obey the orders of the other.
But that's wrong you fucking retard.

Stupid bourgeois, social rank and status are nothing but empty titles with which to delegate the tasks in a meaningless system. You are not truly patrician until you have completely abandoned the concept of social structure and rank. You must not be one who does in rome as the romans do. I do as myself as I will do, regardless of place, circumstance, time, or culture.

More Yoshino praise please.

>tfw

>the chubby dude turned out to be a beta orbiter

Why can't there be a healthy rivalry for once in a romance story?

> believing his lies

So am I supposed to believe he's a male version of Neko?

>somewhat
Fucking gooks.

why are maids so lewd