Who else is doing nothing for Christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pM4Ozj0Zi6w
hooktube.com/watch?v=pM4Ozj0Zi6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not user?

At this point I have enough food, whisky and cigarettes to carry me over as everything will be shut. Can't afford to travel to see the family and I've already made the phone call.

Hiyaz

I wish I had whiskey lol

Shalom, brother!

nice job

Sitting alone in my apartment on the computer drinking some beer. Tomorrow I have to work all day. I love Capitalism.

Opening mailed presents alone then calling my parents. Roommates are gone, it's comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=pM4Ozj0Zi6w
hooktube.com/watch?v=pM4Ozj0Zi6w

Present

Enjoying vietnam

God I wish I had an apartment

I'll be in my masturbatorium.

You have the freedom to quit if you want.

It's fun for a few weeks then it becomes depressing watching tv and eating dinner alone. The radio is the only company I have.

Kek, I also have the freedom to starve on the streets because there isn't anything else out there. Besides, I have a 2 year contract.

I live with my family and I eat dinner and watch tv alone anyway so

About to go to Mass with my brother.

i came to this thread because the thumbnail looked like it has a furry fox girl with her ass in the air and a big tail

i leave disappointed

In communism you would tomorrow too because they don’t celebrate holidays. At least in capitalism you can quit your job without ending up in a gulag.

Watching bad movies on Netflix with my wifes family. It's pretty good desu

I'm reading

Spent the last 2 days with my dads family, today and tomorrow with my moms family and the rest of the week with my wife and our kids. Stop being a fucking loser, you are directly responsible for the fall of the west and civilization.

GF gets home tomorrow.
bought her some Chocolate syrup and marshmellows for Xmas.
Gonna turn her pussy into a Smore.

I'm at my parents house tonight, we had a nice dinner of barbecued chicken, twice-baked potatoes, green beans and dinner rolls. We opened presents: I got a 55 gallon aquarium, an aquarium stand, a bunch of gravel and decorations for my new aquarium, some new shirts, some really nice socks, a bottle of Woodford Reserve and a nice wallet. Now I'm watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation with some friends in a livestream.
Tomorrow we're going over to my grandmother's place and exchange presents with the family and have a nice dinner of spaghetti and meatballs.
You should really get a family and do Christmas stuff so you don't an hero, OP.

People were forced to hire you. I'll end up in the American gulags if I break my contract and quit.

>moved to Florida from the South
>it's 80F here
>doesn't feel like Christmas at all
>had the same problem with Thanksgiving
It's hard to get into the spirit when it feels like spring. How do Australianons do it every year?

I'm sick with the flu

Had a fat ass dinner, followed by drinking, smoking, and making art

Thug life

get trashed and enjoy their bbq koala bear meat

You sicken me.

Well I could eat gator tomorrow...

Twice backed potatoes are the sheeiit

Lost the first girl to possess my heart about a month ago, family's in such rough shape that I'm sitting alone in a basement flat that's too cold and isn't mine, sleeping on a futon that doesn't fold down, and having recently signed all of my rights away come spring.

And lo, I'm still able to smile and say merry Christmas because we're still making America great again. My life may suck, but my country doesn't, so I'm going to give it all I have.

>whisky and cigarettes
"Leaf fertilizer"

I'm excited because forecast shows its going snow tomorrow. And I've never had a white Christmas before.

Hey user- signed all your rights away to what? I hope its not custodial- I Got that situation myself (Divorced total dumpster fire)-- Merry Xmas--

At the dinner table with family for lunch with family today. Cousin introduces his new jewish girlfriend. Old (89) grandma ask what she wants for Christmas. She says she doesn't celebrate. Grandma says she has some change girlfriend can have. I almost bust laughing out loud and spent the rest of the day trying to think of a way to use the word shekel loudly near her. I love my racist grandma.

Nah, not custodial, thank God. Military.

Epin lol

Dude don't get or leave any inside, that could lead to a yeast infection.