Santa Claus is Canadian

I want everyone here to know Santa is Canadian as reported by our state media here in Canada. I bet you Americans, Brits and Russians are jealous that St. Nik supports diversity and tolerance

cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed/four-amazing-facts-that-prove-santa-is-canadian

He was Greek though

Fuck you, leaf trash. Canadians are subhuman.

No read the article I posted. The amazing journalists at CBC have uncovered something you probably didn't know before

The North Pole is a soveriegn nation in the eyes of the United States and Canada, as per our jointly administrated NORAD.

We will use force to defend the freedom of the Christmastown people, and do not recognize your empty territorial claims. Santa does not pay tariffs to you nor does he seek permission from your government to travel abroad.

SANTA CLAUS IS RIGHTEOUSLY CANADIAN YOU BURGER

>quality leaf post

A fucking leaf incinerator can't come soon enough

cant say i'm jealous

NORAD has never confirmed Santas exact location of departure, for all we know he's a fucking alien psyop working with the kikes.

I've seen the size of his cock, he's definitely Canadian.

If he was really a leaf only the muslims and chinks would get presents

Us rusniggers have our own "Santa" named Ded Moroz, yes hes cooler than yours, yes his beard is way longer and whiter, yes he's badass, and yes he lives in Russia

Santa is gay and black

You lost the title of Russian when you put that shitty flag on.
Die in a holodomor, communist filth.

Mad you faggot? And I don't currently live in based Russia, so I'd rather have the Communist flag

Nicholas of Myra was a surly turkroach

> Believing our state media.

santa is a spook

he's first nation

can be whoever the fuck he wants to be, just gib me sumthin nice

i wuz gud boy i dindu nuffin

>is literally from Lapland
>that's in Finland burgers
>Santa is a Finnish recluse

He was born before there were any Turks in Anatolia