Santa Deniers BTFO

Lauren Rose BTFO conservative kike shills in breaking new video absolutely destroying Christmas revisionists.
youtu.be/5-wJ0pANijY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AgEFIv4dIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you soyboy cucks stop getting sucked into women ecelebs? They literally are doing it for attention

M I C R O C H I M E R I S M

/ourgal/

I want to SPOON her so badly.

/ourgirl/

This was rather funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=2AgEFIv4dIE

haha cute video desu also did anyone notice that she is comparing it to holocaust deniers as well as that little comment about there being no coal in her stocking

Cute video.

You guys are going to be really disappointed when the BLACKED video comes out and she tells everyone shes CivNat.

damn how much trad thot pussy is tim pool getting

Hi /leftypol/

>Don't watch people you agree with because muh e-celeb

>you are a lefty if you don't watch her videos like a cuck
you retard

>trying this hard.

Lauren > Lauren

W H O L E S O M E
A
I
F
U

fpbp

i can't believe someone is actually trying to push this shit here again

what an absolute loser op is

t. nazbol kali cunt lickers

She's cute no doubt about--but as soon as a patreon goes up--but don't be surprised when she needs your money for something.

oh, another woman spouting off ideas conservative men like to hear? link to her patreon?

only shills talk about "ecelebs" you're fucking transparent faggot.

Yeah, ban Santa denial and all organisations that do not believe in Santa. Addle League for one and the Special Purpose Lying Center, too.

only shills get mad when you talk about ecelebs you fucking transparent faggot

Only /leftypol/, shills, CTR, shareblue, Podesta, and libtards don't think there's a place for coalburners and 19 year old women in our movement.
Get fucked

this e-celeb tradthot roastie again?

Maybe she's legit, maybe she's just another typical whore that would try my BBC just to cross it off her bucket list
Alls I know is the racist right wing girls I met were nothing unique