Who else here is a Hapa without crippling self identity issues?

Who else here is a Hapa without crippling self identity issues?
>half Japanese half Germanic male
>lost my virginity at 15
>mentally well adjusted
>physically fit

We need more good strong men of our kind to create the hapa ethnostate

Other urls found in this thread:

hipgirlie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/dennis_o_smile_04.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My wife is hapa but lmao sage

why are hapas mentally ill? and no other mix has this tendency?

I'm going to create some of you with my wife soon. Rest easy, lad.

Every hapa I've interacted with is normal. I seriously think a lot of the Reddit hapa shit is larpy Chinese who feel entitled to blond gf

Unironically this.

What do you call a half Northeast Asian, half Southeast Asian? Just Asian? My wife looks Chinese, but she's only half.

I Lost my v card this year (23yo) with a fat ugly girl

That's literally just Asian. Just like how a swede and a white Italian mating still produces a European

They want to deny the white man his only natural allies in this world. Don't allow it.

I might be part Greek, but at least I ain't no fucking HAPA.

"hapa" is a self-assigned label associated with mental disturbance; it is not an ethnicity of any kind; go seek some professional counseling

Half Asian part Asian? No thanks

There are already high-tier Hapas in Europe
They are called Tatars,Finns,Bulgars,Chuvash,Pomaks,Hungarians.

SAGE

>asian
which kind? there is no vanilla "asian"
>half-germanic
that's an interesting way to say, "mutt nigger"

sounds to me like you're just another mystery meat amerimutt subhuman

Why do you consider "losing your virginity" an accomplishment? If it was not done with a woman with whom you had a life commitment then you did something dishonourable, not praiseworthy.

Ey georgio lemme get a fuckin gyro how bout it huh

lol, no
an italian carries negroid DNA
you dumb sicilian nigger

Japanese

Fuck no, every hapa I know cries like a bitch because they look more asian than white. It's pathetic. They want to be 100% white so bad it hurts them.

Notice how I said "white Italian"

It's not, but the main problem that Hapas bitch about is "no poosy"

Post height

How many do you know IRL

I didn't even know about hapa insecurity until I found reddit

6'1 and I have the doctors papers

>hapa ethnostate
m8, what is wrong with just being japanese or just being german?
what is with these racemixing threads?

Isn't it crazy how hapa females are arguably the most beautiful female ethnicity, and the most feminine looking. Problem is, hapa males tend to look feminine too.

I unironically think hapas (northeast asian and northern european) are the strongest canadite for the master race

t. white anglo man

The problem is us Hapas are already born and an ethnostate for us to live on our own would be an ideal situation compared to trying to integrate into the white or Asian community

me, but I don't like the 'hapa' term because it sounds filipino

can't we just call ourselves EMR (eurasian master race tm)

it's only hapas with a dysfunctional family that end up like this, either one or both of the parents were bottom of the barrel, or they got together for the wrong reasons without thinking long term

just go to fucking central asia

I wouldn't have a problem with this.
Mass hapa immigration now

hapas are literally fucking turanid, you are Turkic like the huns and tatars who were an Eurasian people .

that would be the united states, then. no ethnicity implied in the name of the country. no official language

I also hate the term because of the faggots who identify with it, and Eurasian is a way better more accurate way of putting it.

Your second part is absolutely correct. If your parents are levelheaded and you come to appreciate both cultures, you will be normal

> two 88's
fuck

also
hapas are Turkic, you guys form part of the turanid race
Turanids can be included in the white family branch
Finns , Bulgarians, Hungarians, Tatars are all turanid eurasian people

There's a stark difference from a med and a western Asian mating compared to an Anglo/nord/aryan mating with a northeast Asian.

This girl is literally born to be my girlfriend. She's perfect for me. I have to find her.

Do you have a sister?
I'll bleach her if it will make you feel better.

>racemixing as an NS

OP, if you actually were any of those things you wouldn't be attention seeking with a bunch of faggot weebs on this website.

This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

hipgirlie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/dennis_o_smile_04.jpg

oh yeah, he looks just like a turk or a hungarian doesn't he?
t. retard

I'm sitting in a couch on Christmas Eve trying to pass the time making threads loosen up

>larpy Chinese who feel entitled to blond gf
this
asian loves whites

Finns are like 10% asian maximum, Hapas are 50%, theres no comparison. They don't belong to the turanic language or culture or ancestry group, they just are similar in composition to its first founders. A Hungarian or a Finnish babe is hotter than some buck toothed half breed. That said, Central Asia or some Chinese colony is the best place for those subhumans to call a home.

He does kind of

And white men want to fuck asian girls. both are being (((played)))

Hapa is a term for a person of mixed ethnic heritage. The term originates in Hawaii from the Hawaiian word for "half", "part", or "mixed".[1] It is in itself loaned from the English word "half". In Hawaii, the word refers to any person of mixed ethnic heritage, regardless of the specific mixture.[2][3] In California, the term has been used recently for any person of part Asian Pacific American descent. Therefore, the two uses are concurrent.[4][5][6][7][8][9][a]

wouldn't half white, half black people also fall under this definition?

we need to create a mother base for the eurasian master race

>Finns , Bulgarians, Hungarians
All theses groups are far more closely related to other Europeans than to Central Asians. In fact they have barely any genetic similarity left to central asians at this point

also the epicanthic fold that occurs in Sami and other occasionally in other European peoples, excluding Russians with Tatar mixture, is from earlier European and Scandinavian populations, not central asia

Because their parents, Asian women are batshit crazy and most white men that go for them are beta, which pretty much dooms the child

>white men want to fuck
Marry. You have us confused with white womyn, lad.

>I seriously think a lot of the Reddit hapa shit is larpy Chinese who feel entitled to blond gf
It's literally "r9k blames it on race"

t. white roastie cunt

Yeah, just the fact that the word is Hawaiian shows the inaccuracy of it. Eurasian should be the used term

Marrying is objectively worse. If you're white, marry white. If you're Asian, marry Asian.

these are literally the worst among asians

to pick whores that age quicker than warm milk over beautiful asian qts

I'm part Japanese and Scot. I think it's cool that I have blood from two races that beat the shit out of tons of inferior people.

youre probably going to start losing your mind in your middle twenties, early thirties

have fun

>marry a white woman
Never. All of them are sluts, overweight, and usually taller and not feminine at all. My wife is feminine, very Christian, slim, petite. She's perfect for me.

Marrying a slut just because she's white is why the divorce rate here is 50+%.

every hapa female i've met has been a raging slut always wanting white dick and having her pussy wet and letting white guys grab their ass tits just form the first hour they meet.

every hapa male ive met has been some beta fuck wad

if you discus it with them, I am sure you can change their mind about their preference

Feels good doesn't it
I would recommend taking the trip to Japan if you have family there

I am, but I have the benefit of looking completely white. Inherited my dad's green eyes, brown hair and white facial features. Sadly I only got to be 6'1, when my half-brother and cousins on his side are all 6'3+.

Not an argument

>identity issues
Go do something with your life or kill yourself. I swear, you people have a worse victim complex than nogs.

>usually taller
I am 193cm, by the way. I like short feminine women that look like women and know their role in life. I don't like masculine looking cunts that want to compete with men in everything they do.

This is actually kind of true in both genders. For some reason hapas are super sexually charged. I started jacking off at like 10 and had more degen one night stands in high school than I'd like to admit

its usually loser white guys who cant get a white woman and look at asians as plan B
and lower class asian women who want citizenship or money

usually, but not always

Have one, then. A "chaste church girl" according to your standards.

Reread my post. I'm not so sure you got the point

The bottom right panel shows her enjoyment.

nah I've seen Chads that go to asia and fuck asian girls and admit to getting them pregnant because they beg for half white children. its popular in China for females to ask white expats for white semen.

probably cause the parents got together primarily for that reason

being blind isn't a crime, besides it means another qt for me :)

Why would a sane white man want a white woman?

What kind of chad buys a plane ticket to get pussy as a sexpat? Real chads fuck all they want at home. These guys can't pull on their home turf so they fuck phillipino gutter whores who want a white kid to lift them from poverty. Completely different than Eurasians with successful intelligent parents

exactly what I said
lower class asian women

Stop being a race traitor. Learn to control a woman.

Hapas are only fucked if they're male and inherit more of their mothers genes, Asian genes aren't good for men

How the fuck does one lose virginity at 15. You must have despicable degenerate parents

Some chad I know showed me text messages of some asian women buying him a plane ticket so he can go to China and meet him.

Fuck off. We have enough chinks in the world. Please do your part and kill yourself.

Ayo hol up

WMAF spawns should be gassed

I was a sneaky motherfucker. Got head at 14 too. My parents were good conservative people but all it takes to have sex is a "hey I'm gonna go hang out with friends for an hour or so"

I've known a couple hapas that are complete scum, and I've known a couple asian/other race couples that are decent people. As to if the product equals the factors, I can't really say for sure, but I objectively do not trust people of mixed race on principle.

That's not a chad. That's some faggot who has women trying to finesse a green card from him.

when we create the eurasian ethnostate, should we put elliot rodger on our flag?

The bottom line is sometimes the type of person to race mix is unstable as a person, but when there are exceptions, something great can be produced from the mix of Asian intelligence and white creativity

The only hapa I know was a football chad from highschool.

same shit, the outcome looks the same

Indeed. The men who pump and dump, whether it be at home or abroad, are sad, lonely men and not alpha at all.

>an italian carries negroid DNA
This is how I know you're a Jew.

Fuck you, kike. The day they banned German in schools is the day English became the official language of this country.

The hapa thing is a meme. Shit people and shit genes will produce shit offspring and raise them badly, whether or not they breed with someone of another race won't change that, because they can only get trash in that other racial group as well.

>all of them
No

ALSO CONSIDER THIS:
Eurasians are just as much a race as the Mexicans. Mestizos are literally just half indigenous and half white. Although the difference is instead of native Indian we have East Asian blood, putting us at a huge advantage

>control a stronk independent womyn
>when laws will put you in jail if you try
>marry sluttified stronk womyn
top kek

Why would I want a woman that starts off as trash? I'm married to one that started off with a good culture. How can you bitch about being a race traitor when you're the OP?

Nah just settled in Africa somewhere.