Jesus was a middle eastern jew

Jesus was a middle eastern jew
Whites literally worship a jew

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/944949794329395201

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adversus_Judaeos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump. Sup Forums needs to know this. fucking racists.

This.

That's only an assumption, much like other things about him.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm actually jezuz wuz black sweaty

Not all whites. Just the cucked ones.

jesus was a blue-eyed hyperborean

Jesus (and God/Yahweh) was a white nationalist and anti-Semite. He was a segregationist.

>Jesus was a Jew
>whose message was that the Jews weren't special to God
>and they killed God-in-Flesh for that.
Kinda proved him right, huh?

Virgin. Does being a failure at life feel good?

How is "Virgin" an insult to anyone but a reprobate?

Virgin. I know it hurts you, you ugly swine.

>cuck is upset he worships a jew
lel

i'm sure they worship him because he is jewish, not because of his message or teachings or anything like that

you mean to tell me if thor impregnated your wife, you wouldn't raise the kid? what a traitor to the white race my man

Please don't put that on Sup Forums too much.
The "white christian" threads here are the only thing, I as a "minority" can enjoy

I don't happen to be one, but what sort of idiot considers it an insult? Newton and Kant were male virgins for life, and most men in the past didn't marry until they were in their late twenties or early thirties.

The Son of God isn't your typical Jew. And it's PRESENT tense, Ben

Rome vs Judea, choose wisely Sup Forums

Jesus, actually, was the son of God. Mary was a vessel and he was not the blood of Joseph.

>implying that Europeans didn't control that area

Is Ben saying Jews aren't white? Which is it?

I don't think Christians should be anti-Semitic, but we shouldn't be sucking Jewish dick like some Christians in this country. People just feel bad about the holocaust I guess.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adversus_Judaeos

Nah

Not really

Nope. Nazarene. With an appearance like no other because of his inner Holy Spirit. He could have came in any human form and the description would have been largely the same. He was sent to the Jews because they needed the biggest reality check. They refused Him and mocked Him.

He was half Jewish at most, depending on what Mary was. The other half is God, so he was half white at the least.

Wtf, Kurdish people are even darker than Turks, a few light ones doesn’t make them white

People who think with their genitals don't succeed in life, look at prostitutes, single roasties, and leftists.

>even the Ashkenazic Jews, who are considered from Germany, are actually from Turkey
Damn Germany really loves Turkish people.

back the fuck off !?!?

This. Pic related was one of Saddam's top generals in Iraq

Reminder that Europe's true religion(s) are based around nature, and not Christianity.

And Ben is unsaved and destined for Hell. What's his point?

Someone should point out that A "jew" is a follower of the one true God. Someone should also point out that his ancestors murdered God. Also noting that they are the FAKE Jews.

Jesus was actually god, so i dont see the point of his reasoning.

Jesus (God) manifested himself as a Middle Eastern Jew, probably for no reason other than that region being an established population centre and Jews being a sizable demographic. What Jesus was physically isn't important. We in the West tend to portray Jesus as a white (usually blonde haired and blue eyes) because it makes it easier for us to associate with him. I doubt God would have an issue with this.

And the Jews killed him

well yeah, all hominids had nature based religions. it's one thing to disagree with christianity, but going back to tree worship and cave paintings does europe no good.

paganism at present is more of the same "FUCK YOU DAD FOR MAKING ME GO TO SHURCH" shit we got from the atheist movement. and i'll tell you how i know this - you never see any arguments in favor of paganism, it is all JEBUS WAS KIKE ON STICK

Jesus ran jews out of the temple because they were greedy savages. Then the jews killed him for it.

What is his point? Jesus was a Jew, therefore it is not okay to be white? That's a non sequitur, benny.

Moses was middle eastern nigger

This.

His actual blood is descended mostly from the Benjamite tribe.

He was a Jew because he was from the Judah region, similar to Paul of Tarsus. Ethnic Jews did not inherit Israel's blessing, remember. That's why they plague the world and only have one shitty little 'country'.

The ethnic Jews executed Jesus.

SAGE THIS BAIT

Jesus was Roman, thus white and Aryan. In any case the middle east used to be white until Arabians Invaded, raped enforced their sand religion on the inhabitants

>white couple gives birth while in China
Hurr durr my baby is a mongol!

The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

>no pictures of his sister in the responses

disappointed desu

How can Jesus be a kike or a kike puppet when he routinely rebuked the jews of his time?
True Jews would have followed Christ and become Christians. The jews(pharisees) who killed Jesus, the ones he called “like their father(the devil) are no different from modern jews.
Jews shouldn’t exist anymore. Christians are what the true jews became.
“Jews” as we know them are jews only in name. The Bible tells of these
Rev. 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not