>anti-LGBT legislation
vs
>fixing Russia
I'm sure Russia will do fine with Putin in charge

>fix Russia
There is nothing to fix

yes

>but only if he accepts the Bogdanoffs as the true masters of the future

Check. There's literally nothing wrong with Russia or Putin. Liberals are degenerates

check yourself before you wreck yourself
the BOGS are mightier that that manlet degenerated elf

there is literally everything wrong with the whole '''world''' and so called '''''reality''''' as long as they do not worship the Bogdanoffs and sticking to the pussy church (yo bitch what up?)

Yes

NOT WITH ONLY A HANDFUL OF WINE BOTTLES

If by fax Russia you mean get himself murdered, then yes. He is going to fix it.

We need more Russian restaurants in the USA.

He's Russia's donald trump, so maybe.
>Corrupt racist new world order business man polling at 1% that gets more western coverage of any other candidate.

>inb4 trump is already russias

Gib xleb nao.

>not that crypto commie business guy

Absolutely no chances.
I'm not pro-putin but navalniy is not better at all.

Nothing can fix Russia, since the idea of a Russian state itself is broken, but Putin will be executed sooner of later regardless

>youtube.com/watch?v=dHGuT6sPCQI

Navalny seems to be running an anti-corruption campaign

This is a terrible post.

no one even likes him you stupid Navalcucks. What are you gonna do now? Call Putin "Jewtin"? Try to prove that his mother was Jewish? Pathetic Navalcucks.

yea but it's all what he's doing.
in other aspects of politics he's nothing.
navalny and his tards use to say like
let's just get the wages up lmao
let's just get our economy up lmao
let's just fight corruption lmao
let's just do X lmao
this is all they do.

Will there be any debates between Putin and Navalny like there was between Trump and Clinton?

Pretty sure no.
Putin don't even mention navalniy on TV and press.

t.b.h I don't even know what to do if putin wins again because this current situation in russia is quite bad. Where i live in moscow they are literally everywhere, economics is in niggerass the future is blurred and they are not going to do anything about it.
I could migrate to usa or canada because i'm a programmer and i could easily find a job there but the situation in these countries is also not good.

Jesus.... Is that file cabinet from the fucking cold war? Seriously wtf Russia... Think your politicians can spring a couple bucks to make themselves not look like lower class scum?

>fix russia
thats a pretty tall order

>Where i live in moscow they are literally everywhere
I meant Churkas.

Why are the only Russians on Sup Forums from Moscow? You never see any from rural areas.

Not really. Im from Siberia, but most of the time read-only. DESU, the only money in Russia is in Moscow. Not a lot of people in the rest of country have reason to learn english and shit.

why the fuck t.b.h. is replaced with desu

>why the fuck t.b.h. is replaced with desu
newfag

I don't know, I live here for all my live I was born here. But I've seen a few from ural and other areas. Many people come to moscow because it's like new york there are many opportunities here.

Russia only needs to be fixed the same way a dog does... Neuter it's military & stop buying it's gas

anyways.. this video will tell you more youtube.com/watch?v=8MHIhQCUlbk

Fatty detected