New Lauren Southern On Stefan Molyneux Channel

Looks like she's doing well after getting blacked and then exposed. Sup Forums BTFO?

youtube.com/watch?v=H6FSzOG35Ro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiuljvoDifk
books.google.co.uk/books?id=YicgAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA277&dq="average age of marriage"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="average age of marriage"&f=false
books.google.co.uk/books?id=PTECAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA579&dq="thirty-five is the average age of marriage"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjj7OWQmKTYAhUSJVAKHUvMD3kQ6wEIKjAA#v=onepage&q="thirty-five is the average age of marriage"&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is no forgiveness for race traitors

A literary giant

AIDS

>complain about Lauren 24/7
>she gets more popular

How long are you guys going to beat this dead horse? Or are you the dead horse beating itself at this point?

>feminists are gay lol
>women really need to settle down, get married and have kids
>I like being single right now and don't want any kids lol but everyone else should do it though
>I need more gibs now pls, my dear beta orbiters who whack off to my degenerate cosplay

Are you fucking kidding me? This is what men have to look up to these days? This is what we have to believe in? It's not even written in proper English.

by that logic we should never attack anyone

>implying your shitty spam threads have any affect on her whatsoever

>implying she will notice your beta input

JUDEN!

In the vid she states her family are devout Nordic Christians. Body sings as she tells of the travails her grand parents endured getting to Canada

Its difficult listening to her. 21 year old half full of herself the other half full of shit. She's made tons of dough though so good for her i guess.

she's a crypto Jewess

Lauren is a literary giant. she is the undisputed intellectual leader andguide of the alright. she made the ideology behind the movement that put Donald Trump as POTUS.

START RESPECTING NEWFAGS

deez khazar milkers tho

dough from beta white guys who should be starting their own families

This is, non-hyperbolically, some of the worst writing I've ever read. 90% of Sup Forums posts are deeper and better constructed than that abortion. I understand this is supposed to be satirical and lighthearted, but this has convinced me this bitch is fucking retarded.

Jewess promoting Gay Twink Conservative in her latest video on her channel

youtube.com/watch?v=tiuljvoDifk

The average woman in the past married at the age of 25 or 26, even later in some countries. Are people like you actually aware of this? Also, do you realize what sick moral degenerates you are for posting those sorts of pictures?

no traditionally women married much younger like 16 in european society. It was almost like arranged marriages too with heavy involvement by the parents. Not this dating hookup culture

Even the self-proclaimed feminist SJW retard; Laci Green has jumped on the purplepill bandwagon because impressing autistic kekistanis is where the money is now.

This just demonstrates how her entire claim to fame is being an attractive woman (attractive for a pundithot anyway). Any man that submitted this drivel to a publisher would be laughed out of the room. But have some tits and ass and slap on some makeup and book deal! Why even write down words at all? Why not make every page a high resolution photo of Lauren scantily clad in alluring poses holding up signs of one sentence political phrases? It would be infinitely more honest and probably sell better to.

Daily reminder it's the literal cuckolds that support them that's the actual problem.

Young marriages have always been the exception to the rule. Hesiod, the most ancient Greek writer, says that a woman should not be married until she is at least four years past puberty. Plutarch says that Spartan women were to marry "not when they were small and underage for wedlock, but when they were in full bloom and wholly ripe" (Life of Lycurgus). Tacitus informs us that the standard practice among the ancient Germans for both men and women was to marry at 25. (Germania.) The average age of marriage in 1900 in Germany was 27.8 for males and 25.5 for females; in the U. S., 27.6 for white males and 23.9 for white females (Haines, 1996). In France, in the early 19th century it was 30 years for males, 26 years for females.

The average age of marriage in England from at least the age of Elizabeth to the Victorian era was about twenty-five for both sexes.

Marriages with young people were so rare that, in the year 1839 (to take an example at random) there was not a single marriage in England contracted with a person of either sex under the age of 15. Read it for yourself here:

"... According to this table there were under 15 years, none for either sex."

books.google.co.uk/books?id=YicgAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA277&dq="average age of marriage"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="average age of marriage"&f=false

19th century: "Thirty-five is the average age of marriage in Prussia, and, where the land is much divided, the peasants never marry before 32. Nor does the habit of late marriage increase immorality, for, apart from the larger towns, Prussia is among the states of Europe characterized by fewest illegitimate births."

books.google.co.uk/books?id=PTECAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA579&dq="thirty-five is the average age of marriage"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjj7OWQmKTYAhUSJVAKHUvMD3kQ6wEIKjAA#v=onepage&q="thirty-five is the average age of marriage"&f=false

Simonsen is an extremely common name.

Shut the fuck up Normal human! I am literally the most mixed person on the planet!! I was born in central America specifically El Salvador! Which is the most mixed country in central America! I have purple eyes and im literally everything! I did a DNA test and im of every race! I am a GOD on earth i have the athletic skills of a nigger, the foresight of an Aryan and the brain of a mongrel! Aka Asian! I am sexy i am beautiful! And i am all and all is me i am the incarnation of all of humanity!!! And soon i will go to the U.S.A and mate with you're women and together we will ascend to the stars! Just like GOD intended!

The Jews are an inbreed and russians as well we need to destroy them all

From left to right: kill, fuck, marry.

who?

Good god Laci is getting fat as fuck

damn i don't like lauren but she looks better now then she did with rebel, they had her wearing some skanky makeup and hair dye

To be fair, you have to have a very low iq to truly appreciate Lauren...

Her response makes it 100% worse

Everyone calls hers a roastie but would still smash her ass. Fucking goofs.

She didn't apologize for being a mudshark and try to seek redemption for her sins. She defended being a coal burner. Defended her nigger ex boyfriend

Think of it like this, she's above average, more importantly she's actually intelligent (implying that's not the only thing that matters in a technocracy) and she's a tradcon media person.

That last point is king, roastie or not if you marry her she'll never divorce because it'll expose her as a hypocrite.

Also, she's rich.

She is the perfect wife.

She charges 200 bucks for a private camshow, so all he has to do to get noticed is pay up.

>Giving attention to the e-whores

Just

>pan western nationalism is good guys
Globalism/corporate morality advocate western beliefs and ideals, holy shit this girl is retarded. Actually, is this a case of
>my special version of pan-western nationalism doesn't have any recent french or english philosophical influence

There are people on this board that bought this book.

>difficult listening to her
Reminds me of Hillary Clinton
I only clicked on her youtube Embed video twice
Holy crap .... she is legit 35 years old and says she is 23???

>actual cucks will defend this

eh...

wow that's bad.

...she still has her use to the movement tho...but man that was bad.

Only choice there is.

She looks really hot here user, I think l'll go watch her latest vid after seeing this picture. Thanks!

how on earth has immigration and islam affected her life in any way?

Is this real?

She's actually retarded, lmao

she was like 20 when she wrote that give her a break

which was a grand total of 2 years ago. This bitch talking shit about NatSoc because her grand father had to close his fucking bagel shop back in Belgium.

Stay in your fucking lane bashing sjws you dumb bitch, you got wrecked by NazBols .. you ain't ready to fuck with NatSocs

a whore cosplaying as trad

I love her. She's such a cute!

She's a jew

Forgiveness was never an option

>
No excuses, the end of something should justify the means and although 20 is a noble age to write a book, we should criticise it as much as we can. But seriously, can we at least give her a pass for being 20? most people will improve on their writing skills as they get older.

she could do whatever/who she wants, just not while thinking she's a representative for whites. The bitch has these beta boys out here thinking they are defining the rules, exceptions and demands.

She's a girl though so she gets paid actual money for this sort of thing though.

I bet she has a huge horse style strapon too...

Fuck this coal burner jew

wheat fields...

Connor McGregor is a 43 year old millennial.

what a nice chat

I don't even care that she fucked an ethnic so much as she fucked a dude that with retarded vacant look on his face. I've known more than a few guys like that and I hate how girls throw themselves at those burnouts. And they're always fucking burn outs. At least reward some alpha with a future ffs, stop rewarding trash that wears vapidity as a badge of honor.

These threads are why the alt-right will NEVER overtake the left. The left doesn't cannibalize itself unnecessarily. An ally is an ally.

>43 year old

Wait a minute you dummies. How did a leaf vote for Trump? Does Sessions or Kelly know about this?

her passive aggressive response is fucking disgusting.

What are you on about you fucking retard? The left is cannablizing itself right now with the feminist takedown of male power. And that's all these thots want to do to you. When are you simps going to realize that the liberal roastie, the apolitical thot, the tradthot, they are all the same creature.

she is our greatest (((ally))) indeed

The left does cannibalize but I agree there is no reason for us to emulate them

ITT: leftypol from doublechin

>freaking
I'm 19 and can write far better than that coalburning whore.

careful now boys, you'll summon him

Why did people ever give attention to this white roastie in the first place? I knew she was an attention whoring, opportunistic larper even before her cosplay shit was discovered.

But no, some of you were blind optimists who just had to have your pure aryan poster girl. The great thing about being a cynical asshole is that your not disappointed when things go bad.

I agree, she deleted that tweet knowing it might be bad for business though.

mfw she literally fell for the based X in a trump hat meme

>I don't even care that she fucked an ethnic
Kill yourself, degenerate. Even intraracial fornication is degenerate, and burning coal is 100% unforgivable.

Lauren Rose is the only acceptable Lauren. She probably lurks Sup Forums, too--she got redpilled pretty quickly from her alt-lite phase, and uses a lot of our talking points in her videos. I just hope her talk about fascism and NatSoc is for show, so she doesn't get shoah'd.