How do your parents feel about your obsession with anime girls?

How do your parents feel about your obsession with anime girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiSc5ImaWKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't live with my parents and they will never know.

>touching a little girl's drills
Spoiler that shit. That's too lewd for this board.

Mom's dead. My dad is genuinely curious, because he's starting to get redpilled on Hollywood, so he's looking for something else.
It's just too fucking awkward to talk to people irl about nip toons.

What little they know about, they don't care. My mother was a huge Star Trek geek back in the day, so she understands what it means to be in a fandom.

They don't know and I plan to keep it that way.

>Not being closet weeb
But in all seriousness, mom seem to doesnt care, but thats all because I am not really open about it, when I hang innocent poster from corpse party (yes innocent) on my wall she was curious and asked a lot of questions.

My dad doesnt really know, It would be a lot harder explaining stuff to him.
When I redpilled him on real women, he was a little disappointed, but he shrugged it off with "Some girl broke your heart, right? And now you are scared."

Honest to god, my mom is just happy I'm straight. My dad thinks they're hot too so he gets it but he still wants me to have kids.

>When I redpilled him on real women, he was a little disappointed, but he shrugged it off with "Some girl broke your heart, right? And now you are scared."

He actually couldnt argue with me, and thats probably what scared him the most. He asked "Do your mother loves me ?"

>"Some girl broke your heart, right? And now you are scared."
>"He asked "Do your mother loves me ?"
Your dads world literally fell apart when he saw your cartoons

He never really saw it. I was speaking about evolution with him user.

Now, nobody knows, what would be the point of talking about it?

When I was a kid and watched the stuff on TV they mostly were like
>You and your zeichentrickfilme with the strange faces.

>redpilled
pls go and stay go.

>zeichentrickfilme
triggered by
>redpilled
Lets not turn this into political thread

My parents have never shown any interest in my hobbies, or anything else about my life. Why would they care about anime girls?

i always make sure to hide my power level expecially when it comes to cringy shit to normies like anime. i can't believe that there are people who hang posters in their rooms and they have an anime wallpaper on their computers seriously kill yourself

How would they know,i mean how would it come up in a conversation.

Mom turned my sketchbook (with anime girls obviously) upside down when dad was coming to my room.

They're happy I'm straight.

I keep it somewhat a secret but I don't panic if they catch me watching it. I have a couple IRL friends I could talk about anime and hentai with so I'm good

>i mean how would it come up in a conversation.
user, why do you have a massive pillow with a cartoon woman on it, and why is it at the dinner table?

Why does the depressed anime girl thread deleted and not this one?

There's some Sup Forums stuff and the mods usually don't delete those threads.

My mom makes fun of my figures and says I play with dolls but she largely doesn't give a fuck. She just likes to bully me.

They don't know and never will, I'm not living with them, talking to your parents about your anime obsession is literally disgusting and you should feel ashamed of yourself, hide your powerlevel, faggot.

Considering how little they were engaged in my life when I was still living at home I've completely lack any interest in telling them about my present life.

Mods have been deleting images of Trump appearing in Akiba is that why?

My dad's dead since 2007 and I don't see my mom very often. Why would they think anything about my love for 2D?

ITT: normies (not normalfags)
See picture for example.

I'm not obsessed with anime girls.

They never bring it up, unless I have something new in my room like a poster or figure, they ask "why the fuck is there a nude girl in your desktop/wall" and that's all.

Seriously Stop Using this word (redpilled)

>thinking that a dad would actually believe what his angsty son with social issues think about women

Pictures like this makes me feel good about myself.

Knowing i do not have any friends but atleast i am not those guys.

No.Fuck off libtard

>normie

Dad has no idea, mom doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

Normies aren't normal if that's what you're trying to do here.

Do your parent not talk about their son to each other? Or are they separated?

Don't want to derail the thread, but didn't retards invent that word?
youtube.com/watch?v=xiSc5ImaWKM

Why is she bathing in lava?

I have a lil brother who enjoys Japanese shit just about as much as I do. We bantz and joke about one another watching a shit anime but its in good taste.
My mother used to think all anime was the same show. Now she thinks they're just cartoons
my dad knows what it is and thinks its somewhat degenerate but watches some of the action stuff if my brother has it on the TV. He's annoyed at anime right now since I told him the Hollywood GitS movie is going to be shit compared to the series and he shouldn't even watch if he doesn't care for the show (which he disliked just on the premise of being anime). I'm annoyed just thinking about it, honestly

I see popular normies with anime stickers in my classes all the time it's "normalized" and even fashionable now

I don't talk to my mom about anime but it's hard to ignore all the anime shit in my room.

This.
Wake the FUCK up Sup Forums.

my mother buys me anime tiddie mousepads
seems pretty accepting

This should be painfully obvious now, maybe brethren in their 30s haven't caught on to anime but teens and early 20s it is definitely normalized

Your pills my dude.

why is it always the shittiest anime possible? it makes me think they just buy merch for the memes, they don't give a shit about anime
at worst case, they probably "only watch anime for the cool stories and characters"

Atm they're talking more about what kind of job they can find for me. The whole what cartoons he watches on his PC really isnt a hot topic.

You're autistic you know that right?

Name a good anime normalfags should enjoy instead of packing every seat for SAO movie

91 days

Aku no hana :V

Sure, whatever helps you sleep.
Losers don't get to keep anything to themselves. From AoT to GochiUsa, it's all theirs.

Mom don't care, i'm free to like whatever i want if i cost it with my own earned money, probably she understand it because she's a huge fan of chuck norris and dwayne johnson and the house is full of thing of them.

Dad left like 10 years ago, only time he talked about it was an "at least he's not gay".

Mom is very accepting (she even gets in on "best girl" conversations with me and my siblings).

Dad is just confused by anything that comes out of Japan and tends to dismiss anything he is confused by. Granted, he's in the very early stages of Alzheimer's, so he gets confused by pretty much everything.

I'm partial to /m/ stuff like the original 0079 Gundam or 0080 War in the Pocket.
Alternatively, maybe something like the first few episodes of Ergo Proxy.

Good

Not blockbuster enough.

Look at what sells regular style movie. Something blockbuster/Hollywood like Sao is.

They don't know and if they did I doubt they'd care. My parents, my mom especially which is funny, thinks the 'quality' of women today is shit. She completely understands guy's lack of interest in marriage these days. Dad doesn't give two shits. Although it's a cardinal sin for Sup Forums, I've had sex twice and can say fapping to anime girls is much more satisfying. Your hand can forever do shit most vaginas cannot do.

Yuri on ice

Cowboy Bebop
Baccano
Space Dandy
GitS

you are really fucking cancerous.

since when you are browsing Sup Forums, exclusively in Sup Forums?

They will never know

when the fuck did this happen? was there an OVA or something?

They are user. Why do you think 'gamer girlz' always flock to OoT and when you try to delve deeper into it you realize they don't know fuck all about any other games besides mobile or OoT or something VERY new and recent EVERYONE knows about?

Delusion is happiness.

Like what kind of anime?

Fuck off. I ain't gonna tell you. Go to if you want some anime recommendations.

You know normalfag stuff like FMA and one punch but here and there in some examples would be Fate series or Your Lie in April

Pretty much this.

>:V
No emojis.

You are kinda me user, i also have a coworker with some moe anime character on a wallpaper.
But what shocked me the most, is that no one really reacted to it, people saw it, no doubt about it, but they just didn't brought it up on any occasion.
Is it really becoming a normal thing to like anime?

>People enter your room
Hello normalfag, can you please leave this board, thank you

Make me (`曲´)

I don't have parents because I killed them

back to Sup Forums, edgy lord.

At the moment normalfags start getting into moe and SoL, we're completly doomed.

They're just friends being silly for the memories, user.

They don't know. My power level is always hidden from everyone.

If Sup Forums still hasn't caught on, watching anime is very common with "normies", at least among CS majors. At my uni almost everybody in CS watches anime, and especially with Asians it's definitely not looked down upon. I know plenty of people who watch anime, have dakis, posters, figures, have folders full of ecchi and reaction pics, and they have a girlfriend who does the same thing. The difference is they aren't autistic like so many people who complain here, they have a hobby and they have social relationships.

have you seen Sup Forums and their anime desktop threads? Programmers on Sup Forums are bigger weebs than your typical Sup Forumssshole.

You reminded me that this show existed and now I'm sad.

Just wait until japan Olympics game.

Reminder that normies is a reddit term (literally normalfag PC version) so if you retards want to feel like special snowflakes at least try using actual words or the correct term in question.

I've never seen a Your Lie in April fan. It's always just Attack on Titan, normally with Harry Potter and Hunger Games pins on their backpack. Fujoshis with Dramatical Murder and Black Butler merch are also common. Lots of normal girls have seen Yuri on Ice gifs on social media with how big it was

My parents just think I love everything that comes out of Japan and don't think anything of it, which is mostly accurate. My mom keeps pushing me to make her some half Japanese grandchildren.

I have biggest worries, like making sure they never find the 41cm futa dildo replica I made of silicone and oil clay based on Sumika from futabu.

I'm 24 and didn't see this at all when I went to school, but I subbed for middle school and noticed a lot of kids wearing Attack on Titan hoodies and played SAO songs in music class, which most certainly didn't happen when I was in school.

But I'm not "obsessed" so there's no cause for concern. Also I'm 25 and my parents will soon be dead anyway.

T H I S
H
I
S

It fucking hurts. Now I can't pretend that all the normalfags on Sup Forums are Sup Forumsutists pretending to be normal.

Seems like 2010-2012 were important years for normalfags to start with anime, or people in general. Shit like SAO, Accel World and SnK were the ones, I say. Then they started luring the muh nostalgia, rewatching old shit like HxH, Naruto and so, wich already were popular with the lowest level weebs, making them merge into one cancerous shit. The i there's Netflix, where they probably watched Zankyou no Terror and more d33p shit, and gettin interested into old movies like Akira and GitS, the later, among the inmense popularity it already had for many years, causing the creation of an awful live action that is going to premiere this year, probably dragging even more normalfags into anime.
Let's accept it, we're completly doomed, just wait for the big increase of newfags when that shit gets released.

Yeah I just had those to show that normals are exploring deeper venue

You are that famous terrorist from hell right?!

I wouldn't call those CSfags quite normie or normalfags. Many of them are just plain fucking weird and are only out of their mother's basements because they convinced their parents they'll make some money as a freelancer (while still living in said basement)
t. Teach Assistant in CS department of a shitty state university

>14 yo watching GitS and Bebop Dad shrugged it off 'Why do they all have spiky hair and big boobs?'
>17 yo they found my Princess Shirahoshi figure along with my hash pipe and stash "Youre still in to those busty Japanese cartoons? Well at least its a girl
All the futa is hidden in my new apartment

>implying that peoples of Sup Forums shows their powerlevels

Never you OPs never learn...

"Normie" just means "not as much of a fuckup as me".

気持いい!

Normie is an r9k infantalism. It goes hand with tantrums over frozen tendies and your pee pee bottles being cleaned by mommy. Literal babytalk.