Apologize!

Apologize!
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7KsKtVnrRaM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4PJnlM-bdSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they paid him
Kid should have been shot on site, no money paid.
These people are hostile invaders who weaponize drugs in order to shatter the lives of our sons and daughters.

Fuck no. I'll never apologize to Mexiniggers.

The fuck? I thought Brian Ross was still suspended after straight-up lying? Fuck this guy, the border agents will be fine.

What the fuck did they do wrong? He was the one trying to smuggle meth across the border and decided to drink it. I'm glad he's dead.

No. Its not like a person died.

Who fucking cares?
The faggot deserved to die.

Probably tried to bluff that was just pop

I should kms

Good fuck that spic. Payback for all the white men who die of overdoses and spiked drugs.

HAHAHAHAHA

lol

Hahaha. That's one nacho nigger who can't handle his speed.

Speedy Gonzales BTFO

Control yourself
Why blame others because you’re a degenerate with no discipline

watching a meth head die makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
thank god it was just a smelly mexican kid who died and no white american children found those piss bottles first.
rest in piss wetback.

Who gives a fuck about this filthy drug peddler piece of beaner filth?

>abc news only cares about some drug smuggler who they are trying to portray as innocent but doesnt care about whore white women getting beat up by nigger boyfriends
rather that spic than some innocent teens or American citizens who need help

Why? It's normal to make people drink liquids at checkpoints.

>Government paid 1mil to spics family

He managed in death to be worth more than his entire living family combined.

I can't believe how soft Americans are. Smuggling drugs should be a death sentence and they pay the family? That could've been in the veins of your fucking children. This is why the War on Drugs isn't working. It's half-assed and perpetrated by prison industrial greed.

The fucking government think they can just throw our money around for no good reason. This case should have been thrown out by any and all US courts

>Smuggling meth across border
>They find the 20oz coke bottle full of meth
>Tell them its just coke, they aren't buying it
>they tell me to prove its just coke by drinking it
>instead of just admitting it, drink 10x the lethal dose of Methamphetamine to avoid getting in trouble, effectively commiting suicide
>At least the cartel won't chainsaw my balls and dick off and post it on liveleak

Fpbp

>Apologize!
how can he? he's ded

>The border guards are some breed of mutt

>Be border agent
>See sketchy dude with way more colored drink than a normal person carries around
>200% smuggling drugs
>Decide to have a giggle
>Tell him it's drugs
>He tells me it's not
>Tell him to take a sip then to prove it
>He takes a baby sip
>Fuck it, if he's gonna get past, he's gonna have a bad day then
>Tell him to do it again
>He takes another bitch sip without hesitation
>Tell him to take 2 more
>He's now taken the equivalent of a normal sip
>Tell him to fuck off
>He dies 20 minutes later
>Bruh wut?
>Find out it was highly concentrated meth in which a single sip is borderline enough to kill
>The fucking psycho kept sipping instead of just admitting it's drugs or telling me to fuck off
>Everyone is saying it's my fault the retard drank liquid death
>Everyone is accusing me of murder while smiling
>My fucking face when

Kek. Underrated.

there goes another million dollars of our taxpayer money

You know the kid could have just denied the border guard's requests

I don't understand who they paid exactly. The kid died, where did this million go? To his family?

probably half to the family, half to the lawyer

>Even if the kid doesn't know exactly what it is, anyone with a brain can determine it's almost guaranteed to be drugs.
>He could have just simply denied the request because anyone with a brain can determine it's probably dangerous to actually dangerous to drink
>Decides to drink it anyway

As far as I'm concerned he did the world a favor by removing his stupidity from the gene pool. Shame about that $1mil of tax dollars though.

Wait they're trying to paint this criminal in a sympathetic light? That's fucking insanity, he was committing a crime and made another couple stupid decisions on top of it, he's dead by his own hands and his own decisions.

Aye

When did this trend start of people feeling sorry for retards?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Fuck how you feel. Those are the facts.

they PAID those bean niggers a MILLION DOLLARS because of this??? What the absolute hell is going on in their heads to think that was a good idea? Hmm lets see. A teenager dies after drinking his liquid concentrate meth he was smuggling across the border. Lets give his parents ONE MILLION dollars.

was Pedro's fault, officers just did their job.

MMMM APPLEJUICE

Get this story submitted on DarwinAwards.

the "Justice" of the world. Criminals get paid to do illegal and sometimes downright stupid things, and the innocent are forced to pay for when the criminals get caught.

To the cartel boss for wasting his product obviously. His family got jack shit.

this

Epidemic of young white men drying from meth overdoses and (((their))) concern is some spic bringing the shit across the border? Fuck the Jews.

>Teen dies smuggling drugs.
>Government pays family $1 million.
Build the wall!

Nah senpai it was Apple juice

could have just smelled it, probably smells like death.

No, the spic nigger was bringing poison into this country to poison OUR people with it.
I hope he suffered.

LOL at those disappointment shakes by the "reporters".
TSK TSK
It's amazing how ABC thinks the general public will have sympathy for a drug smuggler so dumb he decides to drink mystery liquid he was paid to smuggle over the border!
NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Now thats a deadly tequila

LMFAO

buh bye la cock-a-roach

Wont be laughing when Rodrigo duterte comes around.

And nothing of value was lost.

I dont understand why the US government doesnt just track every drug lord down and in one swoop kill them all. I dont give a fuck if theres a demand for it. Its fucking poison. And the only reason theres a demand is because people are fucking addicted.

>OMG, look at this one illegal drug-dealing Mexican who drank chemicals he knew were dangerous because he's a coward that didn't want to go to jail

>time to burn the Constitution, and eliminate all border patrol procedures

This is why whites are dying-off. We have too many leftists who are completely retarded.

He deserved it actually

Merry Christmas to everyone in this thread.

They probably do a lot behind the scenes but they're fighting a losing battle.

Weren't the officers Mexican?

I heard the claim he would have died either way if he didn't get the drugs over the border.

The irony is their goal is to get the public to associate border and drug control with "evil raycis huwhites", so that normies will support open borders, and drugs can flow-in freely and poison more goyim. A stupid, drug-addicted populace is easier to control.

This is from months ago, back in July. I remember 60 Minutes had a report on it as well.

when everyones an edgy fuck it's not really fun anymore

Merry Christmas, user!

youtu.be/4PJnlM-bdSQ

I see absolutely nothing wrong with what the customs officers did

Inb4 sudden influx of people dying after willfully drinking fatal amounts of drugs at the border, only for their families to be paid millions in reperashuns

They sound American but look to be of Mexican descent, probably millions of such people between Southern California and West Texas.
>A stupid, drug-addicted populace is easier to control.
Of course, why else legalize weed.

Oh no, a smugler died, let's make a lot of drama and blame some guys who laughed at him for being a dumbass!

>tragic

No smiles though.

>do some absolutely stupid crap
>die
Wow it took a whole bottle to kill me?

trash like that deserves death fuck druggies

Old news sage and report.