Different dog breeds have different temperaments, intelligence levels, and physical characteristics from other breeds...

>different dog breeds have different temperaments, intelligence levels, and physical characteristics from other breeds, despite all belonging to the canine specie

>all humans, from Europeans to Asians to Africans are exactly the same in all those categories despite evolving in different environments and having markedly different physical and psychological characteristics

Is there an even remotely rational counter-argument that there is such a thing as human races? inb4 "b-but we're not dogges!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mX4Lt466sqM#t=10m49s
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514184127152.webm
youtu.be/AlVuMxt-xtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dogs and wolves are the same species and produce fertile offspring,

So are humans and niggers.

It's funny how people can readily accept that Pitbulls and other urban dogs are more dangerous, violent, and impulsive than other dog breeds, but that can't apply to another kind of mammal.

people and jungle niggers or abbos can reproduce fertile offspring too

no its retarded . although under current trends races in humans wont last for long .

That's your opinion.

Yeah but niggers lack Neanderthal DNA.

The split between dog and wolf is more recent than the split between European and African.

Neo-Marxism kicked the science of human biology of academia.

Those are not humans, it's called abominations. Just like Humans and chinks.
Nobody wants them, nobody likes them, they're just human waste.

SPBP

What are you talking about?
Black labs are retards.
German Shepard's are smart but are assholes.

That's were your wrong kiddo.

Sadly I agree I love my black labs but damn sometimes I seriously wonder if they could survive without me. My border collie is great and self sufficient and I would take her hunting if she would get over her fear of guns already

This is my new german Shepard, Finn. Such a cutie.

>German Shepard's are smart but are assholes.

You know nothing. German Shepards have a very sweet temperament. They've been jewed by Hollywood Jews as 'scary' dogs, but if you're familiar with the breed, you can see how foolish and half-assed most of these fake scary Hollywood German Shepards are.

Why toasters come from poles?
>tfw don't get the joke

Because most people aren't autistic and take delight in posting about other people's inferiority on a loser board.

shepherd collie

They are the same specie, but two different races/breeds.

>0:03
dog gives you the succ

What a beautiful creature

You are totally wrong.

They are all good dogs, Brent.

they need training and consistent exercise, like any intelligent dog. if you treat any kind of herding/working dog like it's a dopey ass labrador, you will wind up with a bored asshole of a dog.

It always makes me laugh when I see new dog owners get Huskies or Border Collies. They are by far the worst

What dog does Sup Forums recommend? Guard dog/family pet with young children? I have a Doberman, but she's old, I'd get another, but they're so expensive. What are some other good options?

Golden Retriever master race!

yes

You play a warlock in supernova?

>German Shepard's are smart but are assholes.
Jesus, can you be more wrong? I've owned 5 and they've ALWAYS been great dogs.

Rescue dog. Mixed breed mutt, but be prepared for them to live 20 years healthy with fuck all vet bills, vs a pedigree inbred showdog that might live to 8 but with constant vet visits.

honestly labs and goldens are the swiss army knives of dogs. not the smartest, but definitely good with kids and cheap.

border collies and australian collies are fantastic if you have several hours a day to spend working with the animal. If not, avoid.

standard poodles are great if you are a stuckup cunt

Nigger dog

u wot

Good doggo user--- he looks really deep in thought in this picture. Merry Xmas..

is dog posting a new type of slide thread?

>Finn
>not naming it Himmler, Rommel, or Adolph

"modern man" should be an amerimutt meme desu

You as well, user!

Just for you, user

If heaven looked like this I'd be perfectly fine with it

Kek

Fuck dude, that's a cute pupper. I want a GSD this year when I move into the new house.

We're not dogs.

Pitbulls were bred to be fighting dogs.

This dog family is better than most human alive today

It's almost like humans have this constant need to assert that they are not at all like other animals.

African Americans were bred to pick cotton.

where different

>Canadian wants a heaven with only dogs and children
What a surprise

youtube.com/watch?v=mX4Lt466sqM#t=10m49s

I would like a McGangbang pls

awwwe so cute.

White Shepherd. Or any other German Shepherd. Just be ready to vacuum every day.

>
chink , hates dogs.... not surprising.

GSD's a just very emotional. If they are confident and correctly bonded to a person/pack they are the best animals on the planet. They do usually account for the most dog bites every year, but it isn't because they are aggressive. It's because they don't put up with bullshit.

And because they're often used as police or military working dogs. Apparently the statistics count Tyrone getting mauled as he runs away from not doin nuffin as a bite.

Saved, thanks for the pupper vid user

My puppers are well trained but 99% of people have no buisness owning a dog

Human intelligence is the product of culture, unlike animals. So, any specimen exposed to certain cultural references will be as smart as any other regardless of racial subsection.

>Human intelligence is the product of culture,
So your intelligence is made of tacos?

i have female gsd.
she is a mix of german and american breeds.
she gains an average of 10 lbs per month.
at 7 months old she is over 70 lbs
the bitch and stud both are around 140 lbs.
all of them are good nature, safe around kids, easy to train, good all around dog

you shitpost with your superior white genes, meanwhile there are thousands of black doctors lawyers PhDs. they're doing more with less, I guess.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What about German Shepards being used as police dogs?

I have a very sweet doby that needs to be rehomed if you are interested? I want to keep her but I am too young to find safe housing for her at this point in my life and I am looking for a loving home for her.

I made this to make you all sad:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514184127152.webm

I need this dog for my ex-girlfiends parents house!

Can’t guard the house, but will alert you when strangers came near.

Dogs are more closely related to wolves than whites are to niggers. Is it any surprise at all that they are a constant problem in white societies?

Would you say race creates that race’s culture?

Oh and because dogs were artificially selected not naturally.

Australian Shepherd master race. No other dog comes close to its intelligence and loyalty

Is there any reason why you are unable to understand a bell curve distribution?

Rhodesian ridgeback

Stay woke
youtu.be/AlVuMxt-xtU

Lel, up to 100 lbs. There are Malas here in AK that are like 120-140, most i have met or dealt with were pretty fucking aggressive too.

>confirmed
Just rescue or get one from good stock with good hips

>tfw getting my PhD while shitposting
fuck off loser, stop projecting. There are tons of smart people here.

I love dogs.

There's a strong argument to be made that Negros and Whites are further apart than dogs and wolves imo

White people love animals, this is known.

>White people love animals, this is known.
Quite alot.

My sides
Jesus christ, how much fucking water had that doggo drunk?

Well played.

enjoy

Deutscher Schaferhund master breed reporting

how do you people clean up the dog hair

Miniature poodles are awesome also, just stay away from those faggot haircuts and let it grow in a bit.

>Brown German Shepard mother
>Brown German Shepard father
>black puppies
Rex, I...

That name is reddit as fuck faggot

Maybe you're an asshole too?

>Have "purebred"
>Also have over 7k in vet bills so far
user speaks the truth.

I know part of the argument is that dog breeds are a totally man-made phenomenon. Not the result of natural evolution.

So stopping the argument there means you haven't technically demonstrated that dog breeds and human races are the same. It strikes me as a somewhat pedantic sidestep of the core premise, but that tends to he how arguments go between people who actually know anything about biology.

no one denies the differences in IQ between various groups
question is what role they play
Russians are as intelligent as Germans, so why isn't Russia like Germany?
fuck, entire Europe is one genetic cluster, so why are there such differences between various groups?
even in Africa you have examples like Botswana which are okay
>m-muh epic intelligence book
that book is retarded, and even their data is dubious, don't quote it

Wolves. Stop shilling.

they wont stay that colour

dogs are filthy creatures.. vermin