She doesn't want to scale their relationship back to 'just friends'...

She doesn't want to scale their relationship back to 'just friends'... so she'd rather cut ties altogether and scale their relationship back to 'nothing at all'?

404 Error: Logic not found.

t. user who never tried keeping a relationship normal after a denied confession

Love is illogical.

t. user who never left his basement

A lesson in logic.

Lovers > Friends
Friends > Strangers

What Ecchan is saying is

Strangers > Friends

Get it?

What we're trying to say is you don't understand how these things work.

Nobody understands this shit until they've experienced it for themselves.

Yeah, I don't. I've never been in love. Explain it to me?

you've never had a relationship like that then
this is pretty standard fare

It's better to cut ties and let time heal the wounds than keep the friendship.

Unless you're some incel creep getting rejected is going to make being around that person incredibly awkward and you're going to feel like shit being around them.

Imagine it like this.
You're starving and there is food in front of you, but you can never ever eat it.
Would you rather look at the food and be reminded that you can never eat, or would you want to look away from the food.

Basically, it hurts her too much to be around knowing she can never have what she truly wants.

Also, I fucking hate this series. Just wanted to through that out there.

But isn't cutting ties forever also sad?

>I've never had a girlfriend: the post

She can't see Hanabi as just a friend after all they went trough, better end it so no note suffering

She's just a possessive dyke.

At least you're not constantly reminded of it every time you're around that person. What about if he gets a different girlfriend? Imagine how much of a emotional blow that would be.

It's sad.

But it's better to be sad for a while than live with the pain. Once you give the step from friends to lovers, you can't walk back.

She's also the one who ruined their friendship in the first place by raping Hanabi.

Forceful? Yes. Rape? By no means.

lets say you like to hike everyday
you trip and get a bad cut on your stomach
you should stop hiking for a while, bandage the wound and let it heal

you should not keep going out to hike because you'll strain the cut and reopen it

you have to stop and wait for it to heal before trying to hike again

>...
>404 Error: Logic not found.
Back to rеddit, retard.

>Food analogies

You have a better way to explain it?

This is the correct thing to do. A one sided relationship after a break up just makes you miserable.

I wish I would have known this when I was a normalfag in high school.

Do normalfags really act like that? How can someone be so retarded?

Think like what?

What "that"?
Not staying friends with one sided crush? There's absolutely nothing retarded about it.

No need to samefag. And unless you feel like making an actual argument as to how it's not correct, there's no reason for you to keep making off topic posts.

Let me guess, ACCA is your favorite show right?
Fuck off.

>I've never been in a relationship or been rejected by someone

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why does that post make you so ballistic? You've replied to it three times now.

No I'm not that guy above, I think you got a mental problem.

Staying friends is always very awkward and tortuous unless you didn't really have attraction to begin with.

You'll understand when it happens, OP. I've tried it before and it always ends with fighting or drunken phone calls asking to fuck again — OR "date me again I can never love someone like I love you," but that only happens because when you're around they can't move on.

>doesn't know how to check IPs

>thinks saying he would not lie about what posts are his are logical
>tells other people they have mental problems
And you are still not addressing why you have a problem with that post or will explain why you think it's wrong.

You're the retarded one.

Yurishit get's BTFO? picked up

I don't know how anyone does that. Once I break up with someone, that's that, I don't even talk to them again afterward.

>pretends that changing IPs is hard
>is too stupid to link the correct post because he's on his phone

That's a notorious autist

>21 IPs

Yeah, you retard.

Someone better get stabbed at the end of all this.

You have a zuchinni
You use it to masturbate.
One day the zuchinni says "I don't want to be used for masturbation anymore, please use me to satisfy other urges"
You say "No, even though I am hungry it is better to have no zuchinni than to have a zuchinni and merely eat it."
Even though you're really hungry and in fact need the zuchinni

Yo5ure just being stubborn

I like how I knew it was you instantly the second you started samefagging and refusing to explain why you have a problem with something. You get triggered so fucking hard when people see you samefagging. The only notorious one here is you. Same with autism. You can not call other people autistic when you refuse to back up anything you say or explain yourself.

Who's the biggest scum in the show?

Ghosting people is bad. Silent treatments are insanely cruel.

Why can't she? If she ended all communication with everyone she slept with she'd alienate everyone in Japan.

Nice try

uhm... sauce?

Are you saying that Hanabi should get with Ecchan? I'm confused as to what your point relative to the OP question here is.

Sure, but first I have to explain logic to you, since you don't even know what that is but you seem to want to talk about it.

Logic is not a universal constant that expresses itself in physical interactions like electromagnetism or thermodynamics. It's a human construction, a tool created to help people think in a linear way about something.

In other words, logic can change between situations and applications. Your personal interpretation of what is "logical" has nothing to do with reality or any given situation, so you shouldn't project how you would think about a situation over how another person might.

In your array, for instance, you've got:
>lovers > friends
>friends > strangers
And are having difficulty reconciling how a person could arrive at
>strangers > friends
but you are failing to account for how other people view relationships and interactions with "lovers", "friends", and "strangers".

Well, here's how it works.
It's harder for a stranger to affect you emotionally than it is for someone you care about (if only because of the reduced interaction time associated with being "strangers"). If someone you care about is hurting you, a possible solution is to reduce that person to a stranger so that their actions do not affect as strongly.

The primary mistake you're making here is believing everyone else thinks like you and people who don't are obviously "illogical". But, you are also not describing the situation as it should be, aren't accounting for all variables, and as a result you are failing to understand the situation correctly.

I hope I made this literal enough for you to understand.

op has never had feelings for another human being confirmed

I'm saying if she can't fuck her she should kill her and eat the body

Even if you spent every second of your life spamming those screen shots, you will never make it look like it's normal for people to think they are actually proof of something. They are too easy to fake and edit, and no one posts them but you.

Dont you understand why robots are always mad about being "friendzoned"?

If you love someone it hurts too much to not have a relationship with them, and it hurts more to watch them date others.

confirmed for autism

Kuzu no Honkai, cuteposter.

I want to say ecchanfags BTFO but I don't know if they even exist.

Ah, I see. Well, that's one way to go about things I guess.

You could have just said feelings aren't logical.

How come. Severing all ties for something like this is completely pointless. Expecting the other person to submit to your demands is stupid.
You have to be really dysfunctional person to think like that.

>you don't love me? Oh well, let's just stay friends then, but even though I still have feeling for you, I'll be completely fine with you getting a new bf/gf and I sure won't mind it!
You don't even have to experience relationships once to understand that it will suck. There is logic, you're just either really dumb or underage or shitposter, OP.

This.

There is no reason to keep in touch. We have to leave past behind and move on.
I'll nod in greeting if we by chance meet somewhere but that's about it. I'm talking about close friendships though since I was never loved romantically.

Yes, I agree, your intelligence is well below average if you think spamming easily edited screen shots are proof of something. It's like you trying to submit crayon drawing of you somewhere else as an alibi in a murder case at court.

How you could read my post and distill it to "feelings aren't logical" escapes even my great intellect.

>is completely pointless
No, it stops you from getting hurt and always reminded that the person you love will not return your feelings.

To get away from something that hurt seems logical and obvious to me.

This whole thing

>look at this glass of water, you can't have it
>damn, at least I'm able to look at it even though looking won't save me from dehydration
There, I made it simple enough so even an autist like you would understand

The whole thread triggers my PTSD from Kiznaiver threads.

Someone already made that argument in the thread.

>ITT autists fail to understand rejection and basic human interaction

Past that's associated with better time yet you can never bring it back should stay in the past. That's also why I don't visit those Sup Forums's nostalgia threads cause they only hurt.

What do you mean?

That's not the only glass of water in the world though.

So I took a peek at reddit and mal and oh boy, they are fucking pissed that their lesbian heroine got BTFO really hard.
It's fucking hilarious, they are even mad at the cousin guy. Fucking cancer yurifags.

what is this from?

I wish I could delude myself into thinking that Ecchan would win in 15 days, but I know it will never happen.

Ecchan is the only person in the series that was actually faithful to the person she loves.

You are forgetting Moka and Onii-chan

For the time being it is the only one, otherwise it wouldn't be love.

Could someone give me a summary of the events that lead to this outcome?

Its like when a person goes back to someone who cheated on them. This actually happens believe it or not.

Onii-chan is a massive cuck, and he likes it.

Same amount of literal autism

Making things harder than they really are isn't very intelligent.

>This whole thread

I didn't know Sup Forums is full of experts at love lel.

>having emotions and understanding a character's reaction because they mimic real life means you're an expert at love
sage

>lel
I, for one, was aware this thread was full of redditors, my good sir.

Upvoted.

you don't really have to be an expert to know being rejected sucks

kek

Thank you for the (You)s.

>autists pretending to know about love and autists who don't

I like this thread.

@154421962
Thanks for the (You), dude.

>@

You're a funny guy.

For you

I did forget about Moka, because she's almost a non-character.
But it's implies Onii-chan has liked other girls before.

To be honest while it would be awkward to be "just friends" it was not like they hated each other, just keep in contact and fuck from time to time. Hanabi doesn't mind cheating and Ecchan is going to be alone forever.