Date a Live

Let's have a general thread one week before the release of the next volume, spin-off and artbook for the sake of it.

Retard

how cute your faggotry amuses me

Does the Tohka that first shows up count as a retard too? She was probably too blinded by the violence around her but she was a retard.

I want to fuck Tohka.

No she was just autisic like dark Tohka, liking Shidou made her go full retard

Retard

A bit of "Empty", the character that Kurumi meets in the spin-off.

could she be phantom?

Toobitchy Whoreegami a shit

I don't think she is. Well, we won't know until the spoilers are out. Origami knows Phantom and Empty and Origami have probably never met before.

I kinda liked the spirit Tohka though. At least she was likable enough.

Kisama!

Season 3 when?

Working on this. Mukuro deserves this for being such a lovely girl.

Don't slap my waifu.

I want to listen to music with Yuzuru while sharing headphones.

>general
Fuck off.

Last digit decides who I fap to.

1) Tohka
2) Yoshino
3) Kurumi
4) Origami
5) Kotori
6) Miku
7) Mana
8) Twins
9) Natsumi
0) One of the game original whores

Fine, let's actually have some dicussion.
What do you think will force Kurumi to be put onto the spotlight other than being the last Spirit left to be sealed?
DEM? Her plan fucking up in front of her face?

Why do you guys hate season 2?

>Her plan fucking up in front of her face?
Tachibana has kept her for the last spirit to be sealed so probabñy neither of them, still, her plan going to shit will be the trigger of her inversion.

>QUALITY
>General quality of the source being at its comparative weakest
>Rushed as hell with only 10 episodes and 1 being sacrificed for original filler
You could argue that the fanservice being where most of the budget being thrown at as a bad thing but having shoddily made fanservice is an insulting thing to have too.

Season 3 when?

When IMS learns how to make things as pretty as Season 1 and with enough budget to afford both good looking fanservice and action.

The twins arc looked good enough.

I'm thinking of reading this next, is there any particular translation i should go for or whatever i find is fine
also i'm supposed to go for the ln, not wn right?

At the cost of budget cuts during Miku's arc.
>LN and WN
There's a WN? I think I'm mixing up my abbreviations.

Didn't you watch the anime?

Never, just read the LN.

>When IMS learns how to make things as pretty as Season 1
That's probably never user. But if season 3 happens you can expect IMS to be in charge again.

To be fair, they're putting out stuff that's looking way better without the crutch of BDs but it still looks like shiny plastic.

Maybe in around 2-4 more years I'll consider their aesthetics worth looking at again.

I know they're improving at an astounding rate. I won't deny that. But a DAL III project is way too dangerous for them a they are now, they can't fuck up that, it's Origami arc we're talking about here.

>just read the LN.
I cant, it is either anime or nothing.

No doubt Natsumi's arc will drain a big portion of the budget with all the different set pieces flying around everywhere, as well as the group lolification.

Why

user.

If they know how to even out the budget evenly, they should know it's important to save for Origami arc. They can't toss the money at the Natsumi arc just like that.

They have an obligation to make the whole package look decent but I understand your point.

Don't be like that user. You know you also want a third season.
That's supposed to be the standard for every anime.

rolling, tohka yups are the worst

I tried reading it, and it was so terribly written that it made me sick. It felt like the author just started writing a book, without doing any reading or practicing. It was painful for a well–read lad, like myself.

Oh you were that guy from before.
Well, there's no hope for you then.

DAL is one of the best harems out there. If you just can't read this, don't try reading any other harem.

You'll have to get used to if you ever want to know what happens afterwards.

>There's a WN? I think I'm mixing up my abbreviations.
dunno, you tell me, i was just looking up stuff to build a backlog back then and since it was licensed i couldn't be assed to search in detail since i had so much to read already but now it dried up i figured i should give it a go

>well–read lad, like myself.
You sounds like pretentious faggo but I do agree the first few volumes has some cringeworthy writing, especially when it is about Tohka.

I love Kaguya so much!!

Checked, there's no WN at all.

Anons, where did you get the idea there's a wn? Are you new?

I completely forgot what a WN mean unabbreviated cause I don't read any so I was just confused what he first meant by it. I was clarifying that it was never a WN

I went to re-read the past volumes and compared them with the current ones and I can't believe how his writing has changed. It's as if another person is writing this novel.

>general
It's not 2013 anymore, threads now only reach bump limit when enough people post in them.

It probably has to do with the difference in quality of translations as well.

It'll never get old.

I see, that's whySorry user, I'm kinda a newfag that started DAL in 2014.

Chapter 4 will take a while apparently and just when the pace started picking up.

Yeah, you can't just make a DAL thread and expect people to suddenly appear and post in them, it's a random accurrence. This thread was also made a little too late.

Also, refrain from using the word general in OP's

>search in detail
Just use Wikipedia.

Is this a ss?

Or, you will give me a short summary of the novels, and my friend will let you walk away, unharmed.

Use the archive

Mana hardened her face and retreated from Jessica.

"…You have hit your limits. Jessica! The outcome has been decided! Surrender—"

But, Jessica aimed her remaining cannon at Mana, ignoring her words. Then, she fired a blast that didn't look like she had hit her limits.

"Ku…"

Mana dodged the cannon's blast by a hair's width as she glared at Jessica.

Then, Jessica laughed maniacally as her blood began to flow from her eyes.

"—MANA. MANA. TAKAMIYA MANA. I, I, I, I, I WIL, WILL NOT, LO, LOOOOOOO, SE. THIS TIME, I WON'T LOSE. I WON'T LOSE AGAIN. AS LONG I HAVE , I WILL, I WILL, I WILLLLLLLLL"

>you will give me a short summary of the novels
Don't ask for the impposible. There are too many important plot scenes I can't remember. Just get used to the writing, it's not that bad.

>it's not that bad.

Why Tohka is so stupid?

>Choosing an scene of a mentally-illed character that was going nuts.
I started reading from volume 8 and the writing seemed okay to me. And it gets better with every passing volume.

Younger than 1 year.

Valentine's Day. I wanna see Mukuro try making chocolate for Shidou in this volume.

Miku is worst girl

Becuase bwaka cuteness omes from her silliness, silly user.

No, she is just a retard.

>it still looks like shiny plastic.
Don't anime in general look like plastic nowadays?

What's wrong with liking Kurumi?

Nothing, liking Miku would be a problem.

>He doesn't know.
It's not the character that's the problem, it's the fandom.

>those derp eyes

Rather than Phantom, Mio has more possibilities of being "Empty".

She dropped her cool act as soon as they started dating and she wasn't even sealed, so no her true personality is the retarded Tohka.

>her true personality is the retarded Tohka.
You forgot something user. She has amnesia.

>She has amnesia
So do other characters in the series but they are not even close to be as retarded as Tohka is.

Not a Tohkafag but I do expect to see a more refined lady once she gets back her memories.

That's not how it works, even Origami behaves more like her old personality than her new one.

Except Origami never had amnesia to begin with.

but she got a second personality and Tohka has been behaving like a retard since the beginning the series and changing her personality at the last minute would be like disregarding what her previous character was.

Not any time soon. Next year is our last chance.

>wanting a season 3

It's not about the mentally ill characters dialogue, it's the way that it is written. It hurts to read text that looks like it was written by a fifth grader.

Why not?

Because IMS would be in charge and we know they are unable to make a good adaptation.

The only thing they're up to now are two OVAs pf Haifuri. You can bet they're working on DAL. Why would they be one year away?

How do I get a fun girlfriend like Kaguya?

Choose your destiny.

By being chuuni.

>You sounds like pretentious faggo
I am not pretentious. I want to become a writer one day, but in order to do that, I must read like crazy. A few more years of reading, translating, practicing writing and honing my style, and I will be ready to do it myself.

That is why I can't get into most LN's. I feel like some japanese guy who has only read other LN's and manga, picked up a pen and thought that he is a writer now.

Someone should make one of these with all the spirits.

Why would they be working on DAL and nothing else? That's not good for the studio.