GROW

GROW

THE FUCK

UP!

>buying 2 three-month memberships for $24 each
That brainlet woman could have gotten a 12 month membership for $60

Most people have a price, but why would you play games on an Xbox?

>I eliminated my only option of passing on my genes so now im happy to be an eternal child at age 40

white race is doomed, kek, no wonder the white women crave our brown dicks

nope.
absolutely NOTHING you can do about it either tradcuck :^)

no one has ever craved anything peruvian, go back to ruining dota matches

most white men aren't redditors. most white men are working their hands to the bone to support their wives and children. if you think the shit you see on the internet is in any way an indication of reality, they you truly are a nigger

You literally answered your own question. My god teenagers have infested our home.

Sup Forums is leaking

I have a hard time playing video games nowadays anyway.

How do you know that the guy doesn't already have 3 kids?

I have kids am rich enough to sit around on the holidays and play snes and ps1 rpgs. Bite me.

Maybe he already had kids

Not until we can get the tax system fixed.

Does anyone know if this guy has kids already or not?
Most people usually get fixed after they have had children....

I'm old as fuck and it shows, what I do with my time has nothing to do with that.

Jesus.

>Xbox
WHY

>trading fatherhood for a fucking Xbox

Terrible tradeoff but probably for the best since he's obviously a bitchboy

Perhaps you don't understand math
2x24=48
48 is 12 less than 60

Someday, when you grow up, you might want to learn such things.

she is only going to allow him to play for 6 months

please explain me why this is wrong

12 month membership is $5 per month. 2 3-month memberships are $8. She paid a 60% markup for being a retard.

>The woman I married does not want a child from me
why did she marry him in the first place?

That wasn't his point at all

marriage is not about having kids

xbox is a small investment when you consider how much she is going to take from him in the divorce

?

>My wife

Every post that starts with this sentence is pure bullshit in my experiencie, it is used by beta virgins that don't want to feel as a piece of useless shit.

$48 for 6 months is $8/mo
$60 for 12 months is $5/mo

So what's it about, the tax break?

good point. Im a brainlet

Jokes on you bud. I'm blue eyed and have 4 kids with one more on the way making a large salary working 3 days SOMETIMES 4 days a week. And I had Ethereum back when it was $50. I'm set and my mark on this planet has been set in stone.

She's gonna have half nigger babies with Tyrone. Then when Tyrone finds out she's pregnant and leaves, he'll raise the child. This is basic cuckology 101, how do you not know this by now?

>men can have babies until they die
>women can only until their mid 40s
Yet vasectomies are more common? Fuck this beta shit

Tbh once I'm done having kids I'm sure as hell I'm freezing some sperm just in case and having a vasectomy.
Saves a lot of troubles

But then the Xbox negative-1 comes out and renders membership useless in 5 months.
Frugal faggot wins!

>getting married to someone who you aren’t going to put a baby in
Wew, I hope none of you faggots do this.

>paying more per unit
>frugal
You sound like the kind of fool who shops at the Dollar Store

Once the first mulatto pops out of his wife, she’s taking the house, the Xbox and half of his paycheck for the rest of his life.

Women generally do this.

It’s on sale!

Yeah, but it’s still overpriced.

Pathetic manchildren like you are responsible for the sorry state our world is in today. Fucking kill yourself

Take the hint. She is going to divorce him.

There's literally no incentive to grow up, your picture is a prime example.

There is literally nothing wrong with playing vidya as a hobby after 25

and companionship with a person you want to interact and have sex with, guess what happens if you have kids?, you ruin your life

>I got snipped and my wife went and spent $1000 of my money to show how much she loves me

>he pays to play online
>on top of paying an internet bill
What a dumb faggot.

>x-box crap
>for christmas
faggot detected

If somebody wanted to get a game system and the option they went with was an Xbone, I would honestly be insulted.

But I would still grit my teeth, smile, and thank them. Nobody likes an ungrateful asshole.

yes there is. it's fucking degenerate. if you are spending the proper amount of your time reading, lifting, working, and raising a family then you would have none left over to rot your brain playing that trash. it's a signal that you're a failure if you play videogames after highschool

That’s like 400 bucks, tops. There’s xbone bundles for like 200 now, and I’m sure all those games were marked way down since they’re all 1+ years old.

sauce

We live in a society which tell women they're all special snowflakes and men that they don't have to become men.

Just stop

I have embraced the art of converting anal release into energy fuel. I do not consume my anal nutrients raw instead I allow it to ferment for 80 days before consumption. The raisin I do this is because eating your fecal matter fresh from the source can lead to maggot infestation of the lower intestines. I use a medium sized mason jar for the fermentation process. I also cover my soft serve with urine to give the end product a glossy finish. Remember to keep your breyers in a warm place. My moist hole has been punished by large men of African descent. My busted and loosened faggot ass leaks feces and blood. I require medical bags to defecate. My room smells of shit and death, I will fight anyone, I will test my psyicality against anyone that looks at me with evil intention. As I light you up I will mock the fuck outta you, my name is warrior poet now, I have ascended into the ether. a mixture of xxxtentscion, lil pump and post Malone serenades my thoughts as a warband of refugees piss and shit into my open wounds. I am moose, the braphog, the 3 eyed demon pig, alex jones is controlled opposition..

Shit taste in games, only a child would play those.

>have to pay for online membership
>after you bought the console, games, and accessories
Literally why would anybody ever buy an xbox over a playstation

do they actually have debates over at reddit or is all tumblr clapbacks and circlejerking?

Brand loyalty, or he’s a dumb former chad who grew up playing halo and cawadooty

Meh, I like games. I collect mostly these days, old and new whenever the price is good. My kids grow up with every system under the sun while I stay connected with friends old and new as we play games like Civ or Battlefield when we can find the time.

Gaming is fun, it's no different than tv and movies and in some cases like reading.

As I said I remain connected with my buds and my kids have what every kid dreams of. I also get to explore the tech behind systems, especially older ones and keep my soldering skills sharp as I refurb stuff I find at thrift stores and make a few bucks in the process.

Grow the fuck up if you can't understand recreation, hobby and interest.

If the redditor in that photo had a job he could buy all that shit with a weeks pay instead of getting it as a good-boy reward for neutering himself like he's a fucking puppy.

>Being old enough to get a vasectomy
> Being capable of enjoying console games
Pick one

Go back to /r/The_Donald/, you fucking boomer.

>He got an Xbox for Christmas
Poor bastard.

Yo, I had a friend I'm college who always sat on the floor like pic related. Why do people do this?

this. this statement absolutely kills the kekistani

idk bro halo mcc is pretty good

i'm 26. still waiting on an argument

>xbox
Absolutely disgusting!

Agreed. Get a PS4 or Switch, faggots.

ok but on the other hand, having a vasectomy is a good life choice for a man, even if you want to have kids later because some procedures can be reversed

>broken/incomplete MP
>shitty looking remasters
>missing ODST/Reach
>343 stopped giving a shit after 5 came out
Yeah nah, the xbone is a shit console with shit games and I’m glad I didn’t shell out money to find that out first hand.

Yes goy! You tell him! Good goy, very good goy!

A vasectomy is not guaranteed reversible, sometimes it cannot be done. Just like it's not always pain free, some men have pain for the rest of their lives.

MY WIFE

The real reason men don't want kids: because they still want to be kids

>pretend you get a vasectomy
>wife buys you games
>nut in her anyway
>???

Lol what a cuckboy

>Price of my fertility is 4 games and 2 months of Xbox Live
Rubbity rub

>the purpose of life is to breed
>you are the result of thousands of generations breeding
>destroy your line by voluntarily sterilizing yourself
>be rewarded with shitty video games and a shitty console that is already outdated

>good life choice for a man

That's a terribly broad statement, and really depends on circumstance. For a guy in his late 30's or 40's who already has a family and wants to enjoy no-hats fucking without risking pregnancy - sure.

If you're at the point in your life where getting a console with four games is like, totally a massive enough deal that you feel compelled to brag on reddit about it, probably not so much.

No, they're a result of it.

Because all my shit is with my Xbox 360 profile and also fuck faggot nips and their gaystation, muh parallel sticks, kys

Bidirectional causality homo

wut

just wear a condom you faggot, take it off when you want kids

>Because all my shit is with my Xbox 360 profile
>Muh digital points
Kill yourself please.

What the fuck, burgers. Don't you have some kind of law that forbids getting neutered until you have at least one child?

>play these video game while I fuck a real man

>wanting to impose laws on my ability to shoot blanks or live rounds
SHALL

If you weren't an incel you would know sex using condoms ain't even half as good

Spain Did Nothing Wrong, Perucuck and you are nothing but a novelty to white sluts, a sex tool, nothing more so enjoy it and the child support payments you won't make but then turn around and bitch like the bitch you are that your credit rating sucks and you're a poorfag.

Real men know real women and we set ourselves apart from the scum like you and the whores you fuck. Now get back to work, those toilets are not going to clean themselves.

only betas don't care about continuity of identity

Nigger, no one gives a fuck about your retarded online persona and the fact that you do and unironically spout the "only betas do X" tells me that you're a functionally retarded high school student.

faggot beta detected please return to reddit

Nigger, you own an Xbox, the only redditor here is you.
Shame vacation doesn't end for another week and a half.

Are you sure it's not pathetic dumb nigger loving irregation employees like yourself?

Do you think this guy will be upset when an alpha male comes along and impregnates his wife? Or will just accept that he's been cucked and go back to playing his vidya?

His wife will be pregnant with her husband’s wife’s son this time next month

So I can't play video games anymore? Is chess still ok?