Cenk's sexist past exposed. End of TYT?

Cenk Uygur's past as a rapey creep is coming out. Are the Young Turks Finished

thewrap.com/young-turks-cenk-uygur-blog-breasts-women-flawed/

>" I went to talk to these three girls who were walking down the road nearby. Turns out they were three teenage girls, whores in training, literally looking for boys to pick them up,” he wrote. “They were around 14-16 "

> “It seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets. I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean,”

>"There must be some serious making out by the third date. If I haven’t felt your tits by then, things are not about to last much longer. In fact, if you don’t get back on track by the fourth date, you’re done.”

His own PAC, Justice Democrats, fired him over this. Are the Young Turks Finished

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7lhwyy/young_turks_cenk_uygur_called_out_for_twisted/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTHgHWBEUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tyt is too big to die. if anything, cenk would just quietly stop being on the show and ana/john/jimmy/etc. would take up the mantle

Why sink to their level and hold this over his head?

We are letting them eat each other. No reason not to enjoy it. No shit this is wrong. Liberals are wrong about everything. Let them eat each other's shit

also, this. i've always hated the fact that the left can never just accept an apology. an apology was never enough -- you must always resign in disgrace for them.

just accept his apology and move on

>he's a sexist weirdo
welp i guess cenk is /ourguy/ now

TYT general threads when?

They need to play by their own rules

Its so predictable.

Its always the most PROGRESSIVE that are the TRUE molesters.

:/

Solitude friends.
Its all about solitude.

I feel so sorry for That Young Thot

Because it’s absolutely gross and degenerate behavior. Chasing roasties is nigger tier.

How did Ana get her job at TYT initially? Makes you think

Alinsky 101.

Force the enemy to play by THEIR rules.

Who hasn't said stupid shit at some point in their lives? The fact that someone can dick up a 20 year old post you made when you were a retarded kid and use it to ruin your life is pretty scary.

Bump

Because Chunk and the manjaw need to start practicing what they preach.

>Nice try, Cenk.

All Turks are rapists. ALL.

Sounds like what Ana's saying is
>They let you do it

He was a Republican at the time.

Off course she wants to lock him down

He's high status, high wealth, powerful to some degree, all the trinity parts of female attraction

>defends him touching her ass
>thinks she's got a chance to bang/get commitment

But the second he slips, gets caught or is fired

>that's when she gets raped
>#METOO
>ewwww, low status male

Its so fucking obvious, and so repetitive now. The low IQ nature of women
makes it all the more obvious too.

>only a beta faggot couldn't see it in this age, or some horny young faggot male

Damn why are Turks soo alphas? They emanate masculinity

I have embraced the art of converting anal release into energy fuel. I do not consume my anal nutrients raw instead I allow it to ferment for 80 days before consumption. The raisin I do this is because eating your fecal matter fresh from the source can lead to maggot infestation of the lower intestines. I use a medium sized mason jar for the fermentation process. I also cover my soft serve with urine to give the end product a glossy finish. Remember to keep your breyers in a warm place. My moist hole has been punished by large men of African descent. My busted and loosened faggot ass leaks feces and blood. I require medical bags to defecate. My room smells of shit and death, I will fight anyone, I will test my psyicality against anyone that looks at me with evil intention. As I light you up I will mock the fuck outta you, my name is warrior poet now, I have ascended into the ether. a mixture of xxxtentscion, lil pump and post Malone serenades my thoughts as a warband of refugees piss and shit into my open wounds. I am moose, the braphog, the 3 eyed demon pig, alex jones is controlled opposition.

I have embraced the art of converting anal release into energy fuel. I do not consume my anal nutrients raw instead I allow it to ferment for 80 days before consumption. The raisin I do this is because eating your fecal matter fresh from the source can lead to maggot infestation of the lower intestines. I use a medium sized mason jar for the fermentation process. I also cover my soft serve with urine to give the end product a glossy finish. Remember to keep your breyers in a warm place. My moist hole has been punished by large men of African descent. My busted and loosened faggot ass leaks feces and blood. I require medical bags to defecate. My room smells of shit and death, I will fight anyone, I will test my psyicality against anyone that looks at me with evil intention. As I light you up I will mock the fuck outta you, my name is warrior poet now, I have ascended into the ether. a mixture of xxxtentscion, lil pump and post Malone serenades my thoughts as a warband of refugees piss and shit into my open wounds. I am moose, the braphog the 3 eyed demon pig, alex jones is controlled opposition.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7lhwyy/young_turks_cenk_uygur_called_out_for_twisted/

Looks like the leftists "never liked him in the first place"

Here's to the end of TYT!! Couldnt have asked for a better christmas gift

Brown men are literally all hyper misogynistic and rapey; why is anyone surprised?

Trump curse claims another victim

>tyt is too big to die
it actually died a long time ago, maybe had about 23k views an upload and that was with the most shameless clickbait in the history of the internet

Cenk is a hideous pig. Simply looking at a picture of him means an additional 10,00000 years of purgatory. I only can hope to live long enough to spit on his grave.

>1488 likes

If youtube is a popularity contest then TYT have lost long ago. Look at their average view count per vid. Mark Dice is thoroughly stomping them, you know they are on the decline and have been for some time.

>But the second he slips, gets caught or is fired

The second Ana needs money or attention, or if Cenk ever screws her over in the business, what are the odds she will come out saying "He groped me!"

War is hell

>Why sink to their level and hold this over his head?
When you force people to eat your shit, sometimes you end up inadvertently eating your own shit
bon apatite!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTHgHWBEUQ

Strike while the iron is hot

Yeah, why should we make them play by their own rules?

Not true, you have to take into account the amount of videos. TYT puts out maybe 8 videos per day. On top of that, they have wealthy donors, they got millions in donations last year alone.

Twas eighteen years ago, cuck

Real talk:

Would anyone else hate-fuck Ana?

Fuck you for your retarded post.

Ana is for love-making, not fugging.

Seems pretty likely if she could use it to move up the ranks in TYT.

i would. i'd punish her with my cock and then lick her tears as I climaxed.

and that makes it acceptable? .

I would LOVE to hatefuck Ana Kasparian

Jews did this

That's true, but I personally hope Ana isn't that kind of girl. I disagree on a lot of her views, but she seems like a good person who hopefully wouldn't do that. I'd say 95% of women are good people who wouldn't do that sort of thing. It's the 5% that would who worry me, and I've known a few in my time. Back in highschool, a girl told me she was going to falsely accuse her BF of raping her, so I warned him and he managed to break it off safely. That was back in 2005 and it scared the shit out of me that someone would ever consider doing that. She was trying to get me to play along and corroborate her claims, which made me even more angry, since she flat out admitted to me it was fake.

Also Laci Green and Anita Sarkeesian. I bet they enjoy hate tucking right wingers. Does anyone remember that Sup Forumsyard who met Laci Green on Omegle and she stripped for him as he jacked off? Tons of liberal girls seem to like that.

Laci Green loves fucking, in general.

the young turks still exist? are relevant? they're like the alex jones of the left, some marginal, poorly done political commentary i'd be surprised if even the left wants to watch. you're giving them a ton of credit just by posting about them here.

This.

Tyt deserve every bad thing that happens to them. They are truly sick people.

Fuck this shit, I actually get big keks from this roachnigger. Damn.

EVERY NIGHT I smoke a cig and laugh my ass off at their newest videos. It is a glorious thing to do before I go to sleep, I honestly don't want him to leave because I seriously love hate watching him so much.

>have morals during warfare

kill yourself cuckold

>yeah, fuck shit like the zGeneva conventions. Skin your POWs alive!!! kek

because if the left can't live up to there own rules than why should we? If the Cenk is let off then it's one rule for them another for the rest of us

>Good goyim don't win, just lose with "honor" hehe

hello dear you beautiful I'm turk very masculine love colombia narcos

add me: +9053814189

yeah I'd destroy her asshole and punch her in the back of the head when I jizz

wow. Just look at him grope that poor woman. Shes just trying to pose for a picture and this creep is practically sliding a finger in her ass.

man can you imagine the stank on the cunt?