PLAYERUNKNOWN thinks you're a racist if you don't want to play with 800 ping hacking Chinese players

>“This kind of xenophobic attitude that a lot of Western players seem to have online is just disgraceful. It's 2017! We live on one big planet together! What the fuck? I'm quite ashamed of those players that shout these things out. We want to create a great space for everyone to enjoy across the globe and locking one region out ... I don't know what the fuck they’re thinking.”

It's the CURRENT YEAR guys. Why do you want to ping lock your servers to prevent Chinese players from joining? You're not a bigot or a racist are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rJCfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.fo/rJCfA

Why are there no Chinese servers?

There are Chinese servers. They just choose to play on NA, EU, and Oceanic servers instead. They like coming to those servers to hack and kill foreigners with cheats.

What are you? A xenophobe?

You don't fuck with football, and you don't fuck with gamers.

learn chinese and stop being racist dont think about stuff
also happy goyliday, fucl im shitfaced alredy

Very much so.

K, cool

>playing reddit garbage like PUBG

China SUCKS ! ! !

>That's a real quote

Have you even played that game? Go to AS servers and see how retarded Chinese players are, they don't hear gunshots and have no situational awareness at all. They don't take cover in the open and basically think they're super heroes. They need handicaps to bring them into level of normal human.

fucking communists

Nooooo god damn it! Stupid fucking virtue signalers have to always ruin muh fuckin vidya.
It's the kikes I'm sure.

245 latency on Average for a connection from Seattle to Shanghai.

Idk how they are going to swing that for a FPS.

I have no problem playing with the Chinese, I joined guilds with them in MMORPG's, but i just dont get how logistically it will work for an FPS.

I know, right?

and Riot Games is also acquired by Chinese company named Tencent.

That's why they're the majority of the games cheaters, they're dogshit at fps games and cheating is seen as normal in China
I used to boost in another fps game and the VAST majority of clients were fobs at American college or arabs

I don't care because I'm not a soyboy gaymer.

i think that means we get to kill you now, right? that makes him a nazi?

Personally I think the Asian servers are the easiest to play on. They never shoot at you so it's like playing against a bunch of bots

Go on the Australian server and say some gook shit and sit back and watch how based Aussies are.

hello to all austistic chinese canadian,dont be shiy!!! I know you are hereeee

And they also own Clash of Clans and official mobile version of PUBG

FUCKING GOOKS GET OFF MY SERVERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>xenophobia
>racism
>anti-semitism
weasel terms to shut down authentic discussion

Chink farmers are literally ruining the game, like every game they touch

Chinese are such a fucking cancer it's not even funny. GTA is a good example

>Faggot demands 25% for finale despite not playing the setups
>decides to slam his chopper into our plane on Prison Break as soon as we successfully did it

Just play FPP you poofta cunts.
Chinks only play baby TPP.

CHINA NUMBA ONE CHINA NUMBA ONE

>tfw before you jump someone speaks chinese and all the aussies tell the fucking chink dog eaters to fuck off

Censoring China from the other internet hasn't been a human rights infrigement, it's been a blessing we never appreciated.

For fucks sakes... I was looking forward to playing the final release version. This is like saying that its fun playing with russian hackers and retards on american CS servers

>Why do you want to ban my primary player base? How else will I make money!
It's pretty easy to see through this shit.

No one even wants them banned they just want them to stay on their own server. Each part of the world has its own server. Instead of condemning the Chinese players from invading other servers and hacking and screaming out racism at Westeners he condemns the Westeners for being upset the Chinese are on their servers.

Actually for the most part football fans have proven to be bud light swelling tools who continue to watch a bunch of niggers run a leather egg up and down a field and play fantasy football. Gamers are almost as stupid just more autistic at times.

Your country is the worst faggot!

You come in with 400 ping lagging all over the place thinking you're the shit because my shots don't register... in ANY fucking game I've never seen one Argentinian faggot with less than 300 ping! Fix your internet you Andes mountain faggot!

It isn't his fault he has to have a Mexican jump the boarder with his packets.

S A V A G E

If you're playing pubg you're already destroying vidya. Pubg is everything wrong with western gaming, condensed into one package and adored by normalfag retards.

>PUBG western gaming

You dun goofed

But I thought Mexicans hated niggers.

"Western" games are slammed together by streetshitters and chinks, the term is a misnomer but you know what I mean.

There is a difference?

Online games have made plenty of people racist as fuck. Ask any dota player what they think of peruvians or brazilians.

>Bitches about other, f2p games that build on the genre
>Bitches about not wanting gook ping

This guy is just a massive fat

White men only play Forza.

New Thread Idea: Are FPS games the REAL redpill?

It is made by a Korean company. CEO Bluehole invited Brendan Greene to Korea to work on the game. That's how the game PUBG began.

No poo in the loo or chinks involved with the creation of the game.

There isn't actually Chinese servers, only Asia

I've never played mmo's but I've known people who have. They say the japs and Koreans are unabashedly racist towards western players. Who gives a fuck?

thank god i play on Xbox (:

All lily white gamertags and kids having fun.

>Now, Brendan Greene, director of the game indicates that 99 percent of these cheats are from China.

>Now, Brendan Greene, director of the game indicates that 99 percent of these cheats are from China.

>99 percent of these cheats are from China.

>99 percent from China.

but you are the problem

“Ping”?! Who’s the racist now?

Playing anything online in Aus has to be hell on Earth. Are there any games, to your knowledge, that discriminate to only allow other Australian players?

What the actual fuck

So when he says "why you no like playing with Ping" is Brendan talking about a chinese man?

Same shit

I say there shoudl be NA dedicated servers for NA players only, not including mexico, and perma ban for all of hueland. Games that don't rely on low ping can let EU players join. Russia bros are ok too.

Dota2 is fucking shit since there is no way to limit to playing people of your own country instead you get teams full of beaners. If they only charged a few bucks so many less poorforeignfags would play

>mfw Yuropoors think that our healthcare system literally leads to shit like this

>being this retarded, to think a pc game is linked to an Internet forum.

You're pathetic, sad...

>Go on the Australian server and say some gook shit and sit back and watch how based Aussies are.

*Aussists are.

Whatever, it's outsourced to some shithole with substandard programmers like every western game. My original point still stands in that it's a shit game that only exists because normalfags can't resist eating shit.

Jokes on you, only niggers are dumb enough to buy an xbone.

>vidya creator wants shekles from the largest untapped market

Colour me surprised....

I have embraced the art of converting anal release into energy fuel. I do not consume my anal nutrients raw instead I allow it to ferment for 80 days before consumption. The raisin I do this is because eating your fecal matter fresh from the source can lead to maggot infestation of the lower intestines. I use a medium sized mason jar for the fermentation process. I also cover my soft serve with urine to give the end product a glossy finish. Remember to keep your breyers in a warm place. My moist hole has been punished by large men of African descent. My busted and loosened faggot ass leaks feces and blood. I require medical bags to defecate. My room smells of shit and death, I will fight anyone, I will test my psyicality against anyone that looks at me with evil intention. As I light you up I will mock the fuck outta you, my name is warrior poet now, I have ascended into the ether. a mixture of xxxtentscion, lil pump and post Malone serenades my thoughts as a warband of refugees piss and shit into my open wounds. I am moose, the braphog, the 3 eyed demon pig, alex jones is controlled oppositions

It didn't used to be this way. I can handle dota anymore

Just another PUBG player, calm down.

Has the fornite Dev's been this dumb I think not fortnight over pubg. Sews all cheaters and hasn't even let china duck there ass

>Let's tell 'fuck out of here' to above 50% of our playerbase so we can appease a tiny racist minority !!

White supremacist are retarded, what did they expect

Also Merry Christmas, I'm not sure why am I shitposting this late, my cousin cucked me out and feels bad.. :(

Gas playerunknown

>ratings down 25% since the protests started

CHINA NUMBA WAN

>99% of cheaters are from china
>chinese players flood NA/EU servers
>chinese players are ruining the game
>players ask for servers to be region locked to stop the chinese cheaters
>FUCKING BIGOTS

Man chinks are just disgusting.

10% is literally a fair cut
1,250,000 * 0.10 = 125,000
1,250,000 * 0.70 = 875,000
Costs 100,000 to start the heist
875,000 - 100,000 = 775,000
Takes ~2 hours to finish all the setups and the finale
Takes ~20 minutes to do the finale
6x longer to host than to randomly join
775,000 / 6 = 129,666
10% is literally more than they deserve

brb making pubg (read: battle royale) clone

PlayStation is clearly the nigger console you faggot

what did he mean by his??

Nigger starter pack
>playstation 4
>fifa 25
>flaming hot cheetos
>child support papers

i played on an australian ark server ran by a cuck who literally payed a vitenamese guy to translate for the chinks in his playerbase and would ban anyone who shittalked chinks

he was a fat faggot though some people doxxed him

Is there a single online video game where Chinese players don’t immediately and irreparably ruin the community?

>arabs

I guess that explains why they suck at combat in real life too

Take out FIFA, add NBA2K17
*fixed*

>Kid lands on its head

Jokes on him im NA and play on chink servers, always get top10.

>implying Chinese aren't also xenophobic

wait really? what a fucking cuck fuck that game im out not that i was even ever really in that gay ass walking sim. what a joke. what a failure. what a maroon.

The pubg creator is an ant person so I’m not exactly surprised that he sides with his hivemates over the rest of the world
>checked

Hey, dumbass:
When you go to another countries' server, your rank isn't the same.
They match you based on how well you play, you start at the bottom of the shit pile. Of course you would encounter absolute retards there.
Good job knowing how the game works.

Chinks arent even human and should be banned from playing on servers with humans due to their primitive and barbaric insect brains

>NBA2K17
way better than 2k18
t.tyrpne al detroiti

>What the actual fuck
Souless Gooks

topkek
I wish I had 40ms to USA. Although 400 is too damn high. it should be between 150 and 200. But pubg net code is probably utter shit.

It's fun to play with chinks (since they cannot into aim) u till they starts cheating

sounds like your mad because no one wants to play jrpg maker with you anymore

pubg does not used any sort of ranked based matchmaking. you are an idiot