Jojo

will we ever see more kyo?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-Bruno-Bucciarati-Sticky-Finger-figure-Medicos-/252759490889?hash=item3ad9a3c149:g:i-gAAOSwA3dYmeNM
strawpoll.me/12498911
strawpoll.me/12503857
soundcloud.com/marcus-kujo-tickner/diggy-mo-curtain-call
strawpoll.me/12504238
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Think of a stand.

Okay got one?

Think of a way to use it to beat Purple Haze.

We probably will but she wont fight.

Heavy Weather to vacuum out the poison.

What is Gappy going to do once he finds out about "It's fine if my dad doesn't find out" and Yasuho?

Hol Horse shoots Fugo

soft & wet remove jobin's blood from his body

This is Emporio say something nice to him!!

panel with Gappy's eyes burning 2 different colors, even in the B&W scans, puts Yasuho in a bubble that glides her safely home, sprint back to highashikata house in 11 seconds and Anchor Drop Kick Jobin whiles hes about to open the door

Stop posting trash child

>Really want to buy the manga
>Don't want to buy shitty translations
>Really want to buy the BDs
>Don't want to pay money for Deadly Gween
Which figure should I buy boys, Diver Down or Sticky Fingers?

Do you think Araki will every pull a Toriyama and hire a new artist but keep writing for the series? He's getting old, there's no telling how much longer he's going to want to draw for this series.

Sticky Fingers, it's one of the best-looking stands and the price will only go up from now on

Sticky Fingers it is. Then Diver Down.

The only thing wrong with the Viz release is that it changes the copyrighted names.

Speaking of the Viz release, does anybody have Araki's sketches that are used in it? They're different than the ones used in the manga's original release, and there's a Dio sketch near the end of Phantom Blood that I want.

>The only thing wrong with the Viz release is that it changes the copyrighted names.
That is the biggest problem user. I'm not paying a fucking premium for Choc Ice and his stand Creme.

Also, you can't actually copyright names. If you could there would be no names left.

You're thinking of trademarks.

Why do i like Hey Ya so much?
its just a ridiculous stand that believes in you its both hilarious and cute

ebay.co.uk/itm/JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-Bruno-Bucciarati-Sticky-Finger-figure-Medicos-/252759490889?hash=item3ad9a3c149:g:i-gAAOSwA3dYmeNM
>Bruno figure comes with a zipper

Because it fucking works.

I will never not find it amusing how Araki put in this big chapter for Pocoloco where Gyro beats his luck with the power of skill and perseverance and makes a huge deal about it, and then Gyro dies and Pocoloco wins the Steelball Run like 2 million chapters later.

Found it, it's just before chapter 44. Scans of this and the other sketches would be great.

Both have great accessories, but I recommend Sticky Finger, it's fantastic, and because I don't actually own Diver Down.

Wow, it reallu is a great one.
Post more.

Where can I buy a new stand for a SAS? I can't display Soft & Wet anymore because it broke.

Anyone have those bird pictures with a jojo character and his/her stand?

I want anime Hey Ya to have the same voice as Cheap Trick

alright

strawpoll.me/12498911

If you didn't vote yesterday

nobody gives a shit

I completely agree with this ranking except for Gappy being above Jonathan

>All these Joseph votes
>Joseph hardly ever shows up on favorites-charts
Are Josephfags scared of being ridiculed now that hating Joseph is the new meme, or does Joseph just appeal more to the type of people that lurk, or what?

He's just the most expressive JoJo so he appeals to autists

Never

>not the first post by this IP

what are they saying?

Is he not letting Crazy diamond restore his hair?

here's your reply

I appreciate the (you) but was I correct that Rohan uses heaven's door on Josuke to prevet CD from fixing josuke's radical Hair doo

I made a word bubble based off the last thread

>kaato hate gay

Josuke could never use Crazy Diamond on himself

For some reason the word faggot really made me kek

Why the last thread that was filled with them?

Where's GioGio

needs more johnny

>GioGio
>A JoJo
>Let alone a Good JoJo

>Sup Forums thinking hopefully finished
>read parts rohan
>diavolo character great
>norisuke hate gay
>emporio saying fucked
>cuckfag die
>naranciafag happen
Are these the phrases to heaven???

>nobody likes Jotaro
Good, he sucks.

OP didn't put him in there because there would've literally been no contest for the other JoJo's and so he tried to make it a fair game by leaving Giorno out.

user it's a favorite JoJo poll, not least favorite JoJo

strawpoll.me/12503857

True, let's put it to the test

>Josuke universe love

Is eyefag the only fag here we don't hate, not necessary like though

We like Doc

If avatarfags don't attentionwhore their feelings and just post shit there's no real reason to hate any of them

Doc is the most productive shit here, does he count

But i """hate"""" eyefag.
Plus Comparisonanon, Doc, and some other faggot have done some shit worth notice

>i """hate"""" eyefag

everyone loves me

I don't like him, his ops are terrible.

Guys how do I shotgun beer like Jotaro did at the start of SDC? I just tried it but the beer just exploded everywhere.

More like the poll was botted because the Josephfag who made it is insecure as fuck.

fuck off doc

Well first you have to be old enough to drink, silly boy.
nice try pixelfag

I don't mind eyefag but he/she should tone down the Pearla and Kaato eyes and focus more on Gappy or other eyes. Comparisonanon, Doc, and that occasional drawfag are ok too.

stick pen in
open tab
drink
im sure you can google this kind of thing

what if this is the part 5 anime OP?

soundcloud.com/marcus-kujo-tickner/diggy-mo-curtain-call

strawpoll.me/12504238

It's time to decide who the best villain is lads.

>Diggy-mo
i rather they just make an original song for the part instead of Niprap.
song is still good tho.
but we already established best villian is my favorite

Reminder that this is what you guys feel is the best part

>"""""you"""""" """"guys""""
>implying

>Jorge Joestar 3rd best

How many Ops will part 5 need
>I'm unfamiliar with the length of the parts

This is why you faggots need to stop spamming your shitty polls, they're just used for shitposting

>Kira uses SHA against one person
>Doesn't realize he's actually sweating a lot from all the stress
>SHA instantly explodes as he deploys it

Seems like a shit stand lmao

SHA is a last resort with no weakness for facing off against other Stand users and not casually living his daily life

>tusk
just fking shoot him

>other Stand users

He would have had to used SHA against non stand users in the past. Duwang gang + Shigechi were his first encounters with other stands, and he seemed to have a deep understanding of SHA, so he must have used it on some of the women he killed. Or maybe there was a witness that was running away that he needed to kill, as Kira wouldn't want to chase them himself

Probably the latter. It's a very powerful and unstoppable power, he doesn't really need to use it since Killer Queen gets the job done usually. Especially since it has no weakness

What if it gets really heavy?

meant for

No clue what you're talking about. It's light as a feather and can make leaps and bounds across the room to get to its goal. Sheer Heart Attack LITERALLY is incapable of being stopped after it's deployed and Kira had to be desperate to rely on it at all

Part 4 would be over sooner if Sheer Heart Attack was used against the heroes sooner

>*blocks your path*

Delet this. No weakness

>*blocks your inventory*

No fuck you, no weakness. It's literally impossible to stop

They were lucky

>*ganks your lane*

What part of
>No weakness

Do you not understand? It cannot be stopped no matter the situation. It is invulnerable and intelligent enough to track down any victim Kira sics it on. Seriously

Forgot pic. Understand its perfection as the ultimate weapon and Stand

Am i doing this right eyefag

>*Any victim with that has a hot body warmth
Ftfy

>SHA would be completely useless against Zombellati

Delet these reeeee

DELET

Take your buddies with you ;^)

thanks hun, ill be on my way.

>you will never be as beautifull as yuya
>you will never have hot foursomes with your three girlfriends

why live

>Remember Echoes 3 is Cell in the games
>Gonna have to get used to Wigger Echoes cause everything from now on will use anime colors

God that's fucking weird